Anyone get results from Nitric oxide products?

Fun2Train

Awards
Just curious, Im looking for some supplements that are not danagerous with no side effects or long term side effects and I was considering a Nitric oxide product. Im just concerned if this product actually works, Iv heard kinda mixed results. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Also if anyone could suggest a good Nitric oxide product brand and maybe a place that sells some for less then an arm and leg would be great. :)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Omega Lightning is very good, I noticed more energy and endurance while training. Use CEE w/ it.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Im sticking with Controlled Labs White Blood.... always looked mo' bigger after workouts when using it.. its the only NO product I use now adays

as far as where to get.. check board sponsors.. more reasonable then other competitors like BB.com

tek

Awards
no deal with BSN NITRIX. **** is crap. i ran it for 12wks solid. and didt really gain ****..

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to agree here, i have used No-Explode for a few days now and noticed next to no difference.

The first time i used it, i used just a single scoop as it suggested, to test tolerance and within 30mins i was absoloutly buzzing. I had taken it before going to work (as this is when i had been delivered and i wanted to see what it did) i couldnt stand still for a second at work and everyone was commenting that i was absoloutly hyper. The buzz and hype seemed to wear off in about 2 hours but i could still see that i was not standing still and constantly looking for things to do for pretty much the rest of my time at work.

After this, nothing. I took another scoop the next day pre workout and felt nothing. dissapointed i took a scoop the day after (a non workout day) and again nothing. Today i took 2 scoops pre workout and yet again....nothing.

It's frustrating cause i KNOW what it should be doing after that first time i used it, but since then it has had no noticable effect.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
IMO, Nitric Oxide products don't do much if anything in terms of muscle gains. They're just fun, good feeling type supps. Getting an extra huge pump and feeling swole every time you lift is great for motivation. The rest is diet & training bro.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's not exactly what the study says. It actually says that arginine stimulates the release of GH.....but that in combination with exercise the GH output is lower than with exercise alone. So you could interpret this to say that if your primary goal is GH stimulation, you should avoid arginine supplementation.

OTOH, taking one's arginine at night would probably boost GH output during sleep and not interfere with exercise induced GH output.

As an aside, I'm not a big fan of arginine supplementation because I don't believe it does all that much. However, I do personally take some for the cardiovascular benefits.

Arginine Nutrition and Cardiovascular Function -- Wu and Meininger 130 (11): 2626 -- Journal of Nutrition

L-arginine improves vascular function by overcoming the deleterious effects of ADMA, a novel cardiovascular risk factor Alternative Medicine Review - Find Articles

CAT.INIST.FR

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's purely cosmetic. Sure, it's fun to look pumped up, but you are not stronger, or gaining mass. Stop taking it and you 'deflate'.

Citrulline is another story: it aids performance and recovery, and gives good pumps. Millennium Sport Citruvol gave me the hardest pump I've ever experienced, and I had a great workout on it. Sadly, it's not more well-known. Horsepower give wicked pumps, too, but it's low on citrulline.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got pretty good results from NO2. I am not sure how so many people didn't!

Seriously, it is a pretty darn good pde-5 inhibitor. Round 5, no problem.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
No-xplode only seems to work if it's taken on an empty stomach and if you haven't drank any water in a couple of hours. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do anything. Just a little something I've observed.

One thing BUGS me about this product though. Why does it say "DO NOT SHAKE" in big letters on the bottle, but to stir it only?

-Blesum

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
I had really good results from geen bulge stacked with white blood. Also no explode worked good but you do have to take it on an empty stomach. It also tends to not work after a month or so.

Pumps

Awards
Okay i don't care what anyones says about Muscletech products because im not a fan either. But NaNox9 is disgusting the craziest pumps ever. I love Nitric Products so much becasue they increase natural GH levels and you don't seem to gain a lot of fat because most of the nutrients can are used up because of the widen of blood vessels.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nitrogen reactive species are free radicals created due to over production of NO.. This is why the body makes Arginase and PDE-5, it knows when too much is bad..

