Bobo

Mason

Awards
I was concidering purchasing your Deluxe Muscle Building Program
from FLANutrition, but I can't pay via credit card because I am 15 years old. I can pay cash/check though. Do you have an e-mail address I can contact you at? Or any other method of contact?
Thanks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably would have to get parents to sign off on that before he would get involved with giving diet suggestions to a minor. Since you can't legally enter a binding contract he couldn't hold you responsible for cautions etc that he has within it...

Speaking out of my ass though so i'll let the man tell ya since it's his business :p

Mason

Awards
Check out his FLA forum and this link:

http://www.flanutrition.com/contact.html
I have, I left him a message on that but I'm not sure if he would get it directly or see it. I think one on both will be okay.

I would say that or the FLA forum on this board would be a good place.
Sorry I guess I missed that forum area? :ntome: I thought bulking would be okay because that's what I program I am interested in.
Probably would have to get parents to sign off on that before he would get involved with giving diet suggestions to a minor. Since you can't legally enter a binding contract he couldn't hold you responsible for cautions etc that he has within it...

Speaking out of my ass though so i'll let the man tell ya since it's his business :p
My parents would say it is okay, but my dad ehh just doesn't think I need a personal trainer at 15 however I think my diet needs to be perfect to be in the best shape for wrestling.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
at 15 however I think my diet needs to be perfect to be in the best shape for wrestling.
If you can get this down at such an early age, you would be miles ahead of 99.99999% of the people out there.

Mason

Awards
If you can get this down at such an early age, you would be miles ahead of 99.99999% of the people out there.
Haha, I hope I can. I need to work 2 more weeks though to get all the $ I need.
Paying for it myself.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was concidering purchasing your Deluxe Muscle Building Program
from FLANutrition, but I can't pay via credit card because I am 15 years old. I can pay cash/check though. Do you have an e-mail address I can contact you at? Or any other method of contact?
Thanks.
While I can't speak for Bobo, I would tell you that if you serious about your training, this might be one of the smartest decisions you can make in your life. If you try and do what the head clown tells you, you will be a huge success with your personal growth. I WISH AT 15 I MADE A GOOD DECISION LIKE THIS.

Is there anybody who can pay with their CC at your home? Maybe trade and older brother the cashola for them paying for your program?

Trust me, the sooner, the better. But it will take you changing a whole lot.

For me, the discipline is the reward.

Best of luck Brohand.

:bb:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt you're going in the right direction with your goals and Bobo is the person who can give em just wasn't sure about the age thing which is ahy I made sure I was talking from my ass :p

Even if the Bobo thing were to fall through that would still allow you to buy the foods you need and since you're obviously smart enough to find this place and ask questions, you could pick up great info and put it to use.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
wise investment. at 15, i was eating honeycomb cereal and fried chicken, lol.

Mason

Awards
While I can't speak for Bobo, I would tell you that if you serious about your training, this might be one of the smartest decisions you can make in your life. If you try and do what the head clown tells you, you will be a huge success with your personal growth. I WISH AT 15 I MADE A GOOD DECISION LIKE THIS.

Is there anybody who can pay with their CC at your home? Maybe trade and older brother the cashola for them paying for your program?

Trust me, the sooner, the better. But it will take you changing a whole lot.

For me, the discipline is the reward.

Best of luck Brohand.

:bb:
I am SO serious about my training. I want to win states for wrestling next season. (MD) I can get my mom to write a check once I give her 250$ cash. I was going to get it for my birthday, but again my dad is just a d1ck sometimes.
No doubt you're going in the right direction with your goals and Bobo is the person who can give em just wasn't sure about the age thing which is ahy I made sure I was talking from my ass :p

Even if the Bobo thing were to fall through that would still allow you to buy the foods you need and since you're obviously smart enough to find this place and ask questions, you could pick up great info and put it to use.
Yeah, I've heard great things about bobo. I'm 15. :afro: I'm pretty sure I am going to fall through with this after what I've heard him just explaining little things and people working with him, he deffinately knows what he is talking about. This site is great.
wise investment. at 15, i was eating honeycomb cereal and fried chicken, lol.
Haha, I haven't ate that for years; Honeycomb. I'm not a fan of fried chicken, I do like baked chicken though.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Way to go man, after spending half my childhood fat I decided to lose weight the summer after 8th grade. So what did I do? Had water or Diet Coke for breakfast and lunch and ate a little bit of whatever my mom cooked for dinner. I didn't even think of touching weights. Long story short, I went from fat to skinny yet still chunky. Now, that's all changed since getting some knowledge over the last year and a half, with most of it coming from here. Looking back now I wish I'd had the foresight you do when I was your age.

Mason

Awards
pfft, Fruity Pebbles and Chicken in a Biscuit.
Haha. Pure sugar and well pretty tasty.
Oh and by the way I want to say now I LOVE this forum. You guys are so helpful and know what you're talking about. Just you guys responding so quickly makes my day better after lifting, school and working.

Mason

Awards
Way to go man, after spending half my childhood fat I decided to lose weight the summer after 8th grade. So what did I do? Had water or Diet Coke for breakfast and lunch and ate a little bit of whatever my mom cooked for dinner. I didn't even think of touching weights. Long story short, I went from fat to skinny yet still chunky. Now, that's all changed since getting some knowledge over the last year and a half, with most of it coming from here. Looking back now I wish I'd had the foresight you do when I was your age.
Thanks. I went from a very skinny < 103 all my life untill 8th grade and over that summer and school year I got up to 205 lbs. Now I am a leaned out 170-175. I still want to lose body fat, probably an unrealistic goal of 5% and stay at this weight or gain a little bit. The reason I selected the Muscle building program insted of the weight loss is because with a clean diet, all the lifting, biking, walking, jump roping, running, wrestling, martial arts, swimming I will be doing over this summer it will take care of it self.