Opinions on My M1T bulk diet.....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running a 3~4 week M1T cycle (sides depending) of 5-10mg. This is my 1st run of M1T but I have done my reasreach and know what to expect good and bad. I am 5'10" 192~195lbs. and around 10%BF. I would love to get to 220lbs from this cycle and keep at 215lbs. I have heard about your fat intake while on M1T so i wanted to run this past you guys to see what u think I should drop or add......

Bearkfast: 3whole eggs?? & 3 egg whites
(9:00) 2 peices wheat toast
2 packets quaker oatmeal
1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese

Meal 3: 2 scoops Muscle Milk 1 scoop whey
(11:00)

Meal 2: 2 cans tuna
(1:30) 1/2 cup dry brown rice

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops Whey
(4:00) 1/4 cup dry borwn rice

Post-Workout: 2 scoops Whey
(~5:30) 1/4 cup dry brown rice
-30 min after meal 2 TBS. Natty PB w/ Jelly sandwich

Dinner: 2 Chicken Breast
(7:00) Large Sweet Potato

Meal 6: 1 scoop Casein Protein
(8:30) 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1 TBS. Flax Oil

Before Bed: Beverly Int. MASS MAKER in 10~12oz. Skim
(10:00) Strawberries to taste
1 scoop whey

BreakDown: Protein ~350/ Carbs ~350/Fat~100= 3700 cals
-I will also be takeing Omega 3-6-9's with whole food meals
-Days I do not workout I will have a lower number of carbs (endo) probably around 250-275gr.

Do you guys think this is too much fat or wrong sources of fat or what????

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on diets for bulking, so I can't comment on the amount of fat you have, but they all look like good sources of fat to me, except for maybe the whole eggs.

If you have some 4AD, use it along with the M1T. It seemed to help me a lot in reducing M1T sides.

I'm not seeing much in the way of fresh vegetables in your diet. Add some steamed broccoli.

Good luck, and keep us posted with your results.

-TT

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That's only 24% from fat. Looks fine to me.

EDIT: Eggs are a good source for fat.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I will be running a 3~4 week M1T cycle (sides depending) of 5-10mg. This is my 1st run of M1T but I have done my reasreach and know what to expect good and bad. I am 5'10" 192~195lbs. and around 10%BF. I would love to get to 220lbs from this cycle and keep at 215lbs. I have heard about your fat intake while on M1T so i wanted to run this past you guys to see what u think I should drop or add......

Bearkfast: 3whole eggs?? & 3 egg whites
(9:00) 2 peices wheat toast
2 packets quaker oatmeal
1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese

Meal 3: 2 scoops Muscle Milk 1 scoop whey
(11:00)

Meal 2: 2 cans tuna
(1:30) 1/2 cup dry brown rice

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops Whey
(4:00) 1/4 cup dry borwn rice

Post-Workout: 2 scoops Whey
(~5:30) 1/4 cup dry brown rice
-30 min after meal 2 TBS. Natty PB w/ Jelly sandwich

Dinner: 2 Chicken Breast
(7:00) Large Sweet Potato

Meal 6: 1 scoop Casein Protein
(8:30) 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1 TBS. Flax Oil

Before Bed: Beverly Int. MASS MAKER in 10~12oz. Skim
(10:00) Strawberries to taste
1 scoop whey

BreakDown: Protein ~350/ Carbs ~350/Fat~100= 3700 cals
-I will also be takeing Omega 3-6-9's with whole food meals
-Days I do not workout I will have a lower number of carbs (endo) probably around 250-275gr.

Do you guys think this is too much fat or wrong sources of fat or what????
M1T crashed my insulin levels. I actually found myself walking around with little carb packs to offset the what I believe to be lack of carb induced leathargy that made me suicidal. Up your carbs at the first sign of unable to get off the couch and crying during the The Predator movies for the the Predator.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
M1t was horrible to me for keeping gains. My PCT was great and my diet was even better than when I was on M1t, yet I lost every ounce of strength I gained. I never had that happen to me with superdrol or 1AD/4AD. Heck I kept more strength/mass CUTTING with superdrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like not enough whole protiens like steak or chicken fish etc. you should find time for one of those meals substitute the whey with a meat IMO. Maybe up the carbs just a little more than protien to fight lethargy, i experience it also very bad.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like not enough whole protiens like steak or chicken fish etc. you should find time for one of those meals substitute the whey with a meat IMO. Maybe up the carbs just a little more than protien to fight lethargy, i experience it also very bad.
I will be eating more whole foods on days I dont have class. Im takeing 14 credit hours with work so sometimes its hard to keep food cold. But thanks for the suggestion(s)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be eating more whole foods on days I dont have class. Im takeing 14 credit hours with work so sometimes its hard to keep food cold. But thanks for the suggestion(s)
that explains it.....thats understandable then. Good luck.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What do your support supps and PCT look like?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do your support supps and post cycle therapy look like?
I have cycle support, Im will be takeing Retain and PCT looks like this (I dont think Im gonna be able to get my nolva)

