Inmates Whats There Secret?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I used to live just a couple blocks from the max prison in Oakdale, MN and knew several of the guards. They all said there were only a very small handful of inmates that we're big, and they were big when they got there. None were very big from lifting.

    They were big proponents of the inmates being allowed to workout also. They felt it definitely help them to relieve stress, rather then beating on each other.

    I also had a buddy do four years in Wisconsin in the early 90's. I used to mail him protein powder. It was allowed as long as the packaging wasn't tampered with. Which I didn't! He had some freaky genetics for size too. Like somebody else mentioned about the cops getting them before the olympic coaches, that was very true. If this guy had had some better direction in life he probably could have been a pro athlete. Extremely strong and extremely fast. Is too bad, he's still a screw-up to this day.


  2. Well I know an Ex CO he def had his hand in the AAS ring and would get to anybody who needed it. ALso In Illinois you still have weights in the prisons, and in fact most of my high school friends when they see today think I did a 6-8 in Marion or Danville. But overall I think the inmates ability to get big is due to their restful lifestyle, and comissary, as I will be putting some money on my friends books in the coming weeks.

  3. Ap was up, to funny my best friend is a gaurd at Marrion, he was telling me how corrupt things can be.

    To add my little brother is finishing up his 6 year stint, he grew without gear but looks ripped. He lacked mostly form calories to grow. He was limited tohow much good protein you could actually get. No powders were allowed shere he is. But I also lift with some of the gaurds and they are the biggest beasts that I have seen. Gear hell ya they are
    •   
       


  4. In California prisons, most guards are not much different than inmates in the sense that they want to be bigger to appear more intimidating. After hearing that I had been a world record holding weightlifter, many guards openly discussed their training and supplementation (Anabolic) cycles with me. Some guards did use heavily, however most just wanted to lose weight and be healthier. Their jobs are not conducive to health and vitality. In addition, it did not occur to these people that purely functional training would be much more valuable to them if something were to go down. Just like animals, humans equate size with strength and power. That is basically the motivation to train.

    When I was doing time in Calipatria (Calipatria has the same design and rules as Pelican Bay prison) maximum security prison, I had a job as a janitor near the administration building.

    My boss was really cool and we had mutual respect for each other. We talked often about training and diet. He knew that I had been a world record holding strength athlete and told many of his co-workers about this.

    There was a guard in the prison that whose nickname was TJ, short for titanium jaw. He was a 260 pound plus bodybuilder with a jaw like Tom Platz. TJ carried a year round sunburn from heavy test usage as well.

    Word got around to TJ that I had competed in arm wrestling. TJ asked my boss if he could arrange a meeting where he and I could arm wrestle secretly. TJ had a reputation for using a little too much force on inmates, so I was apprehensive about his motivations. After all physical contact between guard and inmate is strictly prohibited. If I won and he got upset, all he would have to do is press a button and the goon squad would beat the crap out of me.

    I agreed to challenge him anyway. Looking back it was a stupid thing to do, but at the time it was way to crazy to pass up.

    Within hours the whole institution knew about the deal. So much for keeping it quiet. Inmates of all races wanted me to tear his arm off, and a lot of guards had placed money on me as well. This created much drama in the prison it almost started a riot.

    TJ and I clasped hands in a vacant classroom with my boss as a referee. We fought hard to get grip, because strength wise I think we were evenly matched. After going back and forth for what seemed like hours my biceps were screaming and seriously pumped. Finally TJ said that he did not feel comfortable with the way I was gripping him. My boss said to him, "You can't go out like that, the whole prison is betting on this." So TJ decided to pull against me at that point. I knew that my arms were burnt, but what I didn't know was that his were cramping. I smashed the back of his hand into the table.

    He was really startled when I reached back to shake his hand afterwards. I told him I was open to a rematch because we were wrestling under "adverse conditions."

    That didn't matter though because about 10 inmates and guards were outside the door and burst in when the heard the loud bang of his hand on the table. He lost serious face that day and shortly after transferred to another prison.

    When analyzing my victory, I came to the realization that my strength endurance was much better than his because I had been training with bodyweight exercises for the last couple of years. Doing a variety pullups greatly enhanced my power and stength endurance.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by milo23
    In California prisons, most guards are not much different than inmates in the sense that they want to be bigger to appear more intimidating. After hearing that I had been a world record holding weightlifter, many guards openly discussed their training and supplementation (Anabolic) cycles with me. Some guards did use heavily, however most just wanted to lose weight and be healthier. Their jobs are not conducive to health and vitality. In addition, it did not occur to these people that purely functional training would be much more valuable to them if something were to go down. Just like animals, humans equate size with strength and power. That is basically the motivation to train.

    When I was doing time in Calipatria (Calipatria has the same design and rules as Pelican Bay prison) maximum security prison, I had a job as a janitor near the administration building.

    My boss was really cool and we had mutual respect for each other. We talked often about training and diet. He knew that I had been a world record holding strength athlete and told many of his co-workers about this.

    There was a guard in the prison that whose nickname was TJ, short for titanium jaw. He was a 260 pound plus bodybuilder with a jaw like Tom Platz. TJ carried a year round sunburn from heavy test usage as well.

