Can anyone suggest a good apetite stim?

Fun2Train

Awards
My biggest problem is I most of the time have to force myself to eat and drink down shakes when im not hungry. I was wondering if anyone knew any good stims for your apetite? I know some steroids like Boldenone(Equipoise) stimulate but i was hoping for something non anabolic/androgenic. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I reccomend AI's Grub On. Very effective product from what ive read!

quigley

Awards
  • Established
egg yolk in red wine wth lol

Can you like...eat an egg yolk...and drink some red wine...lol?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
keep active...

cannabinoids do actually make you hungry, as most know.. This is the very reason why Rimonobant works as an appetite suppressant, as it a CB1-Cannabinoid Receptor Antagonist.

And I hear Grub-On works. :D

quigley

Awards
  • Established
i think the health benefits gained from smokin weed wouldnt equal the health damages lol

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Benadryl (diphenhydramine) makes me sleep like a baby and wake up ravenous. FWIW

Ketotifen does me the same way.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
you dont have to smoke the buds silly. you can make butter!

or tea from the stems. or just eat it straight up. or chew the stems. etc etc.

this way you get rid of the majority of the associated negative risks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
you dont have to smoke the buds silly. you can make butter!

or tea from the stems. or just eat it straight up. or chew the stems. etc etc.

this way you get rid of the majority of the associated negative risks.

Destroys brain cells no matter how it is ingested. Even if you are not stupid to use it, keep using it and you will be.

zher

Awards
an egg yolk in red wine is what arnold suggests in his autobiography.

randall82

Awards
Grub on works great. I take it twice a day and eat twice as much!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cyproheptadine and or Dronabinol combined works awesome.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-1 lr3 stimulates appetite. i found it to be potent in this regard

albuterol also has the same effect

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
is it proven 100% beyond doubt that it kills brain cells? because they can link cancer to cigarettes but can never prove that statistically. doesnt alcohol also kill brain cells?

ah **** that - i was just making a goofy suggestion. there are other things that will make you fiend for food.

diphenhydramine HCL like he said above always makes me hungry. zoloft if you can get your hands on it makes me crave food

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Controlled Labs "Black Hole"

HellTownPlaya

Awards
how bout cardio ,anyone? omg...c'mon guys. try doing some cardio. bout 15-20 min on training days(pref after working out) if u like or 30-45 min on off days.

E-Swift25

Awards
Destroys brain cells no matter how it is ingested. Even if you are not stupid to use it, keep using it and you will be.
Marijuana has never been proven to kill brain cells. In fact, it protects them when suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's.

Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic
Robert Melamede1 ,2
1Biology Department, 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 80918, USA
2Bioenergetics Institute, 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 80918, USA

Harm Reduction Journal 2005, 2:21 doi:10.1186/1477-7517-2-21

"In contrast, when the AKT pathway is activated in the brain after head injury [34] or stroke, [35] cannabinoids protect against cell death to the organism's benefit. Likewise, nicotine can also activate the AKT pathway in the brain in a beneficial manner. For example, activation of the nicotine receptors, as is also true of cannabinoid receptors [36], can prevent the brain cell death that results from exposure to beta amyloid protein [37] as occurs in Alzheimer's disease."

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AP is kicking my stomach into overdrive. Piggy-pig-pig.