Dirty Bulk

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a bulking diet-- I am fairly skinny and am not worried about gaining fat at all. Here it is:

Breakfast and Lunch: 5 eggs and 2 slices of bacon
Dinner: Any complete fast food meal (Without the soda)
Snacks: Beef Jerky, Peperoni, Ham, String Cheese
Staples: 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate milk each day/ 2 can tuna in water ED

I know I don't have the macros for the meals, however, I am trying to maintain a decent amount of protien to go with my ON whey supps. I also realize that this diet is fairly unhealthy but I have never gone past 155lbs even on cycle. I am going to try to put on as much weight as I can during this diet and if anyone can think of some other--possibly more healthy ways-- of getting high amounts of calories and comments are welcome

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd go for milk rather than chocolate milk. i know you need the calories but all the sugar and other crap in choc milk will be bad for your health.

forget the fast food meal too. get some decent food like chicken and pasta with veg. wash it all down with milk. :burger:

have some oats bananas and milk with your breakfast. all together if you want convenience.

and do some squats!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to start a bulking diet-- I am fairly skinny and am not worried about gaining fat at all. Here it is:

Breakfast and Lunch: 5 eggs and 2 slices of bacon
Dinner: Any complete fast food meal (Without the soda)
Snacks: Beef Jerky, Peperoni, Ham, String Cheese
Staples: 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate milk each day/ 2 can tuna in water ED

I know I don't have the macros for the meals, however, I am trying to maintain a decent amount of protien to go with my ON whey supps. I also realize that this diet is fairly unhealthy but I have never gone past 155lbs even on cycle. I am going to try to put on as much weight as I can during this diet and if anyone can think of some other--possibly more healthy ways-- of getting high amounts of calories and comments are welcome
I suggest if you can to eat 5 or 6 WHOLE meals and then if you can add in a shake or 2, but eat more whole meals then shakes.Just jerkey and string cheese for a meal isnt enough i dont think. Ur Breakfast looks good but switch it up for the meal before lunch and lunch. Chickin breast, lean beef, steak, pork. Just mix it all up. Add in brown rice, legumes, oatmeal. To bulk you will need more food then you are eating. Beef jerkey and string cheese is good but JUST that for a meal isnt enough IMHO.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Dude that has to be the worst idea for a bulking diet i have ever seen. During bulking people shoot for 40%/40%/20% calories from protein, carbs, fats.

Yours would be liek 20/20/40.

Get ready for a MASSIVE cutting cycle if you do that bulking diet.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
thanx for responses guys, again the title reads "Dirty Bulk"

This means i care not about the amount of fat that I gain on the diet. The only thing that I care about would be to gain weight... Remember gaining weight is harder than losing it--so I would rather get fat then cut than stay as skinny as I am..
So I will switch the chocolate milk to reg. milk for health reasons.

*You guys are misunderstanding the meaning of my "Snacks." These are NOT meals! They are snacks...meaning throughout the day I will probably consume a bag of jerky, a couple string cheese, and some cold cuts just to throw in some more calories--These snacks do not replace meals!

Now, for the 20/20/40 comment... the basis of my diet would be the Anabolic Diet... I guess I should have stated that but it doesn't matter since I am not following the rules of this diet strictly-- seeing as I do take in more than 30g of carbs per day. For those who don't know, the Anabolic Diet requires you to consume high fat and protien and less than 30g carbs per day... then on weekends you can eat all the carbs you want for the insulin spikes..

Finally, I understand the fast food meal to be fairly unhealthy, but I can't find another way to add an "easy to eat" 2000+ calories to my diet.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would highly suggest you spend some time reviewing meal plans. That is a very unbalanced diet. If you can find no other way to get kcals other than fats food you have not put much effort in.

I don't see any carbs, vegetables, or healthy fats. That diet is definitely not an Anabolic diet. It looks more like a dirty ketogenic diet.

You will probably feel like **** and won't see the results you are expecting.

I could be wrong, but I am figuring that by bulking you meant to put on some muscle. No carbs is not the way to go about this.

Put some more time in and re-post revisions. IMO I would only keep the egg (if you are talking whites) and the tuna. Drop the chocolate in the milk, make your carbs count.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanx for responses guys, again the title reads "Dirty Bulk"

This means i care not about the amount of fat that I gain on the diet. The only thing that I care about would be to gain weight... Remember gaining weight is harder than losing it--so I would rather get fat then cut than stay as skinny as I am..
So I will switch the chocolate milk to reg. milk for health reasons.

*You guys are misunderstanding the meaning of my "Snacks." These are NOT meals! They are snacks...meaning throughout the day I will probably consume a bag of jerky, a couple string cheese, and some cold cuts just to throw in some more calories--These snacks do not replace meals!

Now, for the 20/20/40 comment... the basis of my diet would be the Anabolic Diet... I guess I should have stated that but it doesn't matter since I am not following the rules of this diet strictly-- seeing as I do take in more than 30g of carbs per day. For those who don't know, the Anabolic Diet requires you to consume high fat and protien and less than 30g carbs per day... then on weekends you can eat all the carbs you want for the insulin spikes..

Finally, I understand the fast food meal to be fairly unhealthy, but I can't find another way to add an "easy to eat" 2000+ calories to my diet.
There are many ways, you just are looking for an excuse to eat bad. Sorry bro but thats what it sounds like to me.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
eh.. thanx for replies again..
Read up on the Anabolic Diet... you should understand the basis of my diet.. I guess I could find a way to get a "healthy" 2000+ kcals but for those who keep telling me to get in carbs... they are not part of my diet! fats and protiens ARE...I haven't memorized every reason that carbs are cut out of the diet which is why I am asking you to read up on the diet yourself...
I am not looking for an excuse to eat bad... I have been through numerous diets that have failed-
I guess all I can say is I literally would like to get fat...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Please do not take this the wrong way, but there is a good chance that I forgot more about nutrition than you think you know. I do not need to read up on the "Anabolic Diet" If they are promoting carb depletion in order to build muscle than it is total nonsense.

Build the muscle first than look into the cyclic ketogenic diet if you really want to go carbless to cut but that still is not the way to go IMO.

Your ignorance will do more harm than good but its your body, enjoy.

peace

unsubscribe

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are many ways, you just are looking for an excuse to eat bad. Sorry bro but thats what it sounds like to me.
I agree 100%. If the weight you want to gain is all fat, then your diet is perfect..:rolleyes:

flyingjer

Awards
easy dense calories, with healthy fat is natural peanut butter try adding that in somewhere

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who thinks that fast food is a good way to bulk, dirty or not, is not worth lecturing too.
Good luck kid.

unsubscribe

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
they may want you to eat tons of fat on that "diet," but I don't think they mean artery-clogging fat. I think they are more referring to healthy fats like flax or the natty peanut butter mentioned above.

Also, carbs are very important when bulking, at least as important as protein.

Just keep it clean not dirty.