Meeting a Lady in 8 weeks... Help Help

fire_fire

Awards
I’m 250lbs male who’s just celebrated his 28th birthday. My right biceps are 17inches while my left biceps are 16 inches. My upper body above the stomach is 53 inches and below my arm measuring around my armpits is 40 inches. My stomach measures 46 inches and my waist is 44 inches. Now I remember when I use to get a heavy scoulding ten years ago when my waist was 32 but I wanted to wear a size 38. Well, ten years on, you can imagine the joke is on me now that a size 44 snuggly fits my waist. Well I’m beginning to take action whether for the right or wrong reasons because I definitely wouldn’t want the next 10 years to meet me wearing size 56 waist lol. Now I have a bit of a faith because my stomach is not flabby nor does it hangs but its hard and as some people say, I have a high stomach… and yes yes yes, quit with the jokes about being pregnant… aiight. How ever, I know my metabolism rate is completely wacked because even as a young age, I used to compete with a fat cousin of mines who was three times my skinny cranky frame but the fact ism I would never get fat. I would even get up in the nights and go straight to the fridge and be eating cold food. Of course I was warned but I was an kid… who cared what grown ups thinks… Then at about 13 or 14 I became a very strict vegetarian who caused me to drop some more weight and I was looking smooth and nice. Even though I was a vegetarian, I would still eat a lot and so strict was I that if you drank soda once, that was enough to loose my friendship. Anyways, the turning point in my life came when at about 21 or 22, I was introduced to another health benefiting substance called Apple Cider Vinegar… now talking about substance abuse, I took a mouthful. Next thing I knew, I began gasping for air. It was like acid fumes or fire coming from my throat. . . lasting for almost 2 to3 minutes. I would never forget that choking feeling. After this, I noticed that my throat felt different, like being loose. Believe it or not, after this moment – preferably like a week or so I would have times of almost falling asleep and I would hear myself snoring. It was a cute little snore but then the darn thing became heavier and heavier. Today, I snore like a damn freight train passing on the outside or one of those airliners passing over head… and as I’ve said, within the past 10 years, I’ve put on 120lbs and now sporting a size 44 wais instead of a 32. Now I’ve been reviewing your boards including those on other sites and I’m wondering if this would be best for me. First I thought that since I was already bulky I’d just go straight into the cutting cycle. But then I thought, why not do a bulk cycle, get bloated with new muscle growth and water retention and then getting a diuretic to drain the excess water. I have this lady that I’ve met over the internet and we should be meeting in 6 to 8 weeks. I have only sent a head shot and she is going crazy cause she really thinks I am some muscular dude with some nice abs and definition. Help Help

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks you better just start to cut now.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i think you're both in for a surprise :)
good luck with a cutting plan

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
that's like two inches per week in the waist!

fire_fire

Awards
ok... could you guys recommend some gear... damn... why are they so expensive and you'll end up lossing almost half...

fire_fire

Awards
oh, and is there anyway to keep most of them if I did Oral Turanabol Each Day, Stanabol 50mg Each Day or should I replace something by throwing in Primobol 50mgm or Methanabol 50mg... was thinking of A50 but why use it and I am gonna loose all of it anyways... and next question, when I end one cycle, will the muscles gains disappear in no time, gradual what ever or they will only disappear if you don't start another cycle again...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am meeting a very special lady in a few weeks myself, anxious to make a good impression physically.

While I can't help you with the gear, if you want to PM your address, I would be happy to send you a bottle of DCP to help while you get your diet and cardio dialed in.

I understand how you feel, when you find someone you think might become a VERY important part of your life.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I am meeting a very special lady in a few weeks myself, anxious to make a good impression physically.

While I can't help you with the gear, if you want to PM your address, I would be happy to send you a bottle of DCP to help while you get your diet and cardio dialed in.

I understand how you feel, when you find someone you think might become a VERY important part of your life.
wow thats f***in bad a$$!!!!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I want you to stay motivated, but you need a year. A long Anavar cycle with T3 if you had the time. 500 under BMR on kcals. An hour a day on the Stairmaster 7000. Gear is a tremendous motivator.

Personally, I'd be up-front with her right now and get in the gym pronto.

