Meeting a Lady in 8 weeks... Help Help - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Meeting a Lady in 8 weeks... Help Help

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

haha yeah, that doesn't suprise me a bit TeamSavage, those sumo wrestlers seem pretty strong. Then again, elite bodybuilders seem to have a ton of muscle, whether or not they can lift a ton. lol I see you like that term I coined eh?

2. New Member

ha ha ha... guys there are some truth to it. There are lots of heavy stuff that I can lift as well as do that most of my younger sculpted friends can't... unfortunately, push ups are not one of them that I can do very well... ha ha ha. But I can tell you this, everyone really do love having a big guy on their side where competition is concern. Now where did all that power comes from... I guess it must be "the fat man muscles" you guys are just something else... Keep it up :-)
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

So when do you meet her again? I can't wait to hear how it goes.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

So - its been over a week since this was created - how is the weight loss going so far?
  5. New Member

6 weeks to go... not seeing anything happening but I do feel good though...
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fire_fire View Post
    6 weeks to go... not seeing anything happening but I do feel good though...
    Pick youself up some

Anabolic Pump, X-factor, PowerFull, Damage Control Protocol

1 AP 10 minutes before your highest carb meals
    X-factor 4 daily
    8 PowerFull, 2 servings of 2 caps on an empty stomach and 4 caps before bed

10 caps DCP daily, 2-3 caps at a time spread throughout the day.
  7. New Member

Fire Fire,

Going back to your original post there are two things you can address to make progress, and none of them are about lifting, nutrition, or supplements. The other people on this post/thread are quite encouraging, and remember to follow good nutrition plus weights/cardio/conditioning -- by "conditioning" I mean sled dragging, hill walking, stadium stair climbing, or whatever you have medical clearance to do. Take the best of the information here, apply it to your situation, and be sure to give back once you get your goal. Yes, I am assuming you will achieve it!

The two areas you can address are:

1) The experience you had with the cider vinegar. There are some quick and free things you can do to mitigate the emotional response you have with that memory. They take about 5 minutes and I can PM you the directions.

2) The underlying intention of what you why you want to impress this lady. Besides the obvious (!), you may want to ask yourself three quick questions:

a) "When I think about impressing this lady, what is important to me?" You will get answer we call "X"

b) "How is X important to me?" You will get an answer we call "Y"

c) "What will Y do for me?"

Here is an example of what could be the case:

a) When I think about impressing this lady, what is important to me? Example answer: "I want her to like me"

b) How is having this lady like me (Answer from first question) important to me? Example answer: "Because she makes me feel good"

c) What will her making me feel good (Answer from second question) do for me? Example answer: "So I won't feel alone."

If your answer to the third question is something that has the theme of getting away from something/avoidance of pain, then consider changing your motivation toward something more useful to you AND her. These could be:

- I want to make her a better woman for being in my company
    - She has some terrific qualities which I genuinely respect
    - I want to make her feel great because I know I can, and I want to find out if she is special enough to enjoy what I can offer

I know this was a long answer, but if you do at least the 3 questions (on any situation) you will get to the heart of your motivation real quickly. Best wishes with your training, new nutrition, and have fun when the two of you finally get together.

- Matt
  8. New Member

OK... I have both good news and bad news. First off, the bad news is that "My Angel" got called into a meeting by joint employers and was told that they were unable to honor her vacation request. Of course, she's hopping mad and of course, I acted like I was so madly upset as well. The good news is that I now have 3 to 6 additional months. Now I'm really gonna turn it up.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fire_fire View Post
    OK... I have both good news and bad news. First off, the bad news is that "My Angel" got called into a meeting by joint employers and was told that they were unable to honor her vacation request. Of course, she's hopping mad and of course, I acted like I was so madly upset as well. The good news is that I now have 3 to 6 additional months. Now I'm really gonna turn it up.
    Well that sucks but now you have the time to do it. That is enough time to totally transform. Good luck.
  10. New Member

