im new to this forum

F

FrankTheTank

Awards
ive been working out for the past 8 months pretty hardcore. i started out repping flat bench 135lbs and maxing at 150. now im repping 250lbs and maxing at 335. i was curling 25lb dumbells and am now curling 55lb dumbells. those are just some examples of what ive gained in strength. i started out at 155lbs and just 3 days ago weighed in at 201lbs. everyone i talk to thinks im on illegal steriods but havent touched them. i work out 5 to 6 days a week for 1.5 to 2 hrs a day. 4 sets of 4 workouts of two muscle groups. ten reps a piece. i started out with American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme stacked with Kryakaline. I also took Omega 3-6-9 vitamins with a mass complex weightgainer. I stopped the weightgainer about 5 months ago but just finished my second cylce of Tren and Kryakaline just yesterday. My goal is to max on bench at 400lbs. kind of a long shot but ive gotten pretty far. what do you guys think would be a good supplement to build me up but also burn off some unwanted fat. i want to lose about 5 to 10 lbs of fat but stay the same weight. i hate drinking protiens and would rather eat a ton food like i already do. just looking for some advice to gain muscle mass and to burn off excess fat.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What makes you think Tren Xtreme isn't a prohormone/steroid? :)

F

FrankTheTank

Awards
What makes you think Tren Xtreme isn't a prohormone/steroid? :)
i think i said "illegal steroid"

for post cycle i forgot what its called but its supposed to keep my test levels up and make me keep my gains longer. i also took a detox.

F

FrankTheTank

Awards
i guess it did PERFORM like a steroid though...

F

Fun2Train

Awards
i guess it did PERFORM like a steroid though...
Thats very impressive strenght gains. Just curious about how much did you weight before and after your 8 month stretch? And how much size you think you gained? Im just curious as I have been researching allot of supplements for size and strength gains. Did you notice any bad iregular side effects while taking yout stack? Hope im not being bothersome, im just kinda new too and was curious. Thanks in advance.

F

FrankTheTank

Awards
i weighed in at 155lbs when i started. now im up to 201lbs. havent measured my biceps latley but i think i started at around 14 and now im probably around 16.5 or 17. my whole body has grown equally. NO SIDE AFFECTS either. one of my friends had bad acne to begin with and when he took tren he broke out worse than ever. The directions are to take 3 to 6 tablets 3 times a day. i took 4 a day. two bottles is one full cycle also. Its expensive from most places but there are a few shops in orange county that sell them for only 60 instead of 100.
ive gotten probably around 40 people to buy this tren supplement because what theyve seen me gain. and no one gains like i did because they didnt work out as intense as i did and they dont stack it with kreaklyn and mass complex protien.

S

Silkkk

Awards
i recently bought tren xtreme. how did u break down your dosages 2 in the morning and 2 at night?

F

FrankTheTank

Awards
i recently bought tren xtreme. how did u break down your dosages 2 in the morning and 2 at night?
Yep. But the last two weeks of the cycle i go up to 6 a day. 2 breakfast lunch and dinner. and you have to take 2 bottles. take some form of creatine with it.

O

OmarJ

Awards
Did you by chance take testanon 2250 as PCT w the detox because it sounds like you are pretty muching running what i was told to run at a local shop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
M Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
C Cycle Logs 2