Extreme lean bulking

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When im going to start running this lean mass bulk i will be 168~172lbs. @ 6.5~7.5 %BF & Im 5'8". I am also going to run a Generic Labz TRN/Pher-X/Zol cycle during this.I would like to get to about 185~190lbs. @ no more than 10% BF. I dont know if its possible but im going to work my ass off for it. I want to run this bulk for about 12 weeks revising my diet every 2-3 weeks. I usually do all my stuff without anyones opinion but i think all u guys know ur **** so im looking for any imput good or bad whatever you want to throw at me.This is how i plan on doing it;
Breakfast:4 egg whites,2 whole
1/2 cooked oatmeal
1 scoop Nectar Latte' protein in 10oz skim milk
Meal 2: Shake of 45 pro./12 carb/4 fat

Lunch: 10oz steak
1/2 cup brown rice or sweet potato
1 cup brocoli

Meal 4: Same as #2

Dinner: 2 chicken breast
Large salad w/ fat free or low cal. dressing

Before Bed: 1 serving Met-Rx protein plus
-Blen of 3 proteins @ 42 grams/7 carbs/2 fat

*Post Workout: 1 serving Beverly Mass Maker in 10 oz. skim milk
1/2 cup diced strawberries
1Tbs Flax Oil

1 gram CLA & 2 grams Flax @ each solid meal

Breakdown grams C/P/F- 165/300/60

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for nothin guys, No biggy though. I got 2005 Mr. Michigan runner up, and Mr. Michigan 96' To help me work out the little kinks.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When im going to start running this lean mass bulk i will be 168~172lbs. @ 6.5~7.5 %BF & Im 5'8". I am also going to run a Generic Labz TRN/Pher-X/Zol cycle during this.I would like to get to about 185~190lbs. @ no more than 10% BF. I dont know if its possible but im going to work my ass off for it. I want to run this bulk for about 12 weeks revising my diet every 2-3 weeks. I usually do all my stuff without anyones opinion but i think all u guys know ur **** so im looking for any imput good or bad whatever you want to throw at me.This is how i plan on doing it;
1/2 cooked oatmeal

1 cup brocoli

1Tbs Flax Oil

I got you bro, chill a bit. For breakfast I would up the oatmeal to a cup. When is your workout going to be? Add a preworkout meal to it, something similar to your postworkout meal. for your dinner drop the fat free dressing and get some olive oil in there. Drop the flax oil from your PWO meal we want quick digestion after your workout the fats will slow that.I'm not sure on the break down of the mass maker but I would save my cash and make my own pwo shake with oats and ****. Make these changes and repost back up.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres the tweaking me and the other guys did. I have a high carb day on my leg day wich is wed.
Regular days High Carb
Meal#1:
1/2 c. Grits or Oatmeal *add 1 c. grits/oatmeal
5 egg whites, 1 whole -Minus the skake
Nectar Latte' in 10 oz. skim milk

Meal#2: 2 scoops whey in water

Meal#3-preworkout:
2 chicken breast -Minus 1 breast
1 Sweet potato * add 1/2 brown rice

Post-Workout:
1 Mass Maker shake in10 oz. Skim Milk
1/2 c diced strawberries

Meal#5:
4 oz. Lean Steak & 4 oz. chicken breast *add sweet potato
Large salad w/ 1 TBS olive oil -Steak

Before bed: Met-Rx in 10 oz. skim milk

* whey protein isolate drink during workout

I am going to revise this diet every 2 weeks after i see what kinda progress i have made and tweak it as i go.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that came out wierd. For the high carb day add and adiontional 1c. or grits or oatmeal and take away the shake for meal#1, and take away a chicken breast and add a 1/2 c. brown rice to the pre-workout, and add a sweet potato, and suntract th steak from meal#5.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that came out wierd. For the high carb day add and adiontional 1c. or grits or oatmeal and take away the shake for meal#1, and take away a chicken breast and add a 1/2 c. brown rice to the pre-workout, and add a sweet potato, and suntract th steak from meal#5.
Looks good, if things arent progressing the way you like I'd add in another meal between meal 5 and before bed, like a piece of fish if you can stomach it. You could also throw a tbsp of flax or olive oil in the shake with meal two to slow the digestion down on the whey, I think you might be doing that already from what you said in your first post.

On a side note those nectar lattes are amazing aren't they? Adding milk makes them ten times better. I threw some in the blender with some milk and some ice and made an Iced cappucino, that was badass.

As far as the hormones go it looks like youre stacking a few powerfully methylated products together, you might want to think about dropping one or spreading the cycle out so they overlap only slightly. Do you have liver protectants and bp supps? What's your pct look like?

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea about the latte's i dont really care how expensive they are because its the best tasteing shake i have ever had for the amount of stuff in them. I decided to stop the pher-x @ week 4. I also have plenty of liver and prostate support to take pre, during and post cycle. PCT looks like this
week 8: 4 PCT (anbolic xtreme)
week 10: 4 PCT & 2 NOW Testo-Jack
week 11: 3 PCT & 2 NOW Testo-Jack
week 12: 2 PCT & 2 NOW Testo-Jack
And i might through in some tribulus along the way, the NOW product has some in it but only 250mg. But the NOW product has 800 mg ZMA, and 100 mg Eurycoma longifolia. Plus its cheap, and NOW makes great products so you cant really lose.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1/2 cooked oatmeal

1 cup brocoli

1Tbs Flax Oil

Looks pretty good,i like the food selections you have,how many cals does that come out to?

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well the totaly revised one on regular days is Calories:about 2400, and the high carb/leg day: about 2600

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, remember im only 5-8, 172 & i'll be takeing some PH. I dont want to get to like 200, by the end of the summer just want to get to 185 @ 8% BF by Sep. 5th. I am reviseing my diet every 3 weeks to see where i need to add calories from wich foods. I gave my self enought ime so if i start now i may have to do a little bit of a lower calorie diet to rid some fat i may gain, but thats only if this 12 week voyage gets me over 190 & 10%BF