Just Gabe

G

gabe522k3

Awards
Hey wassgood everybody

Im new to the site but not to new to the world of fitness, right now Im trying to bulk up for a year so I can try out for this semi pro football team that's around where I stay, I was wondering if my goal of geting up to 230 to 240lb iight from 207 by now and then. My cals is around 3977 ( each week I gian I redo my cals) and Im useing the DC training as well. Thanks

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think it's possible in a year with the right diet/routine/supplementation. If you're really serious about it you might want to talk to Bobo/FLA Nutrition for a bulking diet and routine, what is your diet like?

G

gabe522k3

Awards
I think it's possible in a year with the right diet/routine/supplementation. If you're really serious about it you might want to talk to Bobo/FLA Nutrition for a bulking diet and routine, what is your diet like?

6 meals

Meal1
2 scoops of whey
5 slices of whole wheat bread

Meal 2
2 eggs
8 eggs Whites
1 cup of oats

Meal 3
8oz of BLSL Chicken
1/2 cup of brown rice

Meal 4
2 scoops of whey
1/2 cup of brown rice

Meal 5
8 oz of 93% lean GB
1/2 of brown rice

Meal 6
2 scoops of whey
16 oz of fat free milk

supp

Fish oil
ZMA
ON BCAA

anagen/ Lipid FX
Powerfull/ symmetry
grx

I had already put on 7lb in a week

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Your getting way too much of your protein from shakes.

Also, how much fish oil are you taking a day, cuz your not getting in any hardly fat, except from the beef and eggs, which are not good sources of fat?

G

gabe522k3

Awards
Your getting way too much of your protein from shakes.

Also, how much fish oil are you taking a day, cuz your not getting in any hardly fat, except from the beef and eggs, which are not good sources of fat?

iiight then im going to eat more gb ( I love it so! ;-) )

and 6 fish oil at nite

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
6 meals

Meal1
2 scoops of whey
5 slices of whole wheat bread

Meal 2
2 eggs
8 eggs Whites
1 cup of oats

Meal 3
8oz of BLSL Chicken
1/2 cup of brown rice

Meal 4
2 scoops of whey
1/2 cup of brown rice

Meal 5
8 oz of 93% lean GB
1/2 of brown rice

Meal 6
2 scoops of whey
16 oz of fat free milk

supp

Fish oil
ZMA
ON BCAA

anagen/ Lipid FX
Powerfull/ symmetry
grx

I had already put on 7lb in a week
I was bored and had some extra time, so I entered all of your food, excluding your supps into fit day, so we all could get a better look at your macros.
I used ON 100% Whey Gold Standard, Limited Edition, Extreme Milk Chocolate for your whey protein because I didn't know what kind it was, but most good proteins usually have similar macros.
These are the results I found:

Daily Totals:
Calories:2418 Fat:68g Carbs:188g Protein:270g

138 grams of protein came from shakes. That means that 51.1% of your protein, or half, is coming from shakes. That is wayyyyy too much.
You posted that you eat close to 4000 calories, but with the sample diet you posted you come up way short. I am not trying to bash on you by no means, I am just attempting to point out that if you posted the correct diet, your numbers are way off.
Also, since you are trying to bulk, you need to bump up the carbs, you want them to be the same if not slightly more when you are trying to pack on mass.
One other thing, about half of your fat, (which is low) is coming from saturated fats. I would cut out the ground beef entirely and add more chicken and tuna. Tuna is an excellet way of getting your good fats in.
I hope this helps you out.

G

gabe522k3

Awards
I was bored and had some extra time, so I entered all of your food, excluding your supps into fit day, so we all could get a better look at your macros.
I used ON 100% Whey Gold Standard, Limited Edition, Extreme Milk Chocolate for your whey protein because I didn't know what kind it was, but most good proteins usually have similar macros.
These are the results I found:

Daily Totals:
Calories:2418 Fat:68g Carbs:188g Protein:270g

138 grams of protein came from shakes. That means that 51.1% of your protein, or half, is coming from shakes. That is wayyyyy too much.
You posted that you eat close to 4000 calories, but with the sample diet you posted you come up way short. I am not trying to bash on you by no means, I am just attempting to point out that if you posted the correct diet, your numbers are way off.
Also, since you are trying to bulk, you need to bump up the carbs, you want them to be the same if not slightly more when you are trying to pack on mass.
One other thing, about half of your fat, (which is low) is coming from saturated fats. I would cut out the ground beef entirely and add more chicken and tuna. Tuna is an excellet way of getting your good fats in.
I hope this helps you out.

all no worry, I dont mind getting help

so how about this

meal 1

2 whole eggs
8 eggs whites
5 sclice of bread

meal 2
8oz of lean gb
2 cup of b.rice

meal 3
8oz of slbl chicken
2 cup of b.rice

meal 4
3 scoops of whey
2 cup of b rice

meal 5
8oz of chicken
2 cup of rice

meal 6
3scoops of whey
16 oz of fat free milk

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's ok to use a good amount of whey and protein powders but just use them inconjunction with other proteins in a meal, so chicken+rice+whey shake.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
all no worry, I dont mind getting help

so how about this

meal 1

2 whole eggs
8 eggs whites
5 sclice of bread

meal 2
8oz of lean gb
2 cup of b.rice

meal 3
8oz of slbl chicken
2 cup of b.rice

meal 4
3 scoops of whey
2 cup of b rice

meal 5
8oz of chicken
2 cup of rice

meal 6
3scoops of whey
16 oz of fat free milk
This looks better, you can also subsitute oats in there and maybe some whole wheat pasta for variety and even some shredded wheat for breakfast. Make your diet both healthy and tasty so you will stay committed and the results you seek will come!