How to Naturally Increase Testosterone?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

If your interested in a lifestyle change that will naturally manipulate hormones to their peak levels check out the Anabolic Diet or the NHE (Natural Hormone Enhancement) Diet.. they are both very good. I've been reading the literature on the Anabolic Diet for months and decided to start it about a month ago. I will get blood work in about 3 months after I'm fully adapted to the diet to see where all my levels are at.

2. Registered User

so now i know why all the guys in seattle are such pansies NO SUN
  3. Registered User

I guess I'll ask for a sunlamp for christmas... and then start exposing my junk to it twice a week. This would be a good log.
    •   

4. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    If your interested in a lifestyle change that will naturally manipulate hormones to their peak levels check out the Anabolic Diet or the NHE (Natural Hormone Enhancement) Diet.. they are both very good. I've been reading the literature on the Anabolic Diet for months and decided to start it about a month ago. I will get blood work in about 3 months after I'm fully adapted to the diet to see where all my levels are at.
    Good post - The Anabolic Diet looks a lot like bulking on a CKD
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

I agree with KW1K. The cheapest anabolic is hardgainer squats and deadlifts. 20 reps, using a weight you could only normally do for about 10, using the rest/pause technique of course. Should be the last set of your work out, because if you can do 1 set afterwards then you didn't go heavy enough.
    (Please note that this is from an article i read, and a little personal expierence. Im no expert)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

this is not a study or statistics but just a comment made by Dr. Andrew Weil on DHA and AA.
    It refers to babies, still, it was interesting.

DHA and another fatty acid, AA (arachidonic acid) are found naturally in breast milk, but if mothers can't nurse, their babies are deprived of these nutrients because infants, especially those born prematurely, can't manufacture enough in their own bodies for optimal brain development. A number of studies have shown that formulas supplemented with DHA and AA enhance visual acuity in babies; intellectual development appears to be better, too.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

another reason for a Mother to supplement with fish oil and AA.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    this is not a study or statistics but just a comment made by Dr. Andrew Weil on DHA and AA.
    It refers to babies, still, it was interesting.

DHA and another fatty acid, AA (arachidonic acid) are found naturally in breast milk, but if mothers can't nurse, their babies are deprived of these nutrients because infants, especially those born prematurely, can't manufacture enough in their own bodies for optimal brain development. A number of studies have shown that formulas supplemented with DHA and AA enhance visual acuity in babies; intellectual development appears to be better, too.
    more........
    Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (AA) supplementation in cirrhotic patients awaiting liver transplantation
    Methods: In a double-blinded, placebo-controlled fashion, 9 cirrhotic patients listed for liver transplantation at Lahey Clinic received either K) gelcaps containing 500 mg of AA and 1000 mg of DHA (AA/DHA), or K) control gelcaps (containing 250 mg of linolcic acid and 125mg of oleic acid), plus 200 mg of Vitamin Ii, daily for 6 weeks. They were all maintained on an ad-lib diet. Their baseline and six-week plasma phospholipid (PL) fatty acid profiles were determined. The changes of plasma PL (mol%) after six-weeks of supplementation were compared using paired Student's t-test within each group. Results: Five patients received the (AAfDYiA) and 4 received the control gelcaps. all patients took more than 90% of the required supplements and reported no adverse effects (i.e. nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, bad taste or bad breath). At the end of 6 weeks, AA/DHA supplementation significantly increased the plasma PL DHA (3.77 1.82 vs. 1.98 1.11 mol/%, p

S. Pazirandeh, MD ; P. Ling, MD-; M. Ollero, PhD2; K. C. McCowen, MD2; F. D. Gordon, MD1; D. L. Bums, MD1; B. R. Bistrian, MD, PhD2; 1Lahcy Clinic, Burlington, MA; 2BeIh Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, ma.

Copyright American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Jan/Feb 2004
    Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All rights Reserved

====================

I am sold.
    Getting this combo definitely.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spatch View Post
    I saw on the discovery channel that suicide attempts are always higher in the winter. Maybe this is why.
    Actually, it's called SAD (seasonal affective disorder, rather ironic) and the lack of sunshine causes a chemical imbalance in the brain. SAD is found most commonly in places like Sweden, where there is very little sunlight. There are special lights you can buy (UV, I believe) to maintain healthy chemical ratios in the brain. So, suicide rates are not tied into testosterone levels in this instance.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

That's what Vit D is for. 1000 -2000 mgs every day. OI got my Vit D levels tested. you can this this as well. Sunshine doesn't always produce vit d in the body. there was a study of a bunch of people in hawaii who got twelve hours of sun per day. Only half of the people got the vit d in their system though the sun. Every body works differently. I make sure at least 1 g per day of the D.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to increase your total FREE testosterone
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 08:44 AM
  2. anyone know how to naturally raise test before a long challenge.
    By willkauter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. How to lower your testosterone
    By Jaysannn22 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:09 PM
  4. Natural ways to increase testosterone through diet
    By rochabp in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0