Pei Wei Sides of Brown Rice, Make your life easier

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let all of you bulkers know about something I do to make my life easier. If you have a Pei Wei in your area, you can go there and get really good sides of brown rice (Cup and a half) for .50 cents. Its about the same price to purchase the same amount in the stores uncooked. I just load up and all I have to do is cook my meat.... Also, they have big sides of mixed veggies for about 2.00.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can also order the chicken so it's not cooked in oil and get the sauce on the side. That's what I've done with their Ginger Broccoli with Chicken, extra chicken.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Just wanted to let all of you bulkers know about something I do to make my life easier. If you have a Pei Wei in your area, you can go there and get really good sides of brown rice (Cup and a half) for .50 cents. Its about the same price to purchase the same amount in the stores uncooked. I just load up and all I have to do is cook my meat.... Also, they have big sides of mixed veggies for about 2.00.

or you could just eat leftover cold pizza.... shock im 3 days w/o any caffeen proud of me?