Some help needed.

beeazi24

Awards
Hi, Im new here and need some help..So I currently weight about 130 and I need to bulk and build mass fast...So i was going to stack all of these

Optimum 100% Whey Protein
Novadex XT
L- Glutamine
Orastan-E
Halodrol

hoping to build up fast? While eating a lot! and a lot of water intake...So what do you guys think?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats, training history, diet, etc.

Also, how old are you? O-E and Halodrol are PS's and should not be taken with the attitude that they are just "supplements".

beeazi24

Awards
Ive never done any kind of diet before or lifting kind of training..Im 19 years old..

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Then you don't need the Halodrol and ostran E.
This is VERY VERY important; those two so called "supplements" are actually steroids. At your age, taking hormones will casue your body to shut down it's natural production of testosterone (which at your age you have PLENTY).
Not only suppress your body's production, but becasue of your age, it is a very real possibility that you may mess up your bodies hormone balance perminately, or for months to come afterwards!!
I mena, you WILL mess it up for at least a month afterwards, thats about a given, but Im talking about longer term.

HERe's the GOOD news, since your starting out (and this comes from personal expirence) if you train smart, and eat right, you will make gains almost as fast naturally then you would messing with hormones! I mean, dont go grab Ronnie Colemans workout from Muscle and fitness, write down -WRITE IT EFFIN DOWN- your sets, reps every time your in the gym, and LEARN THINGS FOR YOURSELF! Dont take any advice as 100% truth from other guys in the gym.
Plus, you wont have to go through that phase once you come off the stuff where you'll have to let your body recover its natural testosterone production, which means, you'll be gaining that extra month+ too!
These hormone shifts can lead to depression, growing boobies, acting like a girl....

I know you said yo uneed to get big quick, but most likely, you'll loose most, if not all of your gains becasue you don't have a solid foundation yet.

Dude, .. if your getting your ass picked on, man up and fight back! Get your ass whipped, you'll learn how to NOT get your ass whipped that way.
If it's a girl your tring to impress, let me assure you- Attitude, confidence and indifference will get oyu just about ANY (and I mean the super hot ones too) girl YOU want!

OH- If you just MUST take something, I recommend Anabolic Xtreme's MASS FX! (lol- )
Trade your glutamine for creatine ethyl ester, keep the protein, and log a few hours in the training sections here!

There is a wealth of knowlage I wish I knew YEARS ago, as I've lifted for aver 8 years, did what your thinking about doing, and in the end, nothing packs the beef on ya like knowing what the hell you are doing!

GOOD LUCK BRO!

beeazi24

Awards
Thanks for all of that man, my friend Marc is really big and he is all natural just pure eating healthy and just doing everything right. You have changed my mind about taking halodrol and all that other stuff out there. Im going to eat a lot more, just my problem is I dont know what foods to eat that are good for you. Like for breakfast what should I eat and throughout the day what should I eat. Not only what should I eat but what shouldnt I eat. I am very new to this whole lifting and bulking thing so Im going to ask a lot of questions.

Also since im bulking should I get a weight gainer? If so what one?

What is Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of that man, my friend Marc is really big and he is all natural just pure eating healthy and just doing everything right. You have changed my mind about taking halodrol and all that other stuff out there. Im going to eat a lot more, just my problem is I dont know what foods to eat that are good for you. Like for breakfast what should I eat and throughout the day what should I eat. Not only what should I eat but what shouldnt I eat. I am very new to this whole lifting and bulking thing so Im going to ask a lot of questions.

Also since im bulking should I get a weight gainer? If so what one?

What is Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX?

You don't have a problem.....
You just have a few things that you do not know yet.
Your in the right place for all that though.
Check out the bulking section (luckily, your already here:study: ), some recipies.
You already know what's right and what's wrong.
You know pizza is not always the best choice over some nice meat cuts, you already know you need protein, carbs, fats..
Let me suggest another site you can check out for diet instruction:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/40056-informative-threads-nutritional.html
Diet Nutrition Forum - Weight Loss Advice -

Between here and there, the only thing holding you back from getting bigger is the inability t oput everything together you can get from here and there.

