OMG am I on a DIRTY BULK?????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I was less worried about the bread and more worried about practically everything else you were eating man.

    Did you set up a fitday account yet?


  2. What kind of soda is your vise? I keep coke zero for those cravings I just can't put off, empty nutrients and causes water retention but I rather suck down a coke zero then do something worse. Anyway if you haven't tried one, it tastes pretty close to Coke and it may help ween you off the soda. Of course, bulking you'd be better off drinking protien or something with some good calories, and of course water, water, and then some water.
    Actually I just looked at a can and it's only got 40mg of sodium, scares me what might be in this stuff.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I was less worried about the bread and more worried about practically everything else you were eating man.

    Did you set up a fitday account yet?

    Blaze yeah i've been on fitday since I was doing the cutting log. I was also questioning you said practically everything else most of my protein came from lean ground turkey and boneless skinless chickenbreast, then i had the fettuccini which is low on the glycemic index for carbs. Most of my fat content came from the peanut butter. The only real bad things I could come up with were the Soda, the smoked sausage which was on sale so I can easily change that for a can of tuna and the bag of m&m's which is not an everyday thing. Was there anything else besides the above three that really needed to be cut: Maybe the honey? I also alternate brown rice and white rice. My wife doesn't eat brown so on days she cooks i just eat white. As always thanks for the help.

  4. Basso - Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and Diet Raspberry Cream Dr. Pepper.

    But - I LOVE Diet Code Red Mtn. Dew - but can't get it around here for some odd reason.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Blaze yeah i've been on fitday since I was doing the cutting log. I was also questioning you said practically everything else most of my protein came from lean ground turkey and boneless skinless chickenbreast, then i had the fettuccini which is low on the glycemic index for carbs. Most of my fat content came from the peanut butter. The only real bad things I could come up with were the Soda, the smoked sausage which was on sale so I can easily change that for a can of tuna and the bag of m&m's which is not an everyday thing. Was there anything else besides the above three that really needed to be cut: Maybe the honey? I also alternate brown rice and white rice. My wife doesn't eat brown so on days she cooks i just eat white. As always thanks for the help.
    I think J was not only commenting on your actual choice of foods, but your meal breakdown. IMO, a well-constructed diet consists of 6-8 whole meals, each having a proper micro and macro nutrient breakdown. You had 4 meals listed, two of them being suspect. So, just to recap:

    a)Drop the sausage
    b)Brown rice
    c)No more soda
    d)Fuller, more complete meals
    e)Whole grains-Low GI Carbs

    I should mention that I am not patronizing you or trying to be condescending, and that definitely wasn't the tone I wrote this post in.

    Just tryin to help

    •   
       


  6. If you can get a decent turkey sausage, it is a nice substitute for fatty pork sausage.

    Be careful, though, because some turkey sausages aren't much better for you than regular sausages. Check the label.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I think J was not only commenting on your actual choice of foods, but your meal breakdown. IMO, a well-constructed diet consists of 6-8 whole meals, each having a proper micro and macro nutrient breakdown. You had 4 meals listed, two of them being suspect. So, just to recap:

    a)Drop the sausage
    b)Brown rice
    c)No more soda
    d)Fuller, more complete meals
    e)Whole grains-Low GI Carbs

    I should mention that I am not patronizing you or trying to be condescending, and that definitely wasn't the tone I wrote this post in.

    Just tryin to help

    Mullet don't worry I know your not trying to be condescending I also know I am still learning about proper diet etc so I take everything everybody says and try to learn from it and my mistakes. One of the reasons I ask all the questions on here is because I know I will get GREAT help and advice. I'm stil a little stuck in old school mentatility of BULK = EATING and a lot of my weight cutting is fighter/wrestler style so it's not all that healthy ( 12lbs in 36 hours stuff like that) So i am very glad there are so many people on here that help steer me the right way as far as nutrition etc.

  8. Ok guys after approx 3 weeks on a dirty bulk I got myself back under control heres how my menu looks today

    meal 1: ahi tuna fillet 1 cup brown rice
    meal 2: 6 oz lean ground turkey 1 cup brown rice
    snack Honey bunches of Oats cereal bar (not the greatest
    but is satisys craving with only 3g fat and 1g of fiber)
    meal 3: 6 oz lean ground turkey 1 cup brown rice
    meal 4: multi grain bagel with blueberry cream cheese
    meal 5 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs 1/2 cup brown rice
    meal 6 4 oz lean ground turkey 1/2 brown rice.

    I will be alternating between ground turkey and chicken most of the time and brown rice and wheat pasta. I will also be throwing in Red Meat several times a week because I believe BEEFY people eat BEEF. I find it Hard to really BULK on all poultry. My main goal for this Bulk is just to not get above 15.5% BF. I belive if I stay with in that range when I go back to the extra cardio I will be good I don't do BB competitions so 10-12% BF is good for me overall. I will be using tren and OT for my cut.
    I guess I went a little overboard coming off a cutting diet. I will be doing cheat weekends. I think i need them when on a bulk for sanity purposes because when I cut I know I have to get alot more strict and I will be cutting towards the end of the year I have a comp in november.

    Thanks for everyones help and input. Blaze, MUllet or others could you chime in on how the above menu looks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. q on dirty bulking
    By mcgwirefan37 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 11:27 AM
  3. Is running EC on a clean bulk stupid?
    By Purple_drank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 04:32 AM
  4. Dirty Bulk
    By MPFit in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 08:16 PM
  5. i am going on a club cylce.
    By kelsey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in