Take strong antioxidants with any nitric oxide booster, namely NAC an alpha/R-lipoic acid..

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Ditto ..bigpete. I stopped taking NO supps for that reason. The best for the price however is nutraplanet's "Ultimate Mass Stack" 20 bucks for a month's supply. Good part is they also have NOX-Ident, specifically formulated for NO products.

quitman

Awards
No-xplode only seems to work if it's taken on an empty stomach and if you haven't drank any water in a couple of hours. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do anything. Just a little something I've observed.

One thing BUGS me about this product though. Why does it say "DO NOT SHAKE" in big letters on the bottle, but to stir it only?

-Blesum
shaking it is like shaking a can of soda then opening it, you release the carbonation , same thing your releasing the N.O. before you drink it . You want it released into your blood stream

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
Anything can work if you really can convince yourself that it will.

However, arginine/NO supps are on the list of "ain't proven by science". I personally wouldn't spend a penny on it.

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
Okay i don't care what anyones says about Muscletech products because im not a fan either. But NaNox9 is disgusting the craziest pumps ever. I love Nitric Products so much becasue they increase natural GH levels and you don't seem to gain a lot of fat because most of the nutrients can are used up because of the widen of blood vessels.
The last NO product I had was this one and It was my last one. 80 buck for a 20 day supply what a joke. Didn't even feel anything! To me it was nothing but GARBAGE.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good thing I hardly pay for any of my supps, eh? :D :ntome:

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
IMO "NO" products are worthless , you get a good pump but I saw no true gains while taking them. I did see a decrease in my checking account though so i guess they have some effects.:sad:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shaking it is like shaking a can of soda then opening it, you release the carbonation , same thing your releasing the N.O. before you drink it . You want it released into your blood stream

You're joking, I hope?

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
You're joking, I hope?
He meant to say HELIUM, not nictric oxide gas.

When you inhale helium gas right before a set, and you let out a scream that soundls like Alvin & the chipmonks, that shit is anabolic.

TheNextBigThing

Awards
There is a book u can buy called No2 the 21 day transformation, GNC sales it for about .99 I believe. It will tell u exactly how to diet and lift while on a Nitric Oxide supplement. I stacked Nitrix and NO Explode and everyone thought I was juicing. If u do it the right way u can see tremendous results. My bench went from 235 - 305 in about 4 weeks. if u are taking creatine already stop taking it for about a week and start taking it again about 3 weeks after u start taking Nitrix, it will be like someone supercharged your creatine. Nothing bad to say about NO supplements at all. i event alked to my Dr. about them he said it was doing good things for my poor circulation. Look up Nitric oxide on wikipedia as well. It won a nobel prize.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
great results from Syntrax SWole. It isn't just a nitric oxide product as theres some creatine in there as well but its working great. Controlled labs white blood did absolutely nothing.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you inhale helium gas right before a set, and you let out a scream that soundls like Alvin & the chipmonks, that shit is anabolic.
Hahahaha. Now that is quality signature material right there. Can I quote you on that? :icon_lol:

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
NO Xplode has actually given me pretty good results...currently using my second tub of it, still get great pumps and energy. Of course, I wouldn't use this as a standalone...I still have my BCAA's, Garbage, and EAA's DURING my workout to keep everything going. I think the next product I am looking into is AI's chaos.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I, too, use NO Explode.... i love it!

Gave me the sh**s though when i first started taking it...

And since you gotta take it 45 minutes PRIOR to workout... i notice its hard to ALSO take my TwinLab's Liquid Aminos.... WAY too much for the stomach!

Compressiceps

Compressiceps

Awards
I built my own booster with AAKG, citruline malate, ginseng and if i'm not cutting O.J or pomegranate juice, sometimes pycnogenol but I can't find it in bulk. I get great pumps, but as far as what really matters (muscle, strength gains) I think it fails