I'm sure some other's can chime in with some links to some sample diets....

beeazi24

Awards
Thanks I will check this out..Anymore sources or help with anything would be greatly appreciated..

beeazi24

Awards
sorry for double posting but im going to get a list of everything ill need to start bulking tomorro and was wondering..Do you guys recommend taking NO-Xplode and Optimum Whey Protein?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I honestly can not beleive no one else has posted here, even if something sarcastic...

Seriously ,the same goes with most other supps that does with the hormones....

All you need is some creatine, protein and a good multi vitamin.
You'd just be spending money that you do not need to at this point.

You could map out your routine, and post it in the excercise science, and get some advice on it... maybe some ideas to include or exclude for a beginners routine.
Just make sure you post your stats, and your workout routine.. show that you've done some work ya know, and people will help.

GOOD LUCK!

beeazi24

Awards
what is a good multi vitamin? and what are they used for?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
like a vitamin. A dialy vitamin. you know, like flinstone vitamins... ( but dont get those obviously).
Vitamins do many things. It's all part of living a healthy lifestyle, and making sure your not missing anything.
Everythign from your immune system, to neuro function to testosterone support.
I suppose you dont need to, but I like to take them.
At a minimum, I ALWAYS have some sort of protein mix, and a multi-vitamin. Sometimes some flaxseed oil or fish oil for bulking to help keep some of the fat off.

I would put your efforts towards proper training methoeds and diet before I'd worry about supplementing with anything though

johnny mAc

johnny mAc

Awards
what is a good multi vitamin? and what are they used for?
"Animal Pack", GNC Ultra Mega Gold, just make sure it's not a "one a day" multivitamin. many of the one a days have a coating that's not soluble by your digestive acids, so it just passes through and you don't reap any of the nutrients. The previous ones i listed are coated with amino acids, so they're more digestible and nutrient delivery efficient:bruce1:

beeazi24

Awards
okay, ill look into that, also should i take a weight gainer since I am bulking? Or would that be stupid?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Go with a weight gainer, if its too filling id rather see you on solid food. Eat complex carbs (whole grain breads, whole wheat pasta, brown rice) healthy protein (cottage cheese, cheese, tuna, chikcen, steak, natural peanut butter, milk, yogurt, fish, pork, prawns) and healthy fats (dairy, extra virgin olive oil, nuts)
try to figure out how much of each in the food your taking in by using FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and entering the food into the chart. try to get 40% protein %40 carbs and %20 fat, the pie chart makes understanding this easy. read labels, compare products and companies, serving sizes and of sourse price. Start your day off with a good meal and it willhelp you eat all day. Avoid simple sugars (pop, white bread, donuts, juices from concentrate, anything "enriched", white pasta) in your case it wouldnt hurt to get extra calories, but why start off woth eating poor and eating crap. Id rather gain 1 pound of lean mass vs 5 pounds of bloat and fat. Dont focus too much on that just yet as you will lose focus at the task at hand, gaining weight. Instead of avoiding eating just reach for something more beneficial and you wont crave junk food, youll actually yurn for a hearty healthy meal. In your case fat isnt totally bad bc of your goal, but fat takes the longest time to break down in your stomach (ever eat fast food and feel over stuffed for hours), whereas if you had steak, rice and salad you would be comfortable and full only to be hungry agian in a few hours.

beeazi24

Awards
okay thanks...also do you think I should go to the gym at all during the first week of bulking?

beeazi24

Awards
okay well im on the third day of bulking now and i have found that i have used the bathroom twice a day from eating so much if you guys understand what i mean..so am i benefitting at all since im using the bathroom so much?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extra fuel=extra waste, your body will adapt to it in time.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you eat 7 times a day like rodja said added fuel = added waste. What goes in must come out ive been know to go up to 5 times a day with normal intestinal activity, it all depends on what you eat, what you burn and of course your body.

beeazi24

Awards
bulking has been going great so far..im starting to get the hunger naturally every two hours now..

Ive been hearing so much abour Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX i was thinking of trying it out? How should i go about it?