Favorite restaurant chain while bulking.

tattoopierced1

My favorite has to be Moe's Southwest Grill. The joey bag of donuts is my favorite.

JBD: 793 cals. 36g protein, 96g carbs, 29g fat.

Moes

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
There's a new Asian restaurant in town that's pretty good. When I get my next cycle figured out, their buffet may be a daily staple!! Until they ban me that is!! But I'd wear a banning as a badge oh honor.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Too many to list, Red Rocket for chicken wings, ummmmmmm The Keg, Jack Astors, Montana's, Kelsey's, The Manderin for chinese buffae.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:wtf: Ive never heard of any of those. What about Sizzler? I dunno I like to try different places plus you guys wouldnt really know about some of the resturants down here.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pick Up Stix (Like a Panda Express but 3000x better)

Quiznos

El Pollo Loco (favorite)

In-N-Out (Cali burgers)

Baja Fresh

etc. etc. etc.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys no one said Taco Bell? HAHAH I freaking love that nasty crap!

tattoopierced1

:wtf: Ive never heard of any of those. What about Sizzler? I dunno I like to try different places plus you guys wouldnt really know about some of the resturants down here.
i cant do buffet type food... i'm a bit of a germ a phobe so other nasty unclean unwashed hands getting into the food isnt my cup of tea.

sure things like this might happen at fast food places, but at least its in the kitchen where i cant see...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
buger king, jack in the box, Dennys, Applebees, red RObin

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought this was about restaruants not fast food included....

I miss in and out and I would probably eat there alot if i lived in cali. Taco bell is awesome. L&L or any other local plate lunch place.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Oh Damn...Red Robin!!!

BOTTOMLESS FRIES!!!!
just get the something something guacamole burger with a **** load of fries some ranch dressing and a big tall glass of beer to push everything in:lol:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How's one to bulk using subway?

Well, i suppose if you put all the sauces on there?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

NOW DAT WHAT IM TALKIN'!!! Taco bell is the ISSSHH!!! Hahaha. I swear 15 dollars worth of food in one sitting is the norm for me!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Red Robin is some good sh1t!!!!

Im gonna have to say Red lobster though. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOW DAT WHAT IM TALKIN'!!! Taco bell is the ISSSHH!!! Hahaha. I swear 15 dollars worth of food in one sitting is the norm for me!
I know what you mean bro! Damn I can eat so much at that place i trip myself out! You dont feel full until it hits you afterwards and your like "Uhhhhhhhh I cant move" lol

axekick

Awards
I love to eat at the Italian chains. Olive Garden, Jonny Corinos etc. Mmmmm...Pasta.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been to a Hometown Buffet twice and each time it was just as disgusting as the next.
That's a staff/management issue.

I've been to different location of many different types of facilities and they can be night and day depending upon the staff and management.

I have had nothing but a very good experience and we frequent the place at certain times of the year.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean bro! Damn I can eat so much at that place i trip myself out! You dont feel full until it hits you afterwards and your like "Uhhhhhhhh I cant move" lol

Hahahahah yup!!! Then its like ur whole body hates you for a good hour afterwords. People probly think im ordering for like 2 or more people when i go and then im by myself and its allll forrrr meee!!!! hahaha

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Man everyone on the board gets all excited and erect when a food conversation comes up. some of us are bodybuilders, some of us are powerlifters, some of us are recreational athletes but we are ALL professional eaters.

great thai restaurant, mai tai
great mexican restaraunt, amigos
great sushi joint, sho-gun.

tattoopierced1

Buffalo Wild Wings is also darn good.. love those boneless wings...

axekick

Awards
Modern miracles of genetic engineering...

Boneless chickens :run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wish I could eat at Zaxby's again. NOw thats some good chicken!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This post made me laugh out loud because I can def. relate.
I eat the **** at 10pm and then wonder why I do when I wake up @ 2am feeling like I'm going to die.

I like the 99!
And (name of town here) House of Pizza is always good.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ruby Tuesdays is not bad in my book. I get the salad bar with my meal. Usually I eat about 3 plates full of salad with 1/2lb of ham on each, then take my meal home. All for about $9. :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ruby Tuesdays is not bad in my book. I get the salad bar with my meal. Usually I eat about 3 plates full of salad with 1/2lb of ham on each, then take my meal home. All for about $9. :D
good idea! do you go alone?

smblkolds

Awards
In New Jersey we have Fudruckers. 3/4 pound burgers and you wash it down with a cold beer.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Buffalo Wild Wings is also darn good.. love those boneless wings...

YEAHHH buddy I love that place. I was in Ohio yesterday for work and me and my buddy went to Quaker steak and lube, that was freaking GOOD too!

Buffalo wild wings
Taco Bell
Benihana
Red lobsters biscuits
Lone star

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Olive Garden! Never ending pasta bowl!!!
ANY CHINESE RESTURANT!!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
USA Steak buffet. All the grilled steak and chicken breast you can eat, and a full buffet of other stuff for about $9

moflika

Awards
For all the people in Cali, random Taquerias always do the trick.

smart boy!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Who bulks with a salad....hahaha just kidding man :icon_lol:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
asian owned "american buffet' joints lol. for some reason i have a ton of asian own buffet style estuarants everywhere around here and for 5.99 all u can eat, whoa thats all i can say. Sum are nasty but there are about 3-4 good ones that inlcude the normal chinese/japanese entrees but also reg. chn, crab legs, about 10 diff. tyoes of fish and the norm of fingers, fries etc etc. LOL ill stock up there and then get a to go box and fill it full of fish and ckn. If i go wit anyone ill get then to grab a to go box and take 2 home. now thats weekly planning lol.

Einherjar

Awards
Hardee's, (Carl's Jr. for some parts of the country) because damn those giant burgers are good.

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
Ihop. Ultimate Steak Omelete And Grittle Cakes! Mmm Mmm *****!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE CHIPOTLE (steak w/ extra chicken all in one burrito, 1000+ calories) and has noone referenced Golden Corral (now that they have steak, it's ON).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I LOVE CHIPOTLE (steak w/ extra chicken all in one burrito, 1000+ calories) and has noone referenced Golden Corral (now that they have steak, it's ON).
Golden Corral is the issshhh!!!

jet11

Awards
i cant believe no one said cracker barrel man its delicious

Cannon454

Awards
We have a place in cincy called "habits". A little hole in the wall bar with an amazing menu. Cajun burger with cajun fries and a pitcher of miller lite. Godd@mn I might go after work. There is also BABA indian on the same street. Some lamb curry Level 5 and a nan. AMAZING....

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Im quite partial to Baja Fresh and Subway. I also enjoy gorging at anyplace that ends in the word "buffet" or has one on the menu!

Jason

tschitanek1

Awards
Cracker barrel (BigMeals)
Moes Southwest Grill
Olive Garden (Tour of Italy)
Subway