Max-OT and test/tren calories

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I spend daily: 2300cals without work-out
With Max-OT work out daily: 2750cals (ratio 53/37/10)

But should I bump up the caloroie intake FURTHER by adding Test/Test to the mix?

Help anyone?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Depends on what your goals are. Generally, people who use max-ot, are looking to gain mass, so therefore yes, up your cal intake. Also adding in test, you will want to eat like a horse(if it's enan or cyp)...

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, mass gain. but of course on the lean side. I have a slow metabolism hence the 2300 maintenance. How much extra should i add because of the test/tren?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, mass gain. but of course on the lean side. I have a slow metabolism hence the 2300 maintenance. How much extra should i add because of the test/tren?

Usually 500cals over maintenance is bulking.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I say wait till your on and judge it then, if your not gaining then slowly bump up your calories by a 100 or so a day till your gaining and a rate your happy with. Doing it this way will ensure less fat gains. And FWI chances are you'll need more calories than you think because tren really strips the fat off you and makes you sweat like a pig.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Also that is NOT enough fat in your diet, fat shouldn't ever be below 20% of daily calories. Good fats are important for proper health.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Thanx guys! I decided to take the guess work out of this and signed up with Bobo instead! Oh yeah....