not sure if this is bulk or not but...

Y

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
I am trying to just slowly lean out by staying within my cal range for maintainence. Here is my diet at the moment:

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 2 slices ww bread, ketchup, 3/4 cup ff cottage cheese
Meal 2: same thing
Meal 3: one can tuna, some light mayo, relish, peppers, 2 ww bread, 20 oz ff milk, fruit
Meal 4: same as 3
Meal 5 post workout shake( about 400-500 cals, 70 grams protein)
Meal 6:meat of some sort, salad with light ranch dressing and ff cottage cheese(about 1/2 cup)

How does that sound?
for exercise I am doing 30 sets of weights 4-5 times a week and 1 hour cardio daily post workout.

My supplements are rebound xt, lipo 6, creatine mono, fenugreek, b-5, and nolva(today is last day). I am thinking of getting some ALCAR

I know it isn't perfect, but I think I am around 17-18% bf right now after my bulk of a month. I was 14%. I hope to get to 10-12% by February before my first injectable cycle. Remember I am not cutting per se, just slowly leaning out. I am currently 252, 38 inch waist, and 6'4 tall. Thanks for any advice guys

I

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would cut down on the cardio a little bit, there really isn't much else you can add on to that amount of cardio.

T

texas

Awards
ok how about 30 minutes post workout?
im pretty sure you dont want to do cardio that close to post workout,maybe cardio in the morning then lifting at night or something, i could be wrong though,

Y

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
I would do it in the morning if didn't get a stomach ache from it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Cardio 2-3 times a week at 20-30 minutes low intensity post workout is fine and a good idea while bulking.

Y

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
How about 60 minutes a day while having a surplus of about 700-800 over maintainence cals? So therefore the cal surplus would be in the 200 range?