Last edited:
Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Man, I can see this going badly in all kinds of ways.

fire_fire

Awards
Funny thing is, I came clean with her but she still thinks that I am fooling around. She already introduced me to her twin sister, her older sister and last night, I spoke to her mom for the first time and they are all happy for her cause they said they've never seen her soooooooo happy, at least not like she is now... Ouch

Now if I go to the gym now, everyone is gonna like, "young man... are you planning on destroying the machines" cause I'm gonna be running on those threadmills and pumping those irons like a mad man... oh and she sent me another picture and damn, what do you tell a girl who says that she's been saving herself for a sweet guy like me... I think I see someone running back home saying... "mommy mommy, he lied to me, he lied to us... mommy he is not how I thought he would look..." Now I guess my imagination is slowly begining to take over!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Take out that link, you're source posting...that's a banable offense.

What exactly is your bf%...or at least how tall are you?

Beebs

Awards
IBTL :hammer:

Dude, there is no quick fix for losing massive amounts of weight in 6-8 weeks. You are 120lbs overweight, so it will probably take you about 60 weeks to slim back down to your 32inch waist.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
dude good luck, I know how that feels when you are trying to impress a girl.

best bet, start cutting like mentioned before.

fire_fire

Awards
Lets put it this way, from 22 to 28 yrs, I've jumped from 140 lbs or thereabout to 242 lbs... and I am 5'8". Well if it doesn't work out, no problems, but I know she's gonna keep me motivated for sometime...

Beebs

Awards
Be careful with that internet thing. You may be in for a surprise yourself. Anywho, after reading this thread again, it would be easiest to just diet down while lifting. You DO NOT need to bulk since you are already eating enough calories to support 240 lb's. You can easily gain muscle and lose fat at the same time when you are first starting out.

Also there is absolutely no need for gear. You probably already have a high BP and so AAS will make you a walking heart attack. You can gain strength very quickly when you start without the need for steroids. Do you think that this chick is going to be impressed when you say that you are taking steroids to bulk up when you have a 44" waiste? Or even worse, you could end up in jail trying to order from one of those scam sights.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Also there is absolutely no need for gear. You probably already have a high BP and so anabolic steroids will make you a walking heart attack. You can gain strength very quickly when you start without the need for steroids. Do you think that this chick is going to be impressed when you say that you are taking steroids to bulk up when you have a 44" waiste? Or even worse, you could end up in jail trying to order from one of those scam sights.
Or you might end up without any RAM in yer RAMROD if you know what I mean.
:dance:

fire_fire

Awards
Beebs, you're probably right... I mean all of you are right. It's good to know that even though it's a steroid-related website, you guys are just simply awesome, in fact, you are some of the most responsible-minded persons I've ever met. So off to the gym, taking it cool, one day at a time... might not get there now, but I will get there eventually. Kudos

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck, my man

Beebs

Awards
Hey man, I'm glad that your starting off on the right foot. We'll be hear to help, and I forgot to welcome you to AM.

fire_fire

Awards
Well I guess I better begin now.... I'll give you guys a news flash of the first encounter, first reactions and the aftermath... Still gonna keep my eyes on the boards though, and Beebs, thanks for welcoming me...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well for a female perspective from the board. If she fell in love with the online personality then shes less likely to care what you look like. If shes seen your face then she already likes you. Your body is a work in progress. Not a single bodybuilder here got that body overnight. And if she likes you no of it will matter.

If YOU want the body..then let her be your focus your drive. I know several people who are getting big using the anabolic pump, liquid haladrol and DCP. Get yourself straight before you think about juicing.

A guy that cares that much about making a first impression is hard to come by. I think you will do great!

fire_fire

Awards
Crader... now you've really got me smiling... Now guys, how much more motivated can a guy get than I am at this very moment :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

fire_fire

Awards
Ok... guys... she's mines... and hell yeah Sdmf45... she is totally hottt... I'm running almost an hour to her home now... well I imagine doing so on the threadmill... ha ha ha ha ha

fire_fire

Awards
Anyone ever heard about Egg White International... concept sounds plaudable. Perhaps that with Havoc or it's replacement and DCP would do me well...

