New Around Here, With lots of Q's

claytondavis

Awards
So I'm new to the lifting scene. Been lifting for close to 6 months. I just finished my first cycle of PH. And I'm starting my post cycle. I'm not a fan of the PH because of the side effects, but I am also not to knowledgeable on this topic. Any advice on what I should be taking and not taking. I'm trying to build muscle, but also lose this damn body fat. Any dieting tips?! Any advice is good advice. Thanks in advance.

I am 5' 11" and weigh 190. When I started 6 months ago I weighed 205.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Why did you start a prohormone after only 6 months of lifting? And which product/cycle set up was it?

claytondavis

Awards
Why did you start a prohormone after only 6 months of lifting? And which product/cycle set up was it?
It was the Sasquatch DNA resurrection. And because I let somebody talk me into it, and honestly rEgretted it halfway through. But I finished it out. And now I'm trying to find out what I really need.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
It was the Sasquatch DNA resurrection. And because I let somebody talk me into it, and honestly rEgretted it halfway through. But I finished it out. And now I'm trying to find out what I really need.
I had great results with Sasquatch and yetti

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Any advice is good advice." You should rethink this.

You took this without investigating each of the ingredients?
Get your blood tested; Liver Support, and PCT.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what do you have for PCT??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I took.
If that is what you took and you did not use a SERM, then I would get bloodwork done to get a sense of some of your levels to see if your body rebounded. I would always suggest running a SERM, no matter the compound.

You can run those OTC products (AD-3 PCT in your picture) with a SERM, but they should not replace a SERM. Personally, I am more of a fan of all in one products during PCT to run with your SERM. Two options would be AlphaMax XT and Kingsblood. AlphaMax XT is a supplement that has a full dose of many ingredients that will aid in cortisol control, boost one's libido and increase testosterone, but it is not a replacement for nnolva or clomid.

Again, I would get bloodwork done to see where your test levels, lipids, etc. are. You live and you learn. Next time, have everything on hand and do more extensive research before suing ANY supplement, hormonal or not.