- 05-21-2006, 06:31 AM
- 05-21-2006, 07:47 AM
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this but, lack of protein, lack of proper food I should say. Not enough training or proper training. Unless you mean some type of disease, if that's the case I'm no help for ya.... Sorry
05-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Too vague a question to give an answer. You'd be better with a Wasting muscle google...And Pitbull I saw what you tried to do, ya damn thief!
05-21-2006, 09:19 AM
HAH HAHAH I was going to donate it back to you I swear..... You had the most money and of course I had to try it... Well admin had the most cash but you best believe I'm not going to "BORROW" from him HAHAHAHAH
05-21-2006, 12:27 PM
05-21-2006, 12:28 PM
05-21-2006, 12:49 PM
05-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
HAHAH it did the same to me for trying to take ur 5k.... HAHA thats great......
05-21-2006, 02:10 PM
05-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Basically, misdirected catabolism. To keep this from happening, you must master the power of catabolism or induce a net anabolic surge by mastering the universe.Originally Posted by flexer505
I've heard scholars speak of this thing called "caloric surplus". Apparently it is great for preventing catabolism.
MOTIV8 II Challenge
-=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
05-25-2006, 03:01 PM
you arent eating enough of the right stuff if your body is using muscle as fuel. unless you have a wasting diesease, and thats a whole nother thing.
05-25-2006, 03:26 PM
1) dont overtrain, to avoid catabolism
2) eat a consistent ratio of macronutrients, with atleast 1.2 % protein to bodyweight ratio.
3) use creatine or no2 to buffer lactic acid build up.
4) master the universe
5) eat protein immediately after your workout and a full meal 45 mins later.
05-30-2006, 05:42 AM
05-30-2006, 07:08 AM
05-31-2006, 02:48 AM
I remember why I brought this up now. I've heard that if after 1 hour or so from waking up in the morning, you don't eat anything, your body begins to eat itself, including muscle. I was wondering if this was true and if there were any other situations like this.
06-13-2006, 08:54 PM
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
well that would make sense since you body does most of its repairing at night and doesnt have any new calories coming in until you wake. Search it out and post some good info.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:03 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2002, 11:42 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2002, 07:26 AM