- 02-08-2007, 09:34 PM
- 02-08-2007, 09:39 PM
I low carb and I have oat meal every morning. I can only eat one cup though. I probably should eat another cup, but I really want to lose this ab fat.
- 02-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Yeah so o i, but the cals will make you bulk, and for the amount of high cals, theres not much fat at all.
maybe try more cardio like me
02-09-2007, 01:01 PM
I eat 2 cups every morning. Add some brown sugar and you are good to go
02-09-2007, 09:23 PM
no no no, lol naughty you shouldnt be having sugar!
Can someone answere my quesion though, is it okay to intake 300g (3 bowls) a day to boosts the extra cals because theyre low in fat?
02-09-2007, 09:39 PM
If you need the extra calories/carbs in your diet, then it's fine, but just because they are low in fat, does not mean that you cannot gain fat from them.
02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
All the cool kids mix oats in with their protein shakes. It helps if you grind them up a bit first, though.
02-11-2007, 09:18 PM
i think their great for bulking not that their low in fat but because they have a low GI and grinding them up in my shakes is easier than trying to eat a box of whole wheat pasta everyday.
02-13-2007, 08:01 PM
02-13-2007, 09:45 PM
nothing better than soaking them in a bowl of skimmed milk, they slide down your throat then! can eat a bowl in like 1 min!
Similar Forum Threads
- By dalejmurphy in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2006, 04:41 PM
- By tecfal103 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:43 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2003, 05:23 PM
- By belbs75 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2003, 04:26 AM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:36 PM