- 05-03-2006, 01:31 PM
- 05-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Either a 2g/lb/BW protein diet and your calorie requirement or a 40/40/20 diet and calorie requirements. You can't have them both. Choose which you want and go from there. High protein and fixed calories will restrict your carbohydrates and fats in order to stay within you calorie requirements. 2g/lb/bw is excessive IMO.All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
05-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Just a quick point that people have a tendency to get stuck on.....Protien intake should equal 1.5-2 g/lb of LEAN body weight....so in order to calculate your intake you would need to know, roughly, your bf%......
Similar Forum Threads
- By dbrodrive1211 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2013, 03:18 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
- By liontamer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:46 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2002, 03:43 PM