processed chicken patties
- 01-03-2006, 02:11 PM
- 01-17-2006, 07:17 PM
processed food often contains low quality meat, a lot of flavors or monosodium glutamate, and salt.
plus, you might get a lot of not identifiable
chicken parts like tendons etc.
I would not eat processed food on a regulart basis, but once in a while won't harm you.
it's better to stay away from it though.
01-17-2006, 08:55 PM
01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Speischerkater
Nicely put bro!
Spatch...there are some premade turkey/chicken burgers that are made with minimal preservatives and made with whole meat. Those are always a little more pricey though
01-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Dont be worried about fat if your bulking if you eat whole foods and stay away from processed foods your bodyfat will keep under control. try
tuna sweat potato risoles much better.
diced 1 small onion
125g sweet potato
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon curry
1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
boil potatos together till cooked drain then mash with a fork add tablespoon of milk and tblsp of margarine (butter.)
mix all ingredients and makes about seven risoles, very filling then cook in a tablespoon of a sunflower oil
more if needed. they taste great to
Fat 12g (Depends on oil used)
Total Calories 800cal
Similar Forum Threads
- By Boomer3 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 32Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:24 AM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2003, 01:46 PM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2003, 11:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 06:35 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 12:37 PM