My Diet

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know i excluded fats. But how does this look otherwise?

Attachments

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish? Height, weight?

Drop the shake for breakfast and eat whole food (actually, do this for every meal), drop the peanut butter before working out.

Actually, the only meals that I think are any good are lunch, dinner, and bedtime. Scrap the rest and start over. Go for real food and low gi carbs.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
The protein look real close to mine,my carbs are much higher. I track the fat also. I also try to take in at least 4000 calories unless I'm cutting. Then I drop to around 2500 and add cardio. I'm taking in a lot of skinless chicken breasts, sometimes four or more a day. 2-3 shakes a day, and trying to eat at least 4 times, and sometimes 5 or 6. I personally think that eating correctly is the hardest part.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish? Height, weight?

Drop the shake for breakfast and eat whole food (actually, do this for every meal), drop the peanut butter before working out.

Actually, the only meals that I think are any good are lunch, dinner, and bedtime. Scrap the rest and start over. Go for real food and low gi carbs.
6'2"/180/5-7%

My goal is to add mass. What foods do you recommend?

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Stick w/ lean meats like chicken and fish. For carbs, go w/ whole grains or oats.

Also, since you are bulking you want to maximize the cals your body takes in. Take meal 1 for instance, you have oats, a protein shake, and a banana. The oats are fine, but add a very lean source of protein like egg whites. The banana is up to you, but I am a huge fan of low gi all the time.

Keeps fats separate from carbs and in general, center them around your workout, but you won't die if you don't.
That reminds me, try flax or something along that line for fats.

Tip: Hormel makes a really inexpensive and great tasting turkey chili.

MGH1982

Awards
Looks good Bro.. though when i started taking casin before bed it went to my waiste :( ...

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Not enough cals. I would shoot for a minimum of 3000 if you're bulking. Probably more like 3500 if it's clean.