serious Post cycle/post comp bulk diet help!

S

savagebeast

Awards
Hey guys my first show is in 13 days and i will be starting my pct from my pre-comp cycle in one week. My plan is to start my new bulk diet on june 5 along with igf-1 as a bridge. I have i pretty good idea of how my diet is going to look but im looking for some feed back from you all.

currently
5'6"
190@6%bf (still holding water) Lean mass is around 175?

Calorie goal im shooting for 6000-7000 clean as possable
The understanding that I have with the igf-1 is 3x lean mass in protein and 700-800 carbs per day for best results.

meal 1
12 whites,2whole,2cups (dry oats) 1 or 2 banana
meal 2
12-15oz chicken/steak/fish,200G broccoile,5-7 brown rice cakes with 1tbls of almond butter on each.
meal 3
weight gainer shake (low sugar high complex carbs) with 2tbls groung flax seeds 1 boch pear/apple
meal 4
same as meal 2 but with 2 cups mashed sweet potatos insted of rice cakes.
pwo shake 75G whey protein 75G dextros
meal 5
12-15 oz meat large baked potato 200G brocc/asparagus.
meal 6 (bedtime)
weight gainer shake with flax seeds and some rice cakes with almond butter.

this is totally just a rough draft so any ideas will be used.

thanks guys what do ya think?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
The thought of 6000 calories makes me sick and would make me look like I am in my 3rd trimester with only 6 meals.

Do you know how sensitive you are to calories.. if that's what your body takes then by all means. But comming off cycle with only IGF I think you are more apt to store them as fat especially with the weight gainers.

Try to get more whole foods in there as you have 2 that could be replaced with whole foods. Not counting PWO.

I'm still learning but those are just some things that stick out to me....

T

tattoopierced1

PWO go with something whole grain instead of the dextrose. oats work well too.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I think the plan is alright.. for a bulker
You are however missing some good bulking foods which you could eat as a snack or something: if you like cottage cheese its great for bulking- tuna is a staple for my diet- but I saw you have fish in there-- also chocolate milk is another really easy way to throw in some extra calories.
Good luck- i've bulked with about 5500 calories before and I honestly got fairly fat- bloated face and everything... wasn't fun=\