How many calories are in your Chipotle???

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds so damn delicious. I usually get a Dos Manos from Baja Fresh which comes out to be like 1300 calories, but this one....holy cow. I need one.

How much does that run you and how do you order it?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds so damn delicious. I usually get a Dos Manos from Baja Fresh which comes out to be like 1300 calories, but this one....holy cow. I need one.

How much does that run you and how do you order it?
Alright, this is what you do.

Tell them you want a burrito, then tell them to keep scoopin the rice in, You need three heaping scoops of rice. One scoop of black beans, one scoop of pinto beans, tell them you want two servings of chicken or steak or whatever. You only get charged extra for additional meat. I also get a serving of green bell peppers, and the corn they have along with hot salsa and lettuce. When they are all done and they realize that they can't wrap it all the way because its too big, tell them you want another tortilla wrapped in, No extra cost but an additional 330 calories (Beautiful!) The total comes to like 7.50 or so. Not so bad huh?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow, damn good ideas right there Shocker! :thumbsup:

rocknroll

Awards
They are about $6-$7 and it sort of like Subway...You start with the tortilla, then make choices...(chicken, beef, pork) next is (black beans or pinto beans) next is salsas (4 kinds) then the fixins like sour cream, guac, lettuce, cheese, etc. Great restaurant. Baja Fresh rocks too. Especially when you order something enchilada style...MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a good poll. Chipotle or Baja Fresh....

That Chipotle calorie counter is one of the greatest websites, next to this one of course...
I have always wondered how many calories are in my Chipotle. Thanks!

Chipotle is the ABSOLUTE GREATEST FOOD EVER!!!

Funny story..my buddy always swore he could eat two in a half-hour. One day at work he bought one for him and one for someone else who, although he didn't know it, was at home sick that day. So we called his bluff and he ate two, barely, for lunch. He was SO miserably full it was hilarious...He called me at 11:00 at night and said he was still hurtin'. Classic. Awesome food. Fun post!:goodpost:

Oh yeah...
My burrito has 68g of fat, and
1500 calories. Over 70g of protein...YESSSSSS!!! Lovin' it!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I never really liked baja fresh too much, I always feel sick after I eat it. With Chipotle I can get a great bodybuilding meal without Sour Cream, Cheese, guac or some whack dressing. Everything they have there is really fresh. They also claim that their meat comes from animals that are not hormone or antibiotic fed. The rice there is white with lime juice and cilantro NOT crappy spanish/mexican rice with grease all over it.

Beatiful thing huh? Beans, great meat, rice... Does it get any better? IM ADDICTED

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - you seem like my kinda guy.
A cheap bastard!

Reps for you!

rocknroll

Awards
I never really liked baja fresh too much, I always feel sick after I eat it. With Chipotle I can get a great bodybuilding meal without Sour Cream, Cheese, guac or some whack dressing. Everything they have there is really fresh. They also claim that their meat comes from animals that are not hormone or antibiotic fed. The rice there is white with lime juice and cilantro NOT crappy spanish/mexican rice with grease all over it.

Beatiful thing huh? Beans, great meat, rice... Does it get any better? IM ADDICTED
I DEFINITELY prefer Chipotle too. So clean, simple, efficient. Special! That site with the nutrition stuff also has the recipes for some of their goods...QUALITY GRUB. I know where I'm going for lunch tomorrow...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I eat at a place called Poblano...like chipotle but better...and cheaper!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally I love Qdoba much more than chipotle, chipotle for some reason just wasnt the greatest for me, not like Qdoba, something is just different with the burritos.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Personally I love Qdoba much more than chipotle, chipotle for some reason just wasnt the greatest for me, not like Qdoba, something is just different with the burritos.
Thats cuz Qdoba uses dog meat, you dog meat lover. :D

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I eat at a place called Poblano...like chipotle but better...and cheaper!
Alright, what is Poblano and Qdoba. What states do you live in? And how would you even consider comparing these places to the Chip?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright, what is Poblano and Qdoba. What states do you live in? And how would you even consider comparing these places to the Chip?
Im not a chipotle fan for some reason. I dont like their burritos. Im from minnesota by the way, not sure if there are qdobas in other areas or not.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I live in Arizona, There is authentic Mexican/Burrito places on every corner called Filibertos. Those places will just make you **** your pants. I love chipotle though. We don't have that restaurant down here(Qdobas).

