Beginner

bongbillawong

Awards
just getting into working out just like to know what i can take to help get good gains.like to gain like 50or 60lbs, but due to being asian its hard for me to get good gains

5'7''
130lbs

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
just getting into working out just like to know what i can take to help get good gains.like to gain like 50or 60lbs, but due to being asian its hard for me to get good gains

5'7''
130lbs
If you eat 1 carrot every hour... no, seriously you need to eat and eat some more. 60lbs is hella weight will take a few years (atleast) to pack on. Also, supplements are designed to augment good diet and training, thus if you have just started working out I suggest spending a year learning what works best. That being said, get some protein from 'Flemish' Crowler ..... Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home .That, with a multivitamin is all you are going to need to get started.

cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Eggs, oatmeal, steak, tuna, protein powder.

BTW you have already set yourself up to fail using the excuse that you are asian, have you ever seen those asian strength performers in various shows or the Asian Gymnasts? They have arms, shoulders and chests that could win a local contest with a few weeks of prep.

IMO you should aim to gain 5lbs of muscle. Once you have done that then aim for another 5 and so on. 50 - 60 lbs is such a daunting goal you most likely will quit before you reach the goal.

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

5'7''
130lbs
Hmmmmm Strap a small farm animal on your back, that should be good for 30 pounds :) and then eat lots of oats, chicken, rice, egg whites, salmon, and crowlers cookies :)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

First step: Don't use your genetics as an excuse.

bongbillawong

Awards
okay then genetics has nothing to do with that, like i said im new at this

bongbillawong

Awards
i understand that u have to eat alot also, which i do

bongbillawong

Awards
50 - 60 lbs is alot but, hardwork and dedication will pay off

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
what does your cuirrent diet look like? Using any supplements? Training?

bongbillawong

Awards
i have no diet , i figure at 130lbs u shouldn't have to watch what u eat,specially trying to gain 50-60lbs.,maybe im wrong and currently no supplements or protein dont have a clue on whats good any suggestion would be helpful.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i have no diet , i figure at 130lbs u shouldn't have to watch what u eat,specially trying to gain 50-60lbs.,maybe im wrong and currently no supplements or protein dont have a clue on whats good any suggestion would be helpful.

well that will make your goal of gaining 50 lbs remarkably hard. Your diet will be the foundation and the most important part in the success of reaching your goal. Untitled Document Use this to find your bmr and then from there add 500-600 cals on top to start putting on mass. If you are really seriouse about this the nutrition and bulkig forums is where you should spend some of your time reading up on the types of food (chicken, tuna, oats, brown rice, olive oil, natural pb and so on), timeing, and thher basics of putting on muscle.

Thinking you will put on muscle by just eating what you want when you want and how ever much will lead to two scenarios: a) you get discouraged with lack of results leading to frustration and possible failure, or b) you put on weight but not in muscle.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
U have to watch what u eat because no two calories are alike ;) eating to bulk is not eating likea fatass. (I know...I ate like a fatass and got fat. lol.)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/

It's not about "watching what you eat" so much as it is about eating the right things to fuel your body to achieve the goal you've set for yourself. You need to eat healthy to support your exercise efforts.

bongbillawong

Awards
okay now i that dieting is important, how much calorie should i intake

Bull Mkt

Awards
The term "diet" doesn't necessarily mean to eat less inorder to lose weight. We often use the term "diet" to describe how/what we eat.

You'll be amazed at how quickly your body can change with a solid workout routine and eating enough of the right foods (eat at least 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh). Stay away from saturated fats. Eat a lot of whole grains (brown rice, oatmeal). Stay away from white rice and white bread. Try adjusting your diet to 40/40/20...meaning 40% of your diet will be protein, 40% of your diet will be carbs (good carbs), and 20% will be fats (good fats).

By the way, that excuse for being Asian is pretty damn ignorant. I know of many Asian bodybuilders that would blow your mind.