beginner,but have been lifting for 1 year.help needed

clippers41

Awards
hi i am really looking into bulking up and ganing stregnth for football and baaseball.right now i weigh about 155-160 (160)on a good day and am looking for supplements stacks to try but i dont know what i want can any one help.Also i am needing some help with the whole diet thing??

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch
Seriously theres so much you could learn. Just type in Bulk or something. Then go to the nutrition forum and find the proper diet. Now I understand you might need some help so I'll set you along the course.

If you are of proper age 21+ then you might want to look into Prohormones Phs.
If you're not of age then you should look into natural test boosters and estrogen inhibitors. Like Activate, 6-OXO, Jungle Warfare, Powerfull, Cissus RX, Rebound Reloaded, ATD.

Another thing. If you're trying to gain mass and you weigh 160 pounds look up your basal metabolic rate. Which yours is most like 1800 calories a day to support your current weight. Now in order for you to gain you're probably going to have to ramp it up to 2600-3000 calories a day. Basically 500-1000 calories above maintenance for a good bulk. I often do 350-500 above maintenance. As it keeps me on a good lean bulk. But for all out 500-1000 calories above maintenance(BMR- basal metabolic rate). Now for your breakdown you need 30P 40C and 30 F I think that was the proper breakdown of Proteins Carbs and Fats. For most bulks. With that basic information you should be able to find and implement the proper diet and supplementation for your age and weight. Have fun and Welcome.
:welcome:

clippers41

Awards
thank's gotripped it's nice to see that some people will serisuly try and help you out on here and i will look more into what i am trying to do and use your advice.Once i start i will let everyone know how im am doing.

thanks for your help

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank's gotripped it's nice to see that some people will serisuly try and help you out on here and i will look more into what i am trying to do and use your advice.Once i start i will let everyone know how im am doing.

thanks for your help
Indeed keep me updated. I love nothing more than to help others and provide them adequate help or information to drive them into their goals at full speed.

It reminds me of the time I was 16 years old and asked my Weightlifting Coach what I was making in Class. She said "F"... and I paused and was like What?!?! and she said "F.. For Future Bodybuilder" Makes me tear up every once in awhile. Haha.

clippers41

Awards
haha this was my first year with a stregnth and conditiong coach durring the off-season and i gained a good 10-15 pounds not all solid muscle because of eating habbits but i gained so much stregnth and won a competion we went to and ever since then ive been obsessed with my body and getting bigger and stronger.But unfortently i dont know too much about any of this and am trying to learn so thanks for the help again