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I took your advice bro, and man it worked awesome!!! I went to a Qdoba instead of chipotle, but for those of you that done know, its basically the same thing. I ordered the 'naked burrito' and just asked for 2 tortillas on the side. So for an extra $1.50 (double meat) I got 2 gigantic burritos. Shocker, your the man!

alguard

Awards
Being hispanic and all I lived off chipotle, Personally Ill love it still to this day/hmmm tasty.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Hey Shocker, where in AZ are you from? I'm from Gilbert and I am pretty much obsessed with Chipotle also...in fact, I think I just might have to go there in a few hours...yeah cheat meal...
I live in Gilbert too! We probably go to the same Chipotle on Gilbert and Warner...

:dance:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I like Cipotle pretty well for bulking, but I do like Q'doba more. They're not as skimpy w/ their servings and their hot salsa tastes way better, to me. Also, they have queso sauce and Chip. doesn't. I bet that would add lots more cals.

I live in the KC area and we also have Moe's Southwest Grille. It's a lot like the both of those places, but is right by my apt. What I REALLY like about them is that there's usually a coupon in the Sunday paper for buy 1 get 1 FREE. That's pretty hard to beat.

When I go there, I usually hit up the Triple Lindy...a burrito that has meat, which I usually double. plus salsa, cheese and guac, which I'm sure helps the cal. count. I love it.

My ultimate score would be to win the "free burritos for life" contest they're running. Can you imagine the sick ass bulk you could run getting a free burrito or 2 every day? Even if you didn't want one on a particular day, you could freeze that bad boy for another time. A man can dream...

Taureau

Taureau

Awards
You know its funny I came accross this thread. Chipotlet was my solution, or perhaps you could say inspiration in framing my diet. Throw a few burritto's in a thermos and keepem with you for those hard to hit meal times.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I live in Arizona, There is authentic Mexican/Burrito places on every corner called Filibertos. Those places will just make you **** your pants. I love chipotle though. We don't have that restaurant down here(Qdobas).
Filibertos is not authentic, you do not know Mexican food man and that is pathetic being that the Phoenix area has some awesome Mexican food. If you're in Tempe eat at Espo's or Armandos on 42nd st.

That said I like Chipotle but it is NOT Mexican food at its truest. No authetic Mexican has yellow cheese or white rice. I still like it and my burrito has a perfect 2:1 C/P ratio which makes it great PWO so I can't complain too much.

Honestly if you are in Scottsdale go to Los Sombreros on Scottsdale and McKellips, the chef actually lived in Central America for years learning how to cook 100% authentic and it is flat out amazing

Herris

Awards
mmm... Chipotle.

MMMM....! Haven't had chipotle in a long time. Think it is a chipotle day today. =)

1215 Calories for mine. Over the last few months my daily caloric intake has been in the 1800 to 2000 range, not counting the weekend cheat meals.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I love this thread but I love Chipotle even more. Get than Mango Orange Juice by Nantucket Nectars theyve got in the fridge behind the register, its delicious.

gten79

Awards
This what I do. I go in and order about 8 to 10 bowls to go.

In each bowl I have double pinto beans, triple chicken, one steak. Throw them in my freezer that way I can have chipotle anytime I want.

Each bowl is about 2 to 3 meals with plenty of yummy protein to spare. All you have to do is make some brown rice thaw out a bowl and you have meals for the day!:dance:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^Now THAT is some thinkin'....
It all tastes ok out of the freezer?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i love qdoba and chipotle ...basically the same thing we also just opened up OSO burritos...havent been there but im guessing its the same thing and im from Lincoln Nebraska