Macro intake

bwilmoth29

Awards
Hey guys just started a cycle of m-drol I need some info on how many calories,protien,and carbs I should be in taking per day

I'm 22 weighing 158 At 5ft 8inches
I don't gain weight easy
I have used s.a.r.m.s for 2 months and went from 145-155 but I've been stuck at 158 for the past month

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Get off the DS and earn your muscle like a real man. No one is going to give you advice if you're 22 and on DS.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hoping you did your homework on properly running M-Drol. You can run into some serious issues if you don't use the right support supplements and a proper PCT.

1. Do you know your current calorie maintenance (how many calories you need to maintain your current weight)? This should have been figured out before starting your cycle, so I'm hoping you have some knowledge on your intake prior to beginning.
2. How long have you been training for? At 158 I would have suggested you continue to stay natural and dial in proper nutrition and training before using PH's. Give us some more info and we can try to assist you with setting up a diet/macro breakdown.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping you did your homework on properly running M-Drol. You can run into some serious issues if you don't use the right support supplements and a proper PCT.

1. Do you know your current calorie maintenance (how many calories you need to maintain your current weight)? This should have been figured out before starting your cycle, so I'm hoping you have some knowledge on your intake prior to beginning.
2. How long have you been training for? At 158 I would have suggested you continue to stay natural and dial in proper nutrition and training before using PH's. Give us some more info and we can try to assist you with setting up a diet/macro breakdown.
This for sure. DS should be your last resort once you have maximized your body composition naturally.