Snack Foods good for bulking?
- 10-27-2005, 05:23 PM
- 10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Nuts, beef/turkey jerky. dried fruits are the first things I thought of off the top of my head.
- 10-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Thank you I will try those, dried fruits sound really good.
10-28-2005, 12:08 PM
M&M's don't count do they?
oh well....almonds or beef jerky will have to do I guess.
Honestly I'm so full after my meals...and my meals are so often that I usually don't need a snack.
10-28-2005, 01:11 PM
11-06-2005, 10:03 PM
natures valley oat and honey bars are pretty good to eat on the go.
11-07-2005, 12:21 PM
do you know what the nutrition facts are on those by any chance?
11-07-2005, 08:26 PM
here, but ew it has High Fructose Corn Syrup! I might have to find something better.
Last edited by cable626; 03-16-2006 at 11:31 AM.
11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
yah thats what I wanted to find out, thanks though its good to know
Similar Forum Threads
- By EustisPanther in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-26-2010, 04:53 PM
- By Swoldierboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2009, 04:35 PM
- By njsfinest in forum BulkingReplies: 27Last Post: 02-06-2009, 04:32 PM
- By striking in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 27Last Post: 10-26-2008, 08:03 AM
- By Frotsmud in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2008, 09:16 PM