16 Y/o Male,critiscise my diet please.

1. Registered User
    Answers

16 Y/o Male,critiscise my diet please.

So little introduction about myself,I've been lifting for about a year not serious.On and off,no motivation,exams and studying being factors in that problem.Never actually stuck to a well thought diet,just tried to eat clean....
    but now I have just got a full time job,got plenty of time after work and willing to dedicate my time to lifting,eating clean and obviously hanging out with friends.

My stats: 16 Years Old
    About 160 ish, last time i checked
    Approx 15% bf I would say, can usually see 6 abs and obliques most of the time.
    My training history,never really used a routine,just went in the gym,lifted for 3/4 sets 8-10 reps and done whatever exercises felt like.

So now to the diet that I've thought up...

Breakfast (7.00am)
    Cup Oats
    Skim Milk
    4 Eggs

Break (10.15am)
    I have a ten minute break at this time,just wondering what I could eat for then?Any ideas?

Dinner (12.45pm)
    I have dinner at this time no matter for half hour,haven't really got a clue to eat for this time but I have access to a microwave and can take food into work.

Break (3.25pm)
    Another break for ten minutes,suppose the same as of 10.15,just thinking of what to do.

I then finish work at 4.50pm,was thinking about eating something straight away mealwise,maybe a couple cans of tuna and I don't really know anything Carboyhydrate wise to go with the tuna,maybe a cup of broccoli.

I try to hit the gym around about 7pm after the rush has died down,as everybody goes around about 5pm.

For Pre/WO I'd like to go for a Cup of Oats
    Skim Milk
    and a scoop of whey blended together

And then for Post W/O just add another scoop of whey to the shake.

After going the gym I don't really have a clue on what kind of meal to eat,but like to base it on Protein/Fats off what ive heard.I'm not a cook or anything but my mum would gladly help me cook my meals,any ideas on what I could have in this meal?
    I'd like to base this meal as my last meal of the night as I have to get up about 6.30am.

Sorry about the long assed post,and not expecting anybody to give me the laydown on what to eat,but its there to critiscise and help me out if you'd like.
    Peace out

2. Registered User
    Answers

Just thought about it,I don't really know what to shoot for calorie wise,but starting off 3000 wouldn't be so bad.I estimated and breakfast,Pre and post Workout added up to about 1 and a half thousand.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Bump,come on people any help?
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Your diet has bad breath and no friends...Ohh, not that kind of criticize eh?..I see, sorry...Anyway, I don't have any idea on what you wanna achieve, so throwing out a diet to you would be pissing in the wind..But, I can tell you to goto www.fitday.com and it will assist you immensely.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AllInOneBottle
    So little introduction about myself,I've been lifting for about a year not serious.On and off,no motivation,exams and studying being factors in that problem.Never actually stuck to a well thought diet,just tried to eat clean....
    but now I have just got a full time job,got plenty of time after work and willing to dedicate my time to lifting,eating clean and obviously hanging out with friends.

My stats: 16 Years Old
    About 160 ish, last time i checked
    Approx 15% bf I would say, can usually see 6 abs and obliques most of the time.
    My training history,never really used a routine,just went in the gym,lifted for 3/4 sets 8-10 reps and done whatever exercises felt like.

So now to the diet that I've thought up...

Breakfast (7.00am)
    Cup Oats
    Skim Milk
    4 Eggs

Break (10.15am)
    I have a ten minute break at this time,just wondering what I could eat for then?Any ideas?

Dinner (12.45pm)
    I have dinner at this time no matter for half hour,haven't really got a clue to eat for this time but I have access to a microwave and can take food into work.

Break (3.25pm)
    Another break for ten minutes,suppose the same as of 10.15,just thinking of what to do.

I then finish work at 4.50pm,was thinking about eating something straight away mealwise,maybe a couple cans of tuna and I don't really know anything Carboyhydrate wise to go with the tuna,maybe a cup of broccoli.

I try to hit the gym around about 7pm after the rush has died down,as everybody goes around about 5pm.

For Pre/WO I'd like to go for a Cup of Oats
    Skim Milk
    and a scoop of whey blended together

And then for Post W/O just add another scoop of whey to the shake.

After going the gym I don't really have a clue on what kind of meal to eat,but like to base it on Protein/Fats off what ive heard.I'm not a cook or anything but my mum would gladly help me cook my meals,any ideas on what I could have in this meal?
    I'd like to base this meal as my last meal of the night as I have to get up about 6.30am.

Sorry about the long assed post,and not expecting anybody to give me the laydown on what to eat,but its there to critiscise and help me out if you'd like.
    Peace out
    You need to get the training down to a routine...thats very important. Don't just goto the gym and lift without one, you'll end up overtraining one body part and undertraining another...look into a few different styles and pick what will work best for you for your goals....

As for adding some things into the diet, my buddy Mullet from the poast above gave me a good idea about natural PB and apples...or you could do apples and yogurt and some cottage cheese or pretty much a ton of other options...I personally use those time when you have a break to have somewhat of a snack and a shake with Milk Thistle, Whey, Flax and Taurine plus an apple or bannana...

I take it youre probably trying to lean bulk, right?
  6. յ
    Answers

Maybe you should get a protein shake, there good, there basically only for if u dont get enough protein in ur diet, u can get it from the shakes, but yea, i take them, im too lazy to make meals sometimes lol.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

All three of these guys gave you solid advice. Stick around, read alot, do a ton of searching, and stay out of the anabolics section.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review my diet please
    By larue38462 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 08:24 AM
  2. Critique my diet....Please!
    By Jon629 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 02:16 PM
  3. A little help with my diet please
    By Big Stan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:35 PM
  4. my diet, please critique
    By EctoMorphius in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 11:42 PM
  5. Can some one help me with my diet please?
    By oceanrun in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 08:10 PM