Week 1: 4 Novadex XT, 2 gr. Tribulus, 200mg DHEA,ZMA
Week 2: 4 Novadex XT, 2.5 gr Tribulus, 200mg DHEA, ZMA
Week 3: 3 Novadex XT, 3 gr Tribulus, 100mg DHEA, ZMA
Week 4: 2 Novadex XT, 3.5 gr. Tribulus, 100mg DHEA, ZMA
I have a bottle of Rebound XT lying around would it be worth throwing it in @ 25/50/50/75????

I have talked to a lot of old school guys @ the gym who have used both Nolva and Novadex XT PCT and they say XT is just as good if not better because it doesnt lower Igf1....just some thought

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have cycle support, Im will be takeing Retain and post cycle therapy looks like this (I dont think Im gonna be able to get my nolva)

Week 1: 4 Novadex XT, 2 gr. Tribulus, 200mg DHEA,ZMA
Week 2: 4 Novadex XT, 2.5 gr Tribulus, 200mg DHEA, ZMA
Week 3: 3 Novadex XT, 3 gr Tribulus, 100mg DHEA, ZMA
Week 4: 2 Novadex XT, 3.5 gr. Tribulus, 100mg DHEA, ZMA
I have a bottle of Rebound XT lying around would it be worth throwing it in @ 25/50/50/75????

I have talked to a lot of old school guys @ the gym who have used both Nolva and Novadex XT PCT and they say XT is just as good if not better because it doesnt lower Igf1....just some thought
You seem like you have a good grasp on everything except the NOLVA vs NOLVDEX part. There is no comparison. M1T is the harshest ****e you can put in your body. Its got to be up there with herion and crack. I wouldnt want to bet my nuts on an herb or some stuff. I would only go with nolva and maybe hcg BECAUSE you are using M1T SOLO. Or just because you are using that stuff period. Thanks-

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
M1T will be your downfall, this to me is like saying im going to drink coolant, I know what to expect but im going to drink it n e way. This is the hormone equivalent of going to mcdonalds.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
lol, yes, it is rat poison. I agree with the carb suggestion. I had to up my carbs a lot..essentially just turn to dirty bulking just to stay on my feet, and I still leaned out considerably in 10 days.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem like you have a good grasp on everything except the NOLVA vs NOLVDEX part. There is no comparison. M1T is the harshest ****e you can put in your body. Its got to be up there with herion and crack. I wouldnt want to bet my nuts on an herb or some stuff. I would only go with nolva and maybe hcg BECAUSE you are using M1T SOLO. Or just because you are using that stuff period. Thanks-
I understand where your comming from and im working on getting the Nolva. What about the ATD? What do u feel about that in the mix?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
AN AI may help your bloat, but it wont help your titties that are milking. M1T I think is A Progesterone, so cabergoline may be a better choice. An AI is systemic help, nolva is a SERM which is medically specific.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AN AI may help your bloat, but it wont help your titties that are milking. M1T I think is A Progesterone, so cabergoline may be a better choice. An AI is systemic help, nolva is a SERM which is medically specific.
No Im talking about the ATD for pct, not while on cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
No Im talking about the ATD for post cycle therapy, not while on cycle.
M1T shuts your **** down through the ground. I wouldnt ever trust an AI to be powerful enough to maybe restart my fvcked hpta. Use HCG and nolva bro. If you use only ATD, I will know you have no idea how strong the stuff is you are messing with.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T shuts your **** down through the ground. I wouldnt ever trust an AI to be powerful enough to maybe restart my fvcked hpta. Use HCG and nolva bro. If you use only ATD, I will know you have no idea how strong the stuff is you are messing with.
Yea I know whay im dealing with if u read above Im trying to get Nolva. I have about 3 weeks to get some. Now HCG might be tricky to get a hold of thats why I didnt add it. If I get nolva Im going to run ATD along witht he Nolva @ 25/50/50/75 and Nolva 60/40/40/20.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got PCT set away. What is the MAX. amount of fat I would want on my M1T cycle. I will be eating about 4,000-5,000cals a day (with help from GrubOn). I want my diet to be atleast 20-30% fat. So thats anywhere from 85~150grams aof fat a day.

I dont like carbs much and they dont like me much back so im not stressing on them much other than to combat lathagery (spelling??). Im just looking to hit them 1st thing AM, pre/post, and before bed. Other than that carbs dont do me much.

From what i gather from M1T fat isnt good. Fat will be comming from Sirloin, eggs, flaxoil, Omega 3-6-9's, and whatever comes from Protein sources like protein, chicken, and tuna.

Hows this look

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here we go again...............:blink:
LOL!!!!!!! Yea i hear u. I love catching the 3rd Degree from people for using M1T...... O'well.

Well Piston atleast u got my back lol. And o yea it was a pretty hard party weekend so Im gonna hold off on the cycle til next Mon. Give my liver some time to get back in the swing of things before he gets his @ss beat for a few weeks...lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure what your final decision was, but using an AI during Post Cycle Therapy is just something I do not agree with.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
My nuts were never smaller than I did m1t. I love toremefine for pct. True m1t is rat poison. I still have three bottles of 180 caps leftover that I will never touch. Just keeping it around for nostalgia purposes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True m1t is rat poison.
You may want to get your M1T tested for quality purposes.

Methyl-1-Testosterone: 17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one

Rat Poison: 4-Hydroxy-3-(3-oxo-1-phenyl-butyl)-chromen-2-one

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
B:

Rat Poison! Are you sure? That sounds like the same stuff they gave my mom to thin her blood.... It's also called Warfarin / Coumadin.

Jeez!!! What's that quote again... "All things are toxic; only the dose determines the poison"

-TT

ryano

Awards
  • Established

:blink: Thanks for clearing that up for me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Fine. It's LIKE rat poison.

Rat poison-esque?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My nuts were never smaller than I did m1t. I love toremefine for post cycle therapy. True m1t is rat poison. I still have three bottles of 180 caps leftover that I will never touch. Just keeping it around for nostalgia purposes.
Well ryno depending how this go's, we may become best buds...lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just blows my mind that you are actually doing it, like there are literally 98797987987979879879870980.0009878 better options out there, many still legally.

As Somewhatgifted said basically you are saying "I am going to place my penis in this mini-guillotine, I realize it is going to chop it off, but I want to see what it feels like"

Well bro, all I have to say is be wise, take that little guy out of his forlorned guillotine of doom and place him into the loving hands of Testosterone Cypionate. Let him rejoice, and not be punished for the evil acts you made him committ, no let him be free.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just blows my mind that you are actually doing it, like there are literally 98797987987979879879870980.0009878 better options out there, many still legally.

As Somewhatgifted said basically you are saying "I am going to place my penis in this mini-guillotine, I realize it is going to chop it off, but I want to see what it feels like"

Well bro, all I have to say is be wise, take that little guy out of his forlorned guillotine of doom and place him into the loving hands of Testosterone Cypionate. Let him rejoice, and not be punished for the evil acts you made him committ, no let him be free.
Test Cypionate isn't as easy to get for some, and thats a deciding factor as well. I talk to some people who barley seen sides @ 20mg in the 5th week while others jump off the 4th day of 10mg.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen, learn...make your own decision. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks. Don't sweat it and be smart and safe.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Test Cypionate isn't as easy to get for some, and thats a deciding factor as well. I talk to some people who barley seen sides @ 20mg in the 5th week while others jump off the 4th day of 10mg.
20 mg for 5 weeks seems crazy to me, maybe im a wuss but i seen extremely elevated Bp at 10 mg for 3 weeks, such that gushing nosebleeds were common, as well as uncomfortable head pressure during exercise or exertion.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was merely a comedic suggestion, there are still many, many other legal alternatives. As B said live and learn, and make your own decisions and mistakes, I just feel you will be part of the 95% of M1T users who would never venture down that path again. To me, anabolic steroids users must find the balance between safety and effectiveness. Is M1T extremely effective? Yes, it is one of the most potent methylated steroids in existence. Is it safe comparitively, or are the rewards greater than the risk? Although that is very subjective the overwhelming majority would answer no to both accounts. Anyway, this is after all your decision and I wish you good luck in your endeavour.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
If the sides are too much at 20 then bump it down. I have done smaller cycles with 10mg and the sides were much more tolerable.
It did seem the second go around wasnt as bad. Just watch the BP...not trying to be a naysayer or talk you out of anything. Just sharing my experience.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets remember that some of us have used it at even higher doses and experienced nothing like what some report.

Yes, there are other chemicals out there.

Un-biased information is invaluable.

Pre-cycle bloodwork is adviseable. Frequent monitoring of vitals as well as proper ancillaries is must.

Good luck.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well said b5150. now can we stop questioning his decision and just support him with information on the cycle because im 100% sure he is going to cycle it anyway.Everyone knows what m1t does so no need to beat a dead horse! I still have m1t and i think it is still worth taking at a certain time with in reason to goals etc. Im sure not throwing it down the toilet...