cheat weekends are fun :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I just ate 2 batches of chocolate oatmeal cookies in a 24 hour period. I ate 4 boxes of enriched pasta. Today alone I ate 5lbs of ground beef, 28 egg whites... how many shakes in between I don't know.. I ate other stuff but I forget as I'm in food comatose at the moment..It all started Friday night when I came across a bunch of rice pudding.. Then I found some shepard's pie... etc..etc

My stomach is distended and I'm feeling bloated to all hell. EQ makes my cheat weekends more buckwild than a Beelze/Hulagn cuddleparty.

I guess I'm writing this as a reminder of the joys of cheat weekends.. and how necessary they are in any diet.. I normally eat VERY clean, but it does a body good to delve into the naughty side once in a while... ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i had my cheat DAY yesterday.

IHOP breakfast:
country fried steak w/ 5 eggs
hash brown covered in cheese
3 pancakes with various syrups (remove butter, we don't want to be unhealthy, now do we?)
4 sausage links

throughout the day:
multiple budlights
an 8 pack of nathan's hotdogs with mayo and mustard
bag of doritos

somewhere in there, 3 protein shakes. ready for another week of strictness.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh...I knew something was amiss, and that I was neglecting something. I remembered it couldn't be me and Ubi's weekly naked yoga sessions, because I had been doing that. It couldn't be me and Jay's bumdartscepades (me pitching of course), or me and Beelze's ballshaving parties...So, I surmised it must be an all out pig-out

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally had a cheat day on Saturday and I felt a little groggy that day, but the next day, I was full of energy and glycogen. I needed a mental break from the diet and I am now ready to resume the diet and training. Cheat days are necessary, but I think they should only be used when you feel over-taxed both mentally and physically.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i use them as a goal. if i can make it 6 days with no variance in my diet, then i earned that 1 day of gluttony.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was 219lbs last monday and 210.5lbs by Thursday of last week. I hate such an awesome cheat weekened....the highlight being a dinner of awesome Pizza, then Coldstones (amazing ice cream), then waking up to go to IHOP.

I was pretty goo dthis weekend but usually I get bad on the weekends. Hopefully the beza will help this problem. Although, I haven't really found it to be a problem yet! LOL.

Although feeling super bloated and fat isn't all that great but the journey is amazing.

moflika

Awards
Man, I've gotten to the point to where I can't cheat anymore, because I just don't enjoy food the way I used to. Don't get me wrong, I still love steak and potatoes, but I just feel like s*** if I touch anything unhealthy at all. I'm such a robot now, I just eat because I have to :sad:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm dieting right now and haven't done any cheat days yet i'm waiting till i'm around 3 weeks in or so and it'll probably be my usual cheat meal of 3 double big macs, large fries and a large diet coke, lol. I crave greaseball burgers when i'm dieting, burgers and pizza, but mainly burgers, like McDonalds tastes amazing after a couple weeks of strict dieting.

tattoopierced1

worst cheat day i had was a huge bowl of pasta with alfrado sauce, and for desert, a whole box (12) of Krispy Kreme glazed donuts washed down with a 2 litre of dr. pepper.

tattoopierced1

I was 219lbs last monday and 210.5lbs by Thursday of last week. I hate such an awesome cheat weekened....the highlight being a dinner of awesome Pizza, then Coldstones (amazing ice cream), then waking up to go to IHOP.

I was pretty goo dthis weekend but usually I get bad on the weekends. Hopefully the beza will help this problem. Although, I haven't really found it to be a problem yet! LOL.

Although feeling super bloated and fat isn't all that great but the journey is amazing.
man, coldstones ice cream is a bit too rich for me, not to mention it is expensive as fcuk!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
worst cheat day i had was a huge bowl of pasta with alfrado sauce, and for desert, a whole box (12) of Krispy Kreme glazed donuts washed down with a 2 litre of dr. pepper.
i like that idea, especially the krispy kreme part.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of the Krispy Cream's a little too sugary for me and those things are like deep fried twice, yucccccck. I prefer Tim Horton's doughnuts (Canadian chain) i think they are coming to the US actually, you'll have to try them out, best doughnuts EVER.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
canadian, eh? can't take that chance, might turn into a pussy.

:D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 of my cheat "weekend".. :)

I kind of feel fat now.. I think it's time to stop.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
lol i hear yea, mine was on my break yester day lol. 2 lit dr. p, those KK glazed donet holes, a bag of doritos, uncle bens :dump: pack of ready rice ,and a 3.49 pack of ready cooked perdue ckn. I guess workin at a grocery store has its perks, and flaws lol.:dump:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
My cheat weekends ruin my whole week...over and over and over and over again. And I'm not going balls to the wall either. no donuts, 1 or 6 beers, no refined sugars and I still gain 7 or 8 lbs a weekend. i just ranted about it in the general chat last night.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/54622-hell-cutting.html

i think If I could go 3 weeks of clean it might help....but that aint happening..esp since i have 20lbs of CROWLER cookies left....mmmmmm..CROWLER cookies. I have 5 lbs here at work with me...i'm going in!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I tend to do 2 cheat meals a week....usually when I take out Mrs. Jackson

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
exactly rampage.. my cheat days/nights fall upon "date night" and "date day" with my woman. Today I ate another batch of chocolate chip cookies, and a vat of pasta. I feel like I have a watermelon in my stomach. I had a cramp making out with the wife and nearly fell of the bed.

I looked pretty while doing it though.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I had quite the cheat day today, and the 49ers won to top it all off !
8:30 am:Had 2 cups of milk, 3 protein pancakes and 2 New Castle's.
11 am: 2 hot-link dogs WITH MAYO ! & 2 New Castle's
1 pm: 4 slices of pepperoni & linguiza with 2 more New Castle's
5 pm: 2 slices of pepperoni & linguiza with a coke this time.
8 pm: Just had a double western bacon cheeseburger with a chocolate shake from Carl's Jr. as I'm watching the Colts handle the Patriots.

Food and football are closest thing to sex :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I had quite the cheat day today, and the 49ers won to top it all off !
8:30 am:Had 2 cups of milk, 3 protein pancakes and 2 New Castle's.
11 am: 2 hot-link dogs WITH MAYO ! & 2 New Castle's
1 pm: 4 slices of pepperoni & linguiza with 2 more New Castle's
5 pm: 2 slices of pepperoni & linguiza with a coke this time.
8 pm: Just had a double western bacon cheeseburger with a chocolate shake from Carl's Jr. as I'm watching the Colts handle the Patriots.

Food and football are closest thing to sex :D
My girl gives me blowjobs during football after she has stuffed me full of food. I have integrated football, food and sex. In no particular order, the book comes out next month. lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl gives me blowjobs during football after she has stuffed me full of food. I have integrated football, food and sex. In no particular order, the book comes out next month. lol
Where do I pre-order?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Now serving pre-orders in Costa Rica!