Bulking Question...

tek

Awards
im on Test/Decca cycle. and im trying to bulk up. how many times should i work chest ? Back ? arms ? etc.. ?? i remmber on my first cycle(decca200) i worked out every muscle group everyday mon-fri, and gained good results. ppl say thats too much training on the muscle. cause they need time to recover. and when trying to gain MASS. should i go heavy on weights ?? or light ?? more reps ?? thanks guys for your time :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
im on Test/Decca cycle. and im trying to bulk up. how many times should i work chest ? Back ? arms ? etc.. ?? i remmber on my first cycle(decca200) i worked out every muscle group everyday mon-fri, and gained good results. ppl say thats too much training on the muscle. cause they need time to recover. and when trying to gain MASS. should i go heavy on weights ?? or light ?? more reps ?? thanks guys for your time :)
Ok, I don't want to sound like a dick but...

Why the hell are you using AAS when you don't even know how to train properly? Diet & training man, those are THE keys. Do you even know what PCT is and what these drugs do to your body?

yea, train every muscle every day and do very light weights at high reps like 20 to 30. You will grow big time. And eat nothing but fast food every day, just two huge meals (and of course make sure the soda is diet):rant:

dtr98

Awards
what dose are u running? i'd add some dbol. train each body part once a wk and heavy. eat, eat, eat and add some n-large
good luck bro

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
hey man i am actually on the same cycle deca 200/test 275
I take 1cc of deca on monday and 1cc of test on fridays. My schedule consists of Mon. Chest/Biceps
Tues. Shoulders
Wed. Triceps/Back
Thurs. Legs
Fri. Chest/Biceps
I have seen great gains. Just make sure you eat like crazy...No Cardio

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't get carried away with what you eat though...water retention is already going to be quite obvious on this cycle. No need to add any un-needed water weight. You'll likely experience high blood pressure too once the water weight becomes more self evident.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you should have searched a little more, or alteast put on your flame suit when you posted this.

Sounds like you havent even been in the gym long at all, nevermind having a good knowledge base for diet and training. I dont think your anywhere near ready for juice. You will just end up wasting the compounds. As BP said, diet and training are essential for success. :whip:

Please search around this site more. There is a TON of info, all it takes is time. Also, when your out, pick up a muscle & fitness magizine. Read allot on their diet plans, and health & training habbits. :)

luckyseven

Awards
Dude,
I'm new around here...but...
I would agree that it doesn't sound like you're ready for the juice. Perhaps it's just because you didn't provide a lot of info and I'm jumping to conclusions. I have been on some of the stuff before, but I wasn't well enough educated on it or my training methods at that point and I saw some gains, but didn't really maintain them. I'm now in a position I have to be careful what I take due to testing so it's been a few years.
I would agree that if you're determined to take the juice and you want mass, dbol wouldn't be a bad idea. But I would second the motion that you should do a lot of research before you start your cycle. There's a lot of info you're gonna want to see before you start juicing.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You guys realize this thread is from November of 2005 right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I've been had...let's retaliate on whoever bumped it...BIGGERTHANTEX!!!

Oh well :ntome:

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
my bad fellas... I search Deca and Test..(beings this is the cycle in which i am on) Just to see if i could learn something i didnt already know.... My Bad, I overlooked...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No biggy...it happens all the time! We're just busting your chops.