Testosterone Defficiency and Weight Gain

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
i've been diagnosed with hypogonadism for 2 months and subsequently have lost 30 pounds of muscle, so I'm looking pretty scrawny. I've ben training very hard in the gym and maximizing protein intake, but I still can't seem to gain any weight. There's nothing I can do about it now except wait 2 more months for my appointment with the endocrinologist to start hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Until then, I need to gain some serious weight. I recently stocked up on Anabolics, so finance is a concern. What can I do to bulk up?

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Well first off, stocking up on anabolics was a bad idea, i dont think aas is the answer to your bulking problem. Infact i think with the way that aas can/will affect your body that could/would set you back further.

I would try and get that appt sooner, and until then just try and eat max cals.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm somewhat confused by your situation. Had you previously been on a cycle, built yourself up, and now lost everything due to low test levels?

If that's the case, list your previous cycles and post cycle therapies and maybe the resident aas gurus can give you some ideas.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
May 2004:
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/wk
PCT- Clomid Therapy

November 2004:
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/wk
PCT - Nolvadex

May 2005:
Testosterone Cypionate 750mg/wk
Anadrol 350mg/wk (first 4 weeks)