high protein drink?

• Thread starter hugerob67900000
  • Start date

hugerob67900000

Awards
im looking for a high protein drink about 50 grams or above a serving low carb low fat nice reasonable price any thoughts on the best ones to get thanks.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Beverly Muscle Povider - not cheap, but very dense

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Just about any whey or protein powder would fit your criteria I think. Serving size doesn't make much difference, many of them just use larger scoops.

Optimum Nutrition chocolate whey is probably the most popular and one of the cheapest if you buy it online. Check out Nutraplanet.com or one of the other board sponsers.

maxxdout

Awards
do you REALLY need 50 grams of protein for 1 serving?????
seems excessive, unless your a vegan

whats your daily goal in protein?

Lanceromance

Awards
I use MBI's Synergy protein. 56 grams of protein, whey isolate, egg islolate, casein blend..so it's "time released". I get the 5.5lb tub pretty cheap too. Best bang for your buck I've found and the taste is good.

Bull Mkt

Awards
I use Biopro...two scoops will get you 36 grams of protein, 8 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fat, 240 calories and 12 grams of glutamine components. Throw that in with nonfat milk and you'll get to about 48 grams of protein.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ISS Research ProM3 is a good one; 50 grams blend of egg,whey,and casien. I beleive 4 carbs and 2 fat. 16 servings for about $25.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
definatley ON 100% whey taste good mixes easy or you could go with pro complex its also good

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You should try Cytosport<s complete whey. Got all flavours ! I just love it!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest AnabolicInnovations.com

They have Peanutbutter Flavored protein that tastes GREAT.

They also have another 13 flavors in blend with VERY low carbs and Isolate with zero carbs.

Bohica where have you been you have been missed.

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

They also have another 13 flavors in blend with VERY low carbs and Isolate with zero carbs.

CROWLER

Wow, shamless self-plug..... I like it :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:
Wow, shamless self-plug..... I like it :D
:rofl:

I HAVE to. Every day I see people post in certain sections asking for Peanut Butter Flavored protein powder because they can NOT find it anywhere. I am like :frustrate because out of respect I can't say

WE have peanut butter flavored protein powder and Peanut Butter/Chocolate flavored protein powder.:trout:
So I figured here I could say it :bb:

CROWLER

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hey crowler, you got me sold... peanut butter sounds delish! I'll be hitting you up on that once I'm done with my 10lbs of ON!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
I might get some of that peanut butter one.. Looks good :thumbsup: