- 10-18-2005, 02:14 PM
- 10-18-2005, 03:54 PM
thanks for the link, thats exactly what i was looking for
btw, you have a better stomach than pretty much every girl i know
10-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the info mab. Appreciate it. Oh, and nice link also.Originally Posted by mab904
And...your stomach rocks!
10-18-2005, 10:04 PM
hey magickk, grind up the oats in a coffee grinder, and put it in a shaker bottle. add in a scoop of protein powder for flavor and then when you are ready to drink just add water/milk and shake.
takes about 5 min cuz its a little chunky.
10-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Bump on the grinder. When I get my box of oats it has two bags in it. I grind up one bags worth and put it in a large glass decanter and put the other bag of whole oats in the other decanter.Originally Posted by cable626
I have a rack of 4 decanters: 1-protein, 2-CEE/Taurine/DiC, 3-ground oats, 4-whole oats. Pre workout I use them ground and post I use them whole.
10-18-2005, 10:43 PM
do you drink whole oats PWO? if so, why do you have whole oats post and not ground--i find ground oats are much easier to drink.
10-18-2005, 10:50 PM
seems to be more filling and satisfying until I eat my next whole food meal ~45-60 mins later. I have done it ground both pre and post...just a preference.Originally Posted by cable626
10-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhyalus in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2006, 12:53 AM
- By newequation in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:10 PM
- By zachs in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:36 AM
- By Moyer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:08 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 03-05-2006, 07:53 PM