I Know I Know... and the good thing is now I am having sooo much fun in the gym, whether or not we really link up or not, I am having so much fun. Just the feeling of having my shirt drenched and dripping is totally awesome... and I think the ladies in the gym are loving it too. My only problem is that I am so burned out afterwards. My fingers burn, my hands tremble, I am taking deeper breaths like a Rottweilder, I can't keep still and I just wanna go on and on. This is not an everyday feeling because honestly, sometimes just thinking of going to the gym makes me sick. Sometimes I feel foolish jumping on the thread mill as soon as I get in while the guys are pumping irons... but at the end of the day, I know I do get an awesome work out... but it more feels like a "burn out". Oh, and of course, I have to leave the worst and most embarassing joke for last. When I went over by the guys they asked me which one of the barbells I wanted and I said let me try the 50lbs... I could hardly lift the damn things... I can't believe over the years I've grown so weak... but then, there is a marking of 50lbs on one side and 50lbs on the other, does that mean that I am straining with 100lbs and being fooled that it's only 50lbs... I know I am getting stronger as I get re-accustomed but I need to know, are they by any stretch of the imagination trying to fool me. OK now that's enough laugh for the evening.... it's 10:53 and I am just soooooooooo tired. Think I'm gonna skip work tomorrow :-)
  11. Registered User

I'm subscribing to this.... just.... well.... to see how things pan out.

Good luck bud, just do what you can and go hard at it! Remember, you can only make ONE first impression.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    I'm subscribing to this.... just.... well.... to see how things pan out.

Good luck bud, just do what you can and go hard at it! Remember, you can only make ONE first impression.
    You mean you don't want to wait for the HBO mini-series?
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    You mean you don't want to wait for the HBO mini-series?
    It'll be an even bigger hit than "The Tudors".
  14. New Member

Okay guys and gals, I'm back. We finally met after a few dalays especially since her mom was concerned that she was on her way to meet a total stranger.
    When we met, I guess we were both a bit sceptical about the other person's true identity but suffice to say, everything went according to plan, although we laughed to the fact that we were both not wearing what we said we were wearing, anf folks, not to mention that we were also not where we said we were suppose to have been. It came to be that she had arrived first and saw this fat lady sitting on a bench reading a book and she for some reason wanted to see if I would have approached the lady, at which I did, not of course to mention my utmost disappoinment especially since she turned out to have the same last name. Since she was smiling and wondering out loud if it was her lucky day, I was at the same time thinking never again would I attempt this blind-date stuff. I guessed after a while I got pretty comfortable. The funny thing is, everytime I insisted on taking her home, she kept saying if I am sure that's where I want to take her. Feeling kind of stupid, I just didn't know what to make of it. Here it is that I suppose to meet this lady, and now having done so, she doesn't seem to have the least of intentions of coming with me. Then immidiately pulling up next to us was this F10 Truck. She clowned and said that it was hher husband. I smiled and waved but deep inside, I felt like I had been played. After having stood up so many girls for not meeting my expectations, I guess 10 to 11 years later was my time to have salt rubbed in mines. I sat there for about another 10 minutes or so before I decided that it was time to leave. I felt horrible and everytime someone passed and said hi, it's like trying to hold back those embarrassing tears... anyone knows how or what this feels like. I felt someone came, sat next to me and giggled, 'don't worry, I'm sure she will soon be here.' To be honest, I wasn't even paying the least bit of attention to her cause I was still devasted. This lady turned out to be quite annoying so I quickly decided on an escape route plan without making her feel so badly, so I said, sorry but I have to go and pick my kid up. That's when she giggled and said, but you didn't tell me you had any kids. That's when I looked and realized it was her. She wasn't exactly thin as her picture herself but I recognised that giggle from our many telly to celly conversations. I couldn't believe she stood in hiding, listening to my every word and watching me being humiliated but she said she was happy I did show up and after seeing someone else that I did approach and showed my hospitality. As you know, that was the highlight of our meeting and will definitely be the 2007 summer I will never forget. I am now 232lbs. I am still fat but it's ok. Nowadays I call, it's not the usual disgusting noise that she's always on the phone, it's now the total opposite of everyone wanting to say hi... and get this, including mom...:-) :-) :-)
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Lol hard to read, so are you guys still seeing each other? How much weight did you lose? Are you still sticking to the gym and diet for yourself?...well.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. 13 week cycle-7 weeks in, need bridge help w/ nonmethyl
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 02:19 AM
  3. A little help in week 3 of pct
    By Cassavus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM
  4. Pain in my shoulder ( help )