Need help getting back on track

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I have been training for a year and a half and have made some pretty good gains in LBM and have shed quite a bit of BF.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/43619-225-185-transformation-8-months.html

My training has gone sporadic since I don't have a training partner anymore; Not to mention, I have umbilical hernia and have avoided deads and squats.

In Feb I cut down below 10% BF at 185 (as you can see in the link above)

since then I have put on 20 pounds and weigh 205. I need a training program to follow. I am leaning towards GVT(German Volume Training). I am also interested in HST. I look pretty decent weighing 197 or so. So here are my questions?

What body type do I appear to have? I feel that I definately have some endo in me.

What should my macros look like? I'm thinking 35/45/20

Has anyone used GVT and had good results?

Cardio regimen?

Last but not least,
Is there anyone else that has the same body type/weight that
has a good diet?

I always start my day out with 1/2 cup of oats with some protein mixed in, fresh juice/fruit

I have protein blend during the day and night(Sometimes with a TBSP of natual PB)

I eat Chipotle and Pei Wei almost every single day (Sometimes twice a day) which got me into this situation :trout:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/46085-how-many-calories-your-chipotle.html

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have difficulty to gain mass, and ease to put on fat. So I have to be very strict. If you want my diet, I will write it down. Consist of 400 g. protein, 160g carbs, and fat is only in meat. I am seeing changes in my body composition, and really notice good gains. You saw my log right? Want additionnal info on my diet? Just ask, and I will make you a sample day to stay lean and build mass.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Is your diet in your X-factor log? If not, lets see it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here it is:

Meal 1: 2/3 oats with 8 egg whites and 1 cup cottage
Meal 2: 3 scoops whey shake
Meal 3: 2-3 chicken breasts w. Brocolli
Meal 4: 3 scoops whey shake
Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese
Meal 6: (1/2 during 1/2 post)3 scoops whey, Purple Wraath, 2 scoops Gatorade
Meal 7: (1 1/2h after workout) 2-3 chicken breasts w. Brocolli
Meal 8: 3 scoops whey, or BSN lean dessert(not now, I am on x-factor)

That's about it.. Convenient, and easy to make. You can replace the breasts with other choices of lean meat, approx. 8 oz. will do it.

Good luck

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I have a tendency to go hypo really easily. It's weird. It looks like the 160g of carbs you have each day includes all that broccoli. Thanks for posting the diet.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No prob. I dont count the brocolli really. Fibers are the major carbs in that, and does not affect blood sugar really much.. I was also like that, but I got used to it. And now I am fine with it. Give yourself 10 days, you'll be fine ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lol Good luck in your training and keep us updated on your results!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
My training has gone sporadic since I don't have a training partner anymore;......
we should start lifting again after surgery