supermass 600 shake questions

shiby1510

Awards
Hi.. well I just got my supermass 600 and before I start with it I had a few questions..

I have read a lot that everyone either mixes with nonfat milk or water.. why not with regular milk? because of the extra fat or it doesnt mix well or? because if you're bulking wouldn't you not mind that extra stuff?

The reccomendation is 3 servings daily, but i'm thinking of going with 2 because I'm only 120lbs and 3 would seem like a lot of cals for someone my size what do you think? Can anyone also give me ideas of when I should take it? and at the different times what to take it with.. ie water, milk.. etc

I was thinking of 1 after pwo and 1 at bedtime? perhaps a regular protein shake pre w/o??

Last thing... how long should bulking last??

If that looks bad all modifications and suggestions are what I want!! so feel free.. and like I said when should i take it with water and when with milk.. thanks all!!

tattoopierced1

I would use regular Whey protein post workout. Use the supermass pre workout and before bed. Use the skim milk for the reduced fat as well. at 120lbs (i have no idea how tall you are), I am assuming you are pretty thin, you might want to post up your diet to see if we can help with that. Or, the best option if you can do it, is hire Bobo at flanutrition.com to help you get your diet in check. Dont rely upon the shakes to put weight on you, use them as supplements to real food....

bully

Hi mate, if your going to have a post workout shake have a whey isolate shake they digest quicker and wont spoil your post work out meal. For your bulking question what you bulking for are you using gear or going natural?