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
I have an idea that could save you. Just have one of your thinner buddies meet up with her and pretend they're you. Meanwhile you'll be in the gym burning those calories like wildfire!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea that could save you. Just have one of your thinner buddies meet up with her and pretend they're you. Meanwhile you'll be in the gym burning those calories like wildfire!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO very bad idea....that will cause so much s###. just go and be yourself no matter what state your in. If she likes you for who you are your in, if not it will hurt a little depending on how attached you are already but it doesn't matter cause you don't want someone who only likes your cause you have a 6 pack.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
haha you're taking me a bit too seriously sdmf45. You'd have to be crazy to actually try a thing like that...would be funny though. Imagine the look on her face when she learns it's not him.

Last edited:
sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
haha you're taking me a bit too seriously sdmf45. You'd have to be crazy to actually try a thing like that...would be funny though. Imagine the look on her face when she learns it's not him.
I knew it was a joke but I didn't know how seriously he would take it. lol it would be funny as s*** to try that. She would probably say your not the person I thought you were, well guess what i'm not....hahahahha

fire_fire

Awards
Yeah.... I'll be burning those calories like fire because I'd be going nuts... by the way that gives me an idea, you know when you get nervous and you start sweating profusely, do you actually loose weight, perhaps a bit of a water weight... cause if that's the case and they start off on the right foot, could you imagine how much I'd be sweating and wondering what's gonna happen next... naaar, I'd probably invite her to the gym as well... you never know, she might be in the same boat as me. By the way, have any used anything from Egg White International?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
To only way to drop that much weight in 8 weeks is to go on a pre-season wrestling diet. That means like 600-800 calories/day (1000 max) and a few hours of cardio every day. Healthy? No. Will you lose muscle? Yes. But it's possible to lose 30-40 lbs of fat as well. (I've seen it done.)

I'm not recommending this, but if you really want extreme weight loss then you have to go to extremes.

fire_fire

Awards
good idea, that would make me loose all the weight I need... just thinking about if my friend is sticking to our plan or plan b, which is his plan... see myself loosing a good 125lbs lol... who ever thought you could have so much fun loosing the flab...:) Can you imagine in a few years looking like "AGELESS"... :p

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
IBTL :hammer:

Dude, there is no quick fix for losing massive amounts of weight in 6-8 weeks. You are 120lbs overweight, so it will probably take you about 60 weeks to slim back down to your 32inch waist.
Well just because he has put on 120 lbs since he was 18 doesn't mean he is 120 lbs overweight. Imagine what he'd look like if he lost it all again, loose, stretched out skin everywhere... Plus once he starts burning it, he's gonna gain a good few layers of muscle. What I mean is, even if you get ripped with like 6% BF, you're still gonna weigh a bit more just from all the fat-man muscle. This logic makes sense, right?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Well just because he has put on 120 lbs since he was 18 doesn't mean he is 120 lbs overweight. Imagine what he'd look like if he lost it all again, loose, stretched out skin everywhere... Plus once he starts burning it, he's gonna gain a good few layers of muscle. What I mean is, even if you get ripped with like 6% BF, you're still gonna weigh a bit more just from all the fat-man muscle. This logic makes sense, right?
Yeah. I read about an interesting study where somebody compared the musclemass:height ratio in three groups: elite BB, elite PL, and elite sumo wrestlers. Surprisingly, the sumo wrestlers had the highest musclemass:height ratio... all that "fat-man muscle" LOL.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
haha yeah, that doesn't suprise me a bit TeamSavage, those sumo wrestlers seem pretty strong. Then again, elite bodybuilders seem to have a ton of muscle, whether or not they can lift a ton. lol I see you like that term I coined eh?:)

fire_fire

Awards
ha ha ha... guys there are some truth to it. There are lots of heavy stuff that I can lift as well as do that most of my younger sculpted friends can't... unfortunately, push ups are not one of them that I can do very well... ha ha ha. But I can tell you this, everyone really do love having a big guy on their side where competition is concern. Now where did all that power comes from... I guess it must be "the fat man muscles" you guys are just something else... Keep it up :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So when do you meet her again? I can't wait to hear how it goes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
So - its been over a week since this was created - how is the weight loss going so far?

fire_fire

Awards
6 weeks to go... not seeing anything happening but I do feel good though...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks to go... not seeing anything happening but I do feel good though...
Pick youself up some

Anabolic Pump, X-factor, PowerFull, Damage Control Protocol

1 AP 10 minutes before your highest carb meals
X-factor 4 daily
8 PowerFull, 2 servings of 2 caps on an empty stomach and 4 caps before bed

10 caps DCP daily, 2-3 caps at a time spread throughout the day.