    Word got around to TJ that I had competed in arm wrestling. TJ asked my boss if he could arrange a meeting where he and I could arm wrestle secretly. TJ had a reputation for using a little too much force on inmates, so I was apprehensive about his motivations. After all physical contact between guard and inmate is strictly prohibited. If I won and he got upset, all he would have to do is press a button and the goon squad would beat the crap out of me.

    I agreed to challenge him anyway. Looking back it was a stupid thing to do, but at the time it was way to crazy to pass up.

    Within hours the whole institution knew about the deal. So much for keeping it quiet. Inmates of all races wanted me to tear his arm off, and a lot of guards had placed money on me as well. This created much drama in the prison it almost started a riot.

    TJ and I clasped hands in a vacant classroom with my boss as a referee. We fought hard to get grip, because strength wise I think we were evenly matched. After going back and forth for what seemed like hours my biceps were screaming and seriously pumped. Finally TJ said that he did not feel comfortable with the way I was gripping him. My boss said to him, "You can't go out like that, the whole prison is betting on this." So TJ decided to pull against me at that point. I knew that my arms were burnt, but what I didn't know was that his were cramping. I smashed the back of his hand into the table.

    He was really startled when I reached back to shake his hand afterwards. I told him I was open to a rematch because we were wrestling under "adverse conditions."

    That didn't matter though because about 10 inmates and guards were outside the door and burst in when the heard the loud bang of his hand on the table. He lost serious face that day and shortly after transferred to another prison.

    When analyzing my victory, I came to the realization that my strength endurance was much better than his because I had been training with bodyweight exercises for the last couple of years. Doing a variety pullups greatly enhanced my power and stength endurance.

    I love that story. I even read it twice.

  6. nice one, so how long did you spend in the hole after that.

    LOL. I will say a friend of ours got out last year, and he was the biggest SOB mexican I have ever seen. He came to the gym with me once and started warming up on incline bench with around 250. This guy was a giant. He weighed 350 when he was on gear and was as sold as they come. I never talked to him about his time, but I imagine he was left alone in the clink.

  7. [QUOTE=Ripped1]nice one, so how long did you spend in the hole after that.

    All together I spent 9 months in a cell that I did not leave other than to go to court or a shower once per week. In addition I spent 3 months in isolation.

    Thank you God for being with me always.
  8. Some things should probably just be left unsaid


    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack View Post
    all they anger is mean they done got already a lot testosterone flowin in they veins an you know how it be doin. when they get more testosterones it be make them even more buffer and tuffer naw mean homey?
    And if you think education is expensive, try ignorance!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack View Post
    all they anger is mean they done got already a lot testosterone flowin in they veins an you know how it be doin. when they get more testosterones it be make them even more buffer and tuffer naw mean homey?
    lmfao, this is on another level

  10. could be that they are mesomorphs, not sure

  11. i was an inmate in a federal prison in the 90 were i met this russian cat who was on flex magazine and got popped for roids in a ship in 95 when we saw him we were impresssed by his size but when he got in the pit he was as weak as a newbie but we had the advantange sleep and food that wasnt the greatest but we ate he was not stong at all

  12. Guys, guys, guys. It's because they are all getting injectible testosterone from the biggest guy in the prison. He injects it analy for best results, if ya know what I mean. That's why they are huge!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Guys, guys, guys. It's because they are all getting injectible testosterone from the biggest guy in the prison. He injects it analy for best results, if ya know what I mean. That's why they are huge!
    wow thats great! lol.

  14. i was in the brig for 9 days when i was in the Marines. Best food on base and time to lift everyday. i was kinda sad when they came to get me out

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i was in the brig for 9 days when i was in the Marines. Best food on base and time to lift everyday. i was kinda sad when they came to get me out
    LOL, what'd you do to get thrown in the brig?

  16. ill give you one guess where they get their protein from........it starts with s and ends in perm......

  17. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    LOL, what'd you do to get thrown in the brig?
    when i was in SOI a few buddies and I went out after Taps and got a cab to a bar. we got hammered and i lost them. they all took a cab back without me and i had to walk back. so i got charged with UA. but they weren`t going to send me to the brig till i said i was going to kill the other guys. i didnt mean it, i dont think. anyways it was good times. good sleep, food and chow.
    ended up just getting a slap on the wrist.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    when i was in SOI a few buddies and I went out after Taps and got a cab to a bar. we got hammered and i lost them. they all took a cab back without me and i had to walk back. so i got charged with UA. but they weren`t going to send me to the brig till i said i was going to kill the other guys. i didnt mean it, i dont think. anyways it was good times. good sleep, food and chow.
    ended up just getting a slap on the wrist.
    slap on the wrist? ...mustve not been tha air force! lol i should have been a marine or something. they cant afford to lose people n im find with diggn a hole or getting a punch in the stomach. sorry OT.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats your secret weapon?
    By AaronJP1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 06:35 AM
  2. Someone who knows what there doing please help this rookie!!
    By AdamSweeting in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 07:23 PM
  3. Ever wonder what glands secrete what hormones?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 06:51 AM
  4. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in