Meeting a Lady in 8 weeks... Help Help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Wink Meeting a Lady in 8 weeks... Help Help

I’m 250lbs male who’s just celebrated his 28th birthday. My right biceps are 17inches while my left biceps are 16 inches. My upper body above the stomach is 53 inches and below my arm measuring around my armpits is 40 inches. My stomach measures 46 inches and my waist is 44 inches. Now I remember when I use to get a heavy scoulding ten years ago when my waist was 32 but I wanted to wear a size 38. Well, ten years on, you can imagine the joke is on me now that a size 44 snuggly fits my waist. Well I’m beginning to take action whether for the right or wrong reasons because I definitely wouldn’t want the next 10 years to meet me wearing size 56 waist lol. Now I have a bit of a faith because my stomach is not flabby nor does it hangs but its hard and as some people say, I have a high stomach… and yes yes yes, quit with the jokes about being pregnant… aiight. How ever, I know my metabolism rate is completely wacked because even as a young age, I used to compete with a fat cousin of mines who was three times my skinny cranky frame but the fact ism I would never get fat. I would even get up in the nights and go straight to the fridge and be eating cold food. Of course I was warned but I was an kid… who cared what grown ups thinks… Then at about 13 or 14 I became a very strict vegetarian who caused me to drop some more weight and I was looking smooth and nice. Even though I was a vegetarian, I would still eat a lot and so strict was I that if you drank soda once, that was enough to loose my friendship. Anyways, the turning point in my life came when at about 21 or 22, I was introduced to another health benefiting substance called Apple Cider Vinegar… now talking about substance abuse, I took a mouthful. Next thing I knew, I began gasping for air. It was like acid fumes or fire coming from my throat. . . lasting for almost 2 to3 minutes. I would never forget that choking feeling. After this, I noticed that my throat felt different, like being loose. Believe it or not, after this moment – preferably like a week or so I would have times of almost falling asleep and I would hear myself snoring. It was a cute little snore but then the darn thing became heavier and heavier. Today, I snore like a damn freight train passing on the outside or one of those airliners passing over head… and as I’ve said, within the past 10 years, I’ve put on 120lbs and now sporting a size 44 wais instead of a 32. Now I’ve been reviewing your boards including those on other sites and I’m wondering if this would be best for me. First I thought that since I was already bulky I’d just go straight into the cutting cycle. But then I thought, why not do a bulk cycle, get bloated with new muscle growth and water retention and then getting a diuretic to drain the excess water. I have this lady that I’ve met over the internet and we should be meeting in 6 to 8 weeks. I have only sent a head shot and she is going crazy cause she really thinks I am some muscular dude with some nice abs and definition. Help Help

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

6-8 weeks you better just start to cut now.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i think you're both in for a surprise
    good luck with a cutting plan
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

that's like two inches per week in the waist!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

ok... could you guys recommend some gear... damn... why are they so expensive and you'll end up lossing almost half...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

oh, and is there anyway to keep most of them if I did Oral Turanabol Each Day, Stanabol 50mg Each Day or should I replace something by throwing in Primobol 50mgm or Methanabol 50mg... was thinking of A50 but why use it and I am gonna loose all of it anyways... and next question, when I end one cycle, will the muscles gains disappear in no time, gradual what ever or they will only disappear if you don't start another cycle again...
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am meeting a very special lady in a few weeks myself, anxious to make a good impression physically.

While I can't help you with the gear, if you want to PM your address, I would be happy to send you a bottle of DCP to help while you get your diet and cardio dialed in.

I understand how you feel, when you find someone you think might become a VERY important part of your life.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am meeting a very special lady in a few weeks myself, anxious to make a good impression physically.

While I can't help you with the gear, if you want to PM your address, I would be happy to send you a bottle of DCP to help while you get your diet and cardio dialed in.

I understand how you feel, when you find someone you think might become a VERY important part of your life.
    wow thats f***in bad a$$!!!!
  9. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.8%

I want you to stay motivated, but you need a year. A long Anavar cycle with T3 if you had the time. 500 under BMR on kcals. An hour a day on the Stairmaster 7000. Gear is a tremendous motivator.

