Stats: 6' 1''
180 lbs.
7 years training
Curently on day 3 of superdrol cycle.

Calories:3731
Carbs: 497g
Protein: 307g
Fat: 63g

I am wondering at my weight and for my cycle are my macros in order? Is my fat too low?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
how much of the fat is mono/poly and how much fiber is that? And what types of foods are you getting your cals from (Im assuimg its going to be clean as you more than likely know most of your stuff, just curiouse)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Total Calories 3731
Total Fat: 63g
Sat: 23g
Poly: 5g
Mono: 10g
Carbs: 497g
Fiber: 46g

*Edit This doesn't include 10g/day of flax oil.
*Double Edit This came from raisin bran, 2% milk, cottage cheese, pasta, yogurt, tuna, canned chicken, whole wheat bread, banana, fish filets & bonless skinless chicken breasts.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
sounds solid.. I love raisin bran (with some banana its my favorite carb cheat meal :)) just be careful of the sugar (17g)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Right on, thanks mucho. I just bought mini shredded wheat, instead of the raisin bran. I think it should be lower in sugar.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine. I hit around 3500 cals a day on my cycle and got ~10 lbs lbm out of it which I still retain, its been about 2 months since I finished. You'll love your gains which probably won't hit until week 2/3. IMO, keep the cycle at 3 weeks, its all you need. You won't see much from week 4.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine. I hit around 3500 cals a day on my cycle and got ~10 lbs lbm out of it which I still retain, its been about 2 months since I finished. You'll love your gains which probably won't hit until week 2/3. IMO, keep the cycle at 3 weeks, its all you need. You won't see much from week 4.
Have you run it at 4 weeks? This is my second cycle and on my first cycle I ran it for 3 weeks and gained 3 lbs the last 3 days of the cycle. I also want to add that I wasn't drinking enough water the last time. I am currently drinking 1.5 gallons min. a day and I feel great so far. I was experiencing sides at this time during my last cycle and so far I feel fine. I hope I don't jinx it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think to some degree you should play it by ear. I know that I will never again decide I'm bulking and start drilling 4500cals per day. The majority of gains end up being fat. From now on I'll creep up from the low 3000s. Since you are already on cycle, it is too late, but I would ideally start feeling out my body's response in the weeks leading up to the cycle.

That being said, I'm sure you'll be fine. 3700 isn't absurd, and consensus seems to be that high cals allow you to maximize efficacy of SD. Just watch your waistline. You may gain 15lbs, but if 7lbs are fat and you lose a few lbs of LBM cutting those 7lbs, you can easily end up exactly where you started. It happens to tons of guys.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I think to some degree you should play it by ear. I know that I will never again decide I'm bulking and start drilling 4500cals per day. The majority of gains end up being fat. From now on I'll creep up from the low 3000s. Since you are already on cycle, it is too late, but I would ideally start feeling out my body's response in the weeks leading up to the cycle.

That being said, I'm sure you'll be fine. 3700 isn't absurd, and consensus seems to be that high cals allow you to maximize efficacy of superdrol. Just watch your waistline. You may gain 15lbs, but if 7lbs are fat and you lose a few lbs of LBM cutting those 7lbs, you can easily end up exactly where you started. It happens to tons of guys.
My first cycle of superdrol (this cycle being my second) I consumes 4000 calories per day, 400g of carbs, 200g of protein, & around 100-120g of fat. I gained 13lbs of fat, but I felt bloated and i gained almost an inch on my waistline. My strength went through the roof though. This cycle I am aiming at about the same for calories (3700-4000calories), but lower on fat(<100g) and higher with carbs(500g) and protein (300g-350g).I hope this way I add less fat, minimize bloat, and gain a considerable amount of strength and size.
I am running a 4 day split routine, two upper and two lower body days, one work out focusing on strength and one on hypertrophy per bodypart.

Edit I didn't gain 13 lbs of fat, but rather 13 lbs. Oops, typo.