MetroflexGym

Awards
Fire Fire,

Going back to your original post there are two things you can address to make progress, and none of them are about lifting, nutrition, or supplements. The other people on this post/thread are quite encouraging, and remember to follow good nutrition plus weights/cardio/conditioning -- by "conditioning" I mean sled dragging, hill walking, stadium stair climbing, or whatever you have medical clearance to do. Take the best of the information here, apply it to your situation, and be sure to give back once you get your goal. Yes, I am assuming you will achieve it!

The two areas you can address are:

1) The experience you had with the cider vinegar. There are some quick and free things you can do to mitigate the emotional response you have with that memory. They take about 5 minutes and I can PM you the directions.

2) The underlying intention of what you why you want to impress this lady. Besides the obvious (!), you may want to ask yourself three quick questions:

a) "When I think about impressing this lady, what is important to me?" You will get answer we call "X"

b) "How is X important to me?" You will get an answer we call "Y"

c) "What will Y do for me?"

Here is an example of what could be the case:

a) When I think about impressing this lady, what is important to me? Example answer: "I want her to like me"

b) How is having this lady like me (Answer from first question) important to me? Example answer: "Because she makes me feel good"

c) What will her making me feel good (Answer from second question) do for me? Example answer: "So I won't feel alone."

If your answer to the third question is something that has the theme of getting away from something/avoidance of pain, then consider changing your motivation toward something more useful to you AND her. These could be:

- I want to make her a better woman for being in my company
- She has some terrific qualities which I genuinely respect
- I want to make her feel great because I know I can, and I want to find out if she is special enough to enjoy what I can offer

I know this was a long answer, but if you do at least the 3 questions (on any situation) you will get to the heart of your motivation real quickly. Best wishes with your training, new nutrition, and have fun when the two of you finally get together.

- Matt

fire_fire

Awards
OK... I have both good news and bad news. First off, the bad news is that "My Angel" got called into a meeting by joint employers and was told that they were unable to honor her vacation request. Of course, she's hopping mad and of course, I acted like I was so madly upset as well. The good news is that I now have 3 to 6 additional months. Now I'm really gonna turn it up.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
OK... I have both good news and bad news. First off, the bad news is that "My Angel" got called into a meeting by joint employers and was told that they were unable to honor her vacation request. Of course, she's hopping mad and of course, I acted like I was so madly upset as well. The good news is that I now have 3 to 6 additional months. Now I'm really gonna turn it up.
Well that sucks but now you have the time to do it. That is enough time to totally transform. Good luck.

fire_fire

Awards
I Know I Know... and the good thing is now I am having sooo much fun in the gym, whether or not we really link up or not, I am having so much fun. Just the feeling of having my shirt drenched and dripping is totally awesome... and I think the ladies in the gym are loving it too. My only problem is that I am so burned out afterwards. My fingers burn, my hands tremble, I am taking deeper breaths like a Rottweilder, I can't keep still and I just wanna go on and on. This is not an everyday feeling because honestly, sometimes just thinking of going to the gym makes me sick. Sometimes I feel foolish jumping on the thread mill as soon as I get in while the guys are pumping irons... but at the end of the day, I know I do get an awesome work out... but it more feels like a "burn out". Oh, and of course, I have to leave the worst and most embarassing joke for last. When I went over by the guys they asked me which one of the barbells I wanted and I said let me try the 50lbs... I could hardly lift the damn things... I can't believe over the years I've grown so weak... but then, there is a marking of 50lbs on one side and 50lbs on the other, does that mean that I am straining with 100lbs and being fooled that it's only 50lbs... I know I am getting stronger as I get re-accustomed but I need to know, are they by any stretch of the imagination trying to fool me. OK now that's enough laugh for the evening.... it's 10:53 and I am just soooooooooo tired. Think I'm gonna skip work tomorrow :)