Someone help me, Please Critique my diet.

Fun2Train

Awards
Ok, I been training for years but just recently got serious. I know by body pretty well in the gym and I know how my muscles repsond to workouts. The problem is until recently I didnt realize how much more important it was to eat correctly to really get those mass gains. I thought I was eating good but after much research I found I was not at all eating enough. Now let me start by saying I have super slow metabolism, and Im slight Hypoglycemic where my body produces a bit to much insulin so I have to intake a bit more sugar then a normal person, usually orange juice. I started a on good solid bulk diet a month ago and eating about 250g of protein and consuming about 4000 calories a day. I was 214lb and in 4 weeks Im up to 221 pounds. My body fat % has increased from 16% to 17% , so i figure at least 3-4 pounds of that is fat and water if not more. Here is a sample of my daily diet. This is what I ate yesterday and it is about the same each day.

9am Wake up
9:15 am eat cup hot oatmeal with 8 oz orange juice, 8oz milk with protein

9:30 drink coffee, Im trying to quit but its hard :)

10:30 8oz milk with protein scoop, 25g

11:00 Workout for 1 hour

12:00pm post workout shake 25g protein, and serving of frozen lasagna, 330 calories, 19g protein.

2:30pm 8oz milk 25g protein shake

3:00pm the rest of my lasagna 330 calories, 19g protein

5:00 8oz milk 25g protein shake and a few chicken tenders

7:30pm cup of brown rice with chicken breast and chicken broth with a 8oz cup of milk and 25g protein shake.

9:30 8oz milk 25g protein shake

10:00 few chicken tenders

12:00 am 1 cup cottage cheese

I take a great multi vitamin and green tea and a very nice Total EFA fish oils also with creatine and nitrix.

As you can see I have a problem early in the morning , I wake up and im never hungry, I cant eat and then I end up drinking some orange juice and protein shake because I have to have some sugar or I will get the shakes from low blood suger and then a cup of coffee which kills my appetite. After my workout my appetite is usually going great and then I can eat all day. Not sure if this is clean enough foods though because I feel like I might be eating a little to much. Im not afraid of getting love handles while bulking, I understand I will have some fat gains but this is coming a little fast. But im more afraid of not getting enough calories carbs and protein to maximize my growth potential. Someone please help me :) It would be so very much appreciated for some tips and info, and thanks in advance.