Personally, I'd be up-front with her right now and get in the gym pronto.
    Last edited by riskarb; 02-07-2007 at 12:45 AM.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.94%

Man, I can see this going badly in all kinds of ways.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Funny thing is, I came clean with her but she still thinks that I am fooling around. She already introduced me to her twin sister, her older sister and last night, I spoke to her mom for the first time and they are all happy for her cause they said they've never seen her soooooooo happy, at least not like she is now... Ouch

Now if I go to the gym now, everyone is gonna like, "young man... are you planning on destroying the machines" cause I'm gonna be running on those threadmills and pumping those irons like a mad man... oh and she sent me another picture and damn, what do you tell a girl who says that she's been saving herself for a sweet guy like me... I think I see someone running back home saying... "mommy mommy, he lied to me, he lied to us... mommy he is not how I thought he would look..." Now I guess my imagination is slowly begining to take over!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Take out that link, you're source posting...that's a banable offense.

What exactly is your bf%...or at least how tall are you?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

me thinkith this sketchy. . .
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.29%

IBTL

Dude, there is no quick fix for losing massive amounts of weight in 6-8 weeks. You are 120lbs overweight, so it will probably take you about 60 weeks to slim back down to your 32inch waist.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

dude good luck, I know how that feels when you are trying to impress a girl.

best bet, start cutting like mentioned before.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Lets put it this way, from 22 to 28 yrs, I've jumped from 140 lbs or thereabout to 242 lbs... and I am 5'8". Well if it doesn't work out, no problems, but I know she's gonna keep me motivated for sometime...
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.29%

Be careful with that internet thing. You may be in for a surprise yourself. Anywho, after reading this thread again, it would be easiest to just diet down while lifting. You DO NOT need to bulk since you are already eating enough calories to support 240 lb's. You can easily gain muscle and lose fat at the same time when you are first starting out.

Also there is absolutely no need for gear. You probably already have a high BP and so AAS will make you a walking heart attack. You can gain strength very quickly when you start without the need for steroids. Do you think that this chick is going to be impressed when you say that you are taking steroids to bulk up when you have a 44" waiste? Or even worse, you could end up in jail trying to order from one of those scam sights.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
    Also there is absolutely no need for gear. You probably already have a high BP and so anabolic steroids will make you a walking heart attack. You can gain strength very quickly when you start without the need for steroids. Do you think that this chick is going to be impressed when you say that you are taking steroids to bulk up when you have a 44" waiste? Or even worse, you could end up in jail trying to order from one of those scam sights.
    Or you might end up without any RAM in yer RAMROD if you know what I mean.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Beebs, you're probably right... I mean all of you are right. It's good to know that even though it's a steroid-related website, you guys are just simply awesome, in fact, you are some of the most responsible-minded persons I've ever met. So off to the gym, taking it cool, one day at a time... might not get there now, but I will get there eventually. Kudos
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Best of luck, my man
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.29%

Hey man, I'm glad that your starting off on the right foot. We'll be hear to help, and I forgot to welcome you to AM.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Well I guess I better begin now.... I'll give you guys a news flash of the first encounter, first reactions and the aftermath... Still gonna keep my eyes on the boards though, and Beebs, thanks for welcoming me...
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well for a female perspective from the board. If she fell in love with the online personality then shes less likely to care what you look like. If shes seen your face then she already likes you. Your body is a work in progress. Not a single bodybuilder here got that body overnight. And if she likes you no of it will matter.

If YOU want the body..then let her be your focus your drive. I know several people who are getting big using the anabolic pump, liquid haladrol and DCP. Get yourself straight before you think about juicing.

