- 04-18-2006, 11:20 PM
i work out late in the evening, around 8-9pm because that is what time my workout partner can make it. So here is the question. I eat all day, all my meals and shakes and snacks. I pack it in all day, then hit the gym late in the evening. Is it better to hit the gym during the middle of all of those meals, space it out, or does it really play a factor at all? I get back from the gym after 10, maybe have time to have a shake, small meal, whatever. What is your opinion on the matter? I just thought i would ask.
- 04-19-2006, 12:26 AM
In my experience, I don't think it matters at what meal position you workout is, as long as you are doing Post and Pre WO meals properly..I have lifted at 5 o'clock in the morning and 10 at night and I have never noticed a difference in gains, fat, or strength...
04-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 08:15 AM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:16 AM
- By jminis in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:01 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM