Can you check my diet? (quite long!)

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello there, next week i'll be starting my first cycle of MD2 (ergomax copy) I have all my support supps ready and have planned my diet but thought i'd post it to see if i should change anything. I apreciate any input. For bulking by the way.

Breakfast:
6 eggs omlette
Big bowl of instant oats in water
Glass orange juice
vit's etc

mid morning:
I will make a litre of this and have half mid morning and half mid afternoon with two bananas each time.
75g whey
2 dessert spoons P-nut butter
semi skimmed milk

Lunch:
2 baked potatos with sardines in tomato sauce and cottage cheese with pinapple

OR- beef or chicken sandwiches with 200g meat and 4 slices of wholemeal bread

plus apple and orange
water

Mid afternoon:
As above

Dinner:
2 baked chicken breasts with potatos/rice, veg

OR Fajitas w/minced steak, salad

OR bolognase with pasta

Glass milk
vit's etc

Before bed:
some kind of high protien snack like nuts or P-nut butter sandwich or ham
glass of milk

OR whey casien mix with milk

I'mm determined to keep this diet very clean to maximise the effectiveness of the cycle as i don't want to waste my time. My only cosession is perhaps going to be a bit of chocolate or ice cream maybe 2 times a week just to keep me sane:D

FYI i will be starting with 10mg MD2 per day and if i get no sides after a week i'll up it to 20mg and see how it goes. getting V. excited about this, looking forward to seeing how much muscle i'll get

Thanks for reading this long post, stavross :afro:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Forgot to add, my pre and post WO drinks are roughly 40-50g whey and about 60-80g maltodextrin each shake mixed with water.

bully

Hi mate just got to ask when you say cycle is that gear or just supplements from some shop? Then if so is it your 1st cycle what and how much? If its gear your going to have to have a better diet if its suplements you wont bulk much trust me. To make it simple Your body has a set weight limit that it keeps too you will only tone up and have little gaines not what i call bulking. Gear gets you past that thats all.
Let me no
thanks
bully

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. I'd like to see the macros added up though (Cals, Pro, Carbs, Fat). Make sure you're not getting too much saturated fat. I would like to see more polyunsaturated fat in there (flax oil, walnuts, sunflower seed hearts, etc).

IMO, the most important thing on cycle is to make sure you're getting enough cals and enough carbs.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Hi mate just got to ask when you say cycle is that gear or just supplements from some shop? Then if so is it your 1st cycle what and how much? If its gear your going to have to have a better diet if its suplements you wont bulk much trust me. To make it simple Your body has a set weight limit that it keeps too you will only tone up and have little gaines not what i call bulking. Gear gets you past that thats all.
It's impossible to bulk w/out steroids huh? :rofl:

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
am 6'1" and at the minute weigh just short of over 190lb! the heaviest i was on my last cylce was 210lbs. when i started i was 143lbs n that was 3 years ago!!! so i have a natural gain of 47lbs since i started n gained another 20lbs wiv the gear!!! i upped my i stuck to 2g of protein to every lb of body mass evry 2-3 hours of the day!!! i also had slow releasing protein before bed to prevent muscle loss while sleepin thru the bodys need of regular protein. i found that keeping my calories over 4500 a day with low saturated fat worked perfect!!! so that **** about not bulking without gear is out the window!!!
(also my natural 190lb muscle never leaves me i jus had 6months off with depression n my weight never dropped past 190lb with the help of L-Glutamine) ****IN LOVE IT!