Best fast-food for packin' on the pounds!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got a new spot around the corner from my job, they are amazing!!

Just think, I've eaten 1330cals 3 times today, and that was only with a fat-free shake and a burger.. :D

What's on the menu!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Del Taco is my bulk-o-rama stop if I'm away from home.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hardly eat fast food but about twice a year, I order three whoppers and just power them. Flame broiled (at least sprayed with liquid flame broiling flavor agent) delight.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
p.s. Have you no shame? Starting a thread like this while I am cutting...bah.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
As I've said before, the king of fast foods is -and has always been- Big Kahuna Burger.

"This is a tasty burger!" - Jules Winnfield

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
big pete .. why hast thou forsaken me?

you used to be my partner in crime .. eating horrible fast food while we bulk .. and now this .. "healthy" fast food

i don't know what to say ... i just feel so lost and alone

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
big pete .. why hast thou forsaken me?

you used to be my partner in crime .. eating horrible fast food while we bulk .. and now this .. "healthy" fast food

i don't know what to say ... i just feel so lost and alone
Today I'll get old-school and eat a double whopper with cheese (no mayo) just for you, Pumpkin.. :D :toofunny:

tattoopierced1

go for the triple whopper big pete...if your gonna do it, might as well do it right...

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like the chicken triple lindy at Moe's:

Calories: 1164
Fat: 32g
Carbs: 160g
Fiber: 18g
Protein: 64g

tattoopierced1

You guys got a triple whopper? jeeez wonder how long we will have to wait for that here in uk....
they came out with it about 2-3 months ago...dont know if they still have it, but you'd think they would...could have just been a promo thing. I ate one though..very good..too much mayo though. Havent been there since as I'm not a big fast food fan.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they came out with it about 2-3 months ago...dont know if they still have it, but you'd think they would...could have just been a promo thing. I ate one though..very good..too much mayo though. Havent been there since as I'm not a big fast food fan.
A extra large bacon double cheese burger is the biggest ive had here. I dont often indulge but i might have to make an exception if a triple came out

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You guys got a triple whopper? jeeez wonder how long we will have to wait for that here in uk....
we americans are getting fatter and that calls for bigger portions of food. burger king, realizing this, came out with their new burger, the triple whopper. stay tuned for a triple whopper lawsuit probably by the govt, being that ppl don't have self-control anymore.

no, thank you chuck norris.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey! our fat people gaining on you! We need a triple too.

Don't **** with chuck...

Remember if you can see Chuck, Chuck can see you, but if you can't see Chuck you may only be seconds from death...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, true true. we're spreading the fatness to a global market.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And my personal favourite:

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits....

Classic, great link that, many many of my friends got that link

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
been there lately? a lot of em are new. Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just been on, very funny...

In a fight between Batman and Superman, the winner would be Chuck Norris.

I like the Vin Diesal ones too.

When Vin Diesel was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Vin Diesel!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where did you get that data for Moe's?? I'd be interested in obtaining a copy. I've never seen any on their site and whenever I ask the people in there they say they don't have anything showing the nutritional information!
They've got it buried on their site. Here's a direct link: http://www.moes.com/nutrition/100011_moes/index.html

It's a good nutritional info implementation, rather than a spreadsheet or table, you can configure ingredients and see the changes in real time.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
No one has mentioned the Hardees Monster Thickburger which has two 1/3 pound slabs of Angus beef. 1400+ calories in one shot and very delicious. Why go anywhere else when you have that.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In Canada we can customize our own buger at Wendy's. 5 patties :D
I usually get that sort of deal on strippers.. 5 girls named Patti, please! ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the clubs in Montreal you can call the girls any name you want.. ;)

Har-har on the gay joke, it's only gay if you touch their sack..Seeing as though you've been there.. :ntome:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Got a new spot around the corner from my job, they are amazing!!

Just think, I've eaten 1330cals 3 times today, and that was only with a fat-free shake and a burger.. :D

What's on the menu!
I find one off taco places to be the best, little mom and pop stores. Usually have fresh chicken and meat, get a nice burrito with guacamole and rice and one meat and you're on your way to a tasty bulker.

The place near me here, their steak tacos are basically medium cooked london broil on a flour tortilla with steamed peppers and onions, and a little hot sauce of course. Want more carbs? Get the veggie chile or the chips and dip. Good God the food there is so good and not too unhealthy, and ready in five minutes or less all the time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
agreed. those little taco/burrito joints in socal are awesome. cheap too.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I usually get that sort of deal on strippers.. 5 girls named Patti, please! ;)
I have to start hanging around you...

I just ate my first Whopper in about 3 years. They have the "Kong" special for King Kong, where you get a triple Whopper for the price of a double. I'm a sucker for sales - which by the way, is not always a good thing when it comes to strippers...more is not always better :) Big burger good, big stripper....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
only you would start a thread about fast food. hehe.....
Im a big pasta fan so when im bulking, i pound 200-250 carbs of that shid with some chicken and we good to go. Not reall fast food though. When I was in NY, i used to go to this place called Eva's on 8th street. Any Newyorkers know what im talking about. They had this plate with lentil, brown rice, shid load of chicken and whole grain pita bread. I would guess one plate packed in 1000+ calories. Mmmm.... i miss NY
Sage

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
chuck norris doesn't read books; he stares them down until he gets the information he wants

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
only you would start a thread about fast food. hehe.....
Im a big pasta fan so when im bulking, i pound 200-250 carbs of that shid with some chicken and we good to go. Not reall fast food though. When I was in NY, i used to go to this place called Eva's on 8th street. Any Newyorkers know what im talking about. They had this plate with lentil, brown rice, shid load of chicken and whole grain pita bread. I would guess one plate packed in 1000+ calories. Mmmm.... i miss NY
Sage
My friend's brother owned an Italian restaurant in NY called Anna's for a while. Great food, and right across the street was this margarita place we'd all get bombed at before going to Anna's. NY is ground zero for food and partying.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
chuck norris? that's like me when i go to the grocery store, i don't shop, i "hunt". i mean after all it is the modern man's hunting ground.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No one has mentioned the Hardees Monster Thickburger which has two 1/3 pound slabs of Angus beef. 1400+ calories in one shot and very delicious. Why go anywhere else when you have that.
hell yeah, the monster burger is pure dro

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I demand to be let in on the Chuck Norris link!

Chuck Norris is good people.

Reggin

Awards
...the other three wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious favoritism, used their combined powers to have Chuck removed from the Bible. Shortly after, all three wisemen died from roundhouse kick related deaths.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
...the other three wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious favoritism, used their combined powers to have Chuck removed from the Bible. Shortly after, all three wisemen died from roundhouse kick related deaths.
LOL!!! omg thats funny:rofl: