flexer505

Awards
What causes muscle to dissipate?

And how do you keep it from happening?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this but, lack of protein, lack of proper food I should say. Not enough training or proper training. Unless you mean some type of disease, if that's the case I'm no help for ya.... Sorry

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too vague a question to give an answer. You'd be better with a Wasting muscle google...And Pitbull I saw what you tried to do, ya damn thief!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
HAH HAHAH I was going to donate it back to you I swear..... You had the most money and of course I had to try it... Well admin had the most cash but you best believe I'm not going to "BORROW" from him HAHAHAHAH

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You cost me 15k points. You are immune to theft aren't ya? *grumbles*

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried to steal 15k from ya and it took it from me as punishment for failing :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
You gotta keep your money safe in the bank. ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What causes muscle to dissipate?

And how do you keep it from happening?
Basically, misdirected catabolism. To keep this from happening, you must master the power of catabolism or induce a net anabolic surge by mastering the universe.

I've heard scholars speak of this thing called "caloric surplus". Apparently it is great for preventing catabolism.

tattoopierced1

you arent eating enough of the right stuff if your body is using muscle as fuel. unless you have a wasting diesease, and thats a whole nother thing.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
1) dont overtrain, to avoid catabolism
2) eat a consistent ratio of macronutrients, with atleast 1.2 % protein to bodyweight ratio.
3) use creatine or no2 to buffer lactic acid build up.
4) master the universe
5) eat protein immediately after your workout and a full meal 45 mins later.

flexer505

Awards
master the universe! of course! why didn't I think of that!?

flexer505

Awards
I remember why I brought this up now. I've heard that if after 1 hour or so from waking up in the morning, you don't eat anything, your body begins to eat itself, including muscle. I was wondering if this was true and if there were any other situations like this.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
:eek: You know they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
well that would make sense since you body does most of its repairing at night and doesnt have any new calories coming in until you wake. Search it out and post some good info.