Smuckers Natty Peanut Butter with Honey

Cold

Awards
All I have to say is this stuff is awesome.:thumbsup: I've had plenty of natty, and regular peanut butter in my days but this stuff beats them all. I highly reccomend it to anyone thats bulking, or anyone that needs a couple extra decent calories. The downside is that it's a little more expensive then regular peanut butter, but it's definetly worth it.

Cold

Awards
It has a little more sugar in it than regular natty peanut butter. But I'm bulking so I figured why the hell not?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
And the sugar content is from the honey. It's not like it has added high fructose syrup or something. It looks fine to me. Enjoy!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is the bomb...I tried some recently and I thought it was delicious!!!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
try the smart balance natty peanutbutter with 1000mg of omega 3 in each serving... very good!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
ShopRite in the peanutbutter section... its pretty much everywhere... 2.79 for a jar as large as other natty butters

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I believe i have seen it in Wal-Mart and SweetBay...IDK if that helps anyone?

I myself prefer the smuckers though cause there is nothing like natty PB with some honey on it when I'm craving something sweet. Then again I have a PB addiction :whiner:

regards,
COTC