puking when i try to eat

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
this sounds really stupid, and i probably sounds like a pussy, but I'm trying bulk, and i have a pretty well planed eating schedule.

lately, when i try to eat (especially my hamburgers or potatoes), after the first bite. i get an instant gag reflex and a feeling of disgust, its almost like my body refuses to eat some foods, even though i WANT to eat.

is it repetition of the same foods? has anyone ever experience anything like this, and did how you over come it? suggestions please this is the stupidest obstacle Ive ever come across in my life

at work i even eat my lunch in my car now, so that way i dont look ridiculous to everyone as every few bites of my hamburger i start to heave, but swallow it back down, and continue with the rest of my meal

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repetition of foods can lead to that. I had that early last year. Just thinking about tuna made me ill.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
did u just suck it up, and get used to it eventually or what

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Changed the foods. With the tuna I ended up using a lot of different seasonings and mixtures with other foods to over come it. it was too cheap of a protein souce to just stop eating it.

Your problem may be that or it actually may be something else. If you're not experiencing any other problems (stomach, bowel, headaches etc) then this may be it but don't rule out being sick.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
aight.... it looks like ill be hitting up the sauces and seasoning aisle in the grocery tonite

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this sounds really stupid, and i probably sounds like a pussy, but I'm trying bulk, and i have a pretty well planed eating schedule.

lately, when i try to eat (especially my hamburgers or potatoes), after the first bite. i get an instant gag reflex and a feeling of disgust, its almost like my body refuses to eat some foods, even though i WANT to eat.

is it repetition of the same foods? has anyone ever experience anything like this, and did how you over come it? suggestions please this is the stupidest obstacle Ive ever come across in my life

at work i even eat my lunch in my car now, so that way i dont look ridiculous to everyone as every few bites of my hamburger i start to heave, but swallow it back down, and continue with the rest of my meal

That happend to me right before I got really sick from my only SD cycle...Even the smell of food made me feel sick. I have not posted here in a while, probally not since before I was in the Lahey Clinic in September 05....

Chad07xle

Awards
I had this same problem with chicken breast a few weeks back. i was eating (and still am) 3 chicken breasts a day with light seasoning and it was getting hard to get them down. I would have to drink a bottle of water with it to get it to go down. I started using a spicy honey mustard and it has made a world of difference. It has been a couple weeks now and I have not had the problem again..yet :fool2:

superman20

Awards
yea i get that way after a couple months of eating the same thing. Ya just got to spice it up a little bit when you need to. Im kinda like you with the hamburgers. I just cant eat them without putting on "the works" (mayo, ketchup, cheese, etc). Otherwise i cant get it down easily. so i just stay away from hamburger and switched to pork loin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thinking about tuna made me ill.
This means you are teh ghey.

Definitely agree with changing up seasonings and adding sauces.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought that was an already known fact in the equation :)

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm at 4200 cals a day. If I don't feel like throwing up then I think I'm doing something wrong. In reality though, I have a terrible disgust for eggs lately and found it took me a hour to finish my 7 eggs omelet this morning. Its been three days in a row like this with all my meals but I think it passes over time as your body gets use to the intake.
Also, try chewing a mint gum after meals. For some reason, may be mental, but I feel it helps me digest quicker and keep acid reflux down.

imprezzion

Awards
Same has happened to me, I think it is completely psychological as long as you're not experencing other symptoms (malaise, fever, etc).

Mixing it up def helped. Tuna steaks began making me gag ...but they're cheap and great macro. So, I tried breaking them up and adding them to a mango salsa with fat free sour cream base. Instantly worked.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I once planned a competition diet around tunafish and whiting. Just thinking about the whiting makes me gag now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 5
Nutrition / Health 6
EatMoar Training Forum 11
JN230 Supplements 3
JN230 Training Forum 31