- 03-03-2006, 11:03 PM
i don't know if this has been answered before in a previous thread (I apologize if it has). I am doing my 3rd superdrol cycle -starting monday, and I wanted to add something for fat burning. I have read some really good reviews on Melting Point, but I have also read that it does make you a feel a bit exhausted. I always notice my energy levels drop a bit with sd, so if i add the MP (perhaps with some Sesathin - i heard those 2 stack really well), will i just drop? I dont really care about the cramps since i always have had a diet very rich in potassium and magnesium ( I do love me some bananas ). Are there any contraindications to stacking those 2 (or 3) supplements? Thanks for your help!
- 03-07-2006, 12:19 AM
I do not know about stacking those certain products. Personally I stick with SAN Tight and it seems to work pretty well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:22 PM