A guy that cares that much about making a first impression is hard to come by. I think you will do great!
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^^^^^ smart girl, and good advice
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Crader... now you've really got me smiling... Now guys, how much more motivated can a guy get than I am at this very moment :-)
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Did I mention she is hot too....
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Did I mention she is hot too....
    That is an understatement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Ok... guys... she's mines... and hell yeah Sdmf45... she is totally hottt... I'm running almost an hour to her home now... well I imagine doing so on the threadmill... ha ha ha ha ha
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Anyone ever heard about Egg White International... concept sounds plaudable. Perhaps that with Havoc or it's replacement and DCP would do me well...
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

I have an idea that could save you. Just have one of your thinner buddies meet up with her and pretend they're you. Meanwhile you'll be in the gym burning those calories like wildfire!
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dolarhyde View Post
    I have an idea that could save you. Just have one of your thinner buddies meet up with her and pretend they're you. Meanwhile you'll be in the gym burning those calories like wildfire!
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO very bad idea....that will cause so much s###. just go and be yourself no matter what state your in. If she likes you for who you are your in, if not it will hurt a little depending on how attached you are already but it doesn't matter cause you don't want someone who only likes your cause you have a 6 pack.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

haha you're taking me a bit too seriously sdmf45. You'd have to be crazy to actually try a thing like that...would be funny though. Imagine the look on her face when she learns it's not him.
    Last edited by Dolarhyde; 02-17-2007 at 12:11 AM. Reason: spelling error
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha you're taking me a bit too seriously sdmf45. You'd have to be crazy to actually try a thing like that...would be funny though. Imagine the look on her face when she learns it's not him.
    I knew it was a joke but I didn't know how seriously he would take it. lol it would be funny as s*** to try that. She would probably say your not the person I thought you were, well guess what i'm not....hahahahha
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you sdmf45
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thank you sdmf45
    Your welcome
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Yeah.... I'll be burning those calories like fire because I'd be going nuts... by the way that gives me an idea, you know when you get nervous and you start sweating profusely, do you actually loose weight, perhaps a bit of a water weight... cause if that's the case and they start off on the right foot, could you imagine how much I'd be sweating and wondering what's gonna happen next... naaar, I'd probably invite her to the gym as well... you never know, she might be in the same boat as me. By the way, have any used anything from Egg White International?
  37. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

To only way to drop that much weight in 8 weeks is to go on a pre-season wrestling diet. That means like 600-800 calories/day (1000 max) and a few hours of cardio every day. Healthy? No. Will you lose muscle? Yes. But it's possible to lose 30-40 lbs of fat as well. (I've seen it done.)

I'm not recommending this, but if you really want extreme weight loss then you have to go to extremes.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

good idea, that would make me loose all the weight I need... just thinking about if my friend is sticking to our plan or plan b, which is his plan... see myself loosing a good 125lbs lol... who ever thought you could have so much fun loosing the flab...:-) Can you imagine in a few years looking like "AGELESS"... :-P
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
    IBTL

Dude, there is no quick fix for losing massive amounts of weight in 6-8 weeks. You are 120lbs overweight, so it will probably take you about 60 weeks to slim back down to your 32inch waist.
    Well just because he has put on 120 lbs since he was 18 doesn't mean he is 120 lbs overweight. Imagine what he'd look like if he lost it all again, loose, stretched out skin everywhere... Plus once he starts burning it, he's gonna gain a good few layers of muscle. What I mean is, even if you get ripped with like 6% BF, you're still gonna weigh a bit more just from all the fat-man muscle. This logic makes sense, right?
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well just because he has put on 120 lbs since he was 18 doesn't mean he is 120 lbs overweight. Imagine what he'd look like if he lost it all again, loose, stretched out skin everywhere... Plus once he starts burning it, he's gonna gain a good few layers of muscle. What I mean is, even if you get ripped with like 6% BF, you're still gonna weigh a bit more just from all the fat-man muscle. This logic makes sense, right?
    Yeah. I read about an interesting study where somebody compared the musclemass:height ratio in three groups: elite BB, elite PL, and elite sumo wrestlers. Surprisingly, the sumo wrestlers had the highest musclemass:height ratio... all that "fat-man muscle" LOL.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 13 week cycle-7 weeks in, need bridge help w/ nonmethyl
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 02:19 AM
  3. A little help in week 3 of pct
    By Cassavus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM
  4. Pain in my shoulder ( help )