Can Macros be too high if im hungry all day?

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
So I know this might sound mildly retarded but anyway. I'm running my first PH cycle. Right now week 2 of 75 a day of halodrol. My "tdee" says it's 3250 but I think it's more around 3500. Anyway

The past few days I've been destroying about 5k of calories a day and I'm still starving. (Mainly brown rice and chicken. Sometimes potatoes and a lot of oats) right now I'm a little off put because my macros are sittin at 400 g carbs 320 protein and 120 fat.

Is there such thing as too much on a bulk despite being hungry? I'm also finding it difficult to not hit macros that high and not be starving all day. I'm not noticing a weight increase but I am gaining size and strength which is good. But my question is, are my macros too high and if so what can I eat to help keep them lower?

Btw I'm 24 5'10 and weigh 200. I'm also sitting at 10.8% body fat and wouldn't like to go higher then 12 with this bulk but **** with these macros idk.

Any input gents?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So I know this might sound mildly retarded but anyway. I'm running my first PH cycle. Right now week 2 of 75 a day of halodrol. My "tdee" says it's 3250 but I think it's more around 3500. Anyway

The past few days I've been destroying about 5k of calories a day and I'm still starving. (Mainly brown rice and chicken. Sometimes potatoes and a lot of oats) right now I'm a little off put because my macros are sittin at 400 g carbs 320 protein and 120 fat.

Is there such thing as too much on a bulk despite being hungry? I'm also finding it difficult to not hit macros that high and not be starving all day. I'm not noticing a weight increase but I am gaining size and strength which is good. But my question is, are my macros too high and if so what can I eat to help keep them lower?

Btw I'm 24 5'10 and weigh 200. I'm also sitting at 10.8% body fat and wouldn't like to go higher then 12 with this bulk but **** with these macros idk.

Any input gents?
If you're noticing excessive fat gain then yes they are too high.

Just aim for more satiating foods, protein with each meal, limit sugars, get lots of fibre and drink a hell of a lot of water.

Salads aren't exciting but they work, get whichever fibrous veggies you prefer and load up on them. I've got the appetite of someone twice my size so I add psyllium husk into my batters, and I get in a salad or broccoli/brussel sprouts/asparagus with every meal.

Chickpeas or beans are good too, in a salad or chili

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Unless you add grilled steak and chicken, cheeses, sunflower seeds, and ligers blood dressing

BrainyMuscle

Awards
HD is a nice PH to start your first cycle of a designer steroid, although I would have recommended M-Sten if your goal is bulking.
Similar sides but better results.

On to your question about eating / being hungry.

The good thing is its working, that feeling can be annoying and almost painful but if you can condition you can condition your mind to just deal with it you will be better than changing up your diet too much.

I take a spoonful of organic sugar free peanut butter when the hunger pains grow to intense, PB is slow obsorbing and gives a feeling of satiety that lasts.

And also up your water intake, and switch your protein to a blend.

Also put in some Athletic Greens / Reds or similar into your morning protein to help feel fuller longer and alternate plain Oats with something like Sacha Inchi or Quinoa Oats.

Good luck.

PS: 75 mg HD is mild if you feel ok step up to 100 mg.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
HD is a nice PH to start your first cycle of a designer steroid, although I would have recommended M-Sten if your goal is bulking. Similar sides but better results. On to your question about eating / being hungry. The good thing is its working, that feeling can be annoying and almost painful but if you can condition you can condition your mind to just deal with it you will be better than changing up your diet too much. I take a spoonful of organic sugar free peanut butter when the hunger pains grow to intense, PB is slow obsorbing and gives a feeling of satiety that lasts. And also up your water intake, and switch your protein to a blend. Also put in some Athletic Greens / Reds or similar into your morning protein to help feel fuller longer and alternate plain Oats with something like Sacha Inchi or Quinoa Oats. Good luck. PS: 75 mg HD is mild if you feel ok step up to 100 mg.
Yeah I heard 75 is mild I just didn't know if upping it to 100 before week 3 was a great idea but ill do that.

Good to know it's working I've just never been so hungry in my life. I mean **** I knew a ph would make me hungry but this is ridiculous. I'm gonna start using the peanut butter for hunger suppression throughout the day so I'm not exceeding these already ridiculous macros.

I never even looked into m sten and since I'm only doing a 2 month "clean" bulk I'm glad with my hd decision because I'm loving the dry gains so far. Adding some nice vascularity.

Since hdrol and Epi are considered good beginner ph what would you recommend for a second cycle since my body seems to do so well with this one? Very little sides so far. Some elevated blood pressure but nothing to worry about and minor back pumps but the taurine helps a ton. I eventually wanna work my way up to SuperDrol after a year or two but what to use before then? After my 8 week detox after pct of course.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I definitely wouldnt choose msten as a first timer but a good 2nd.... I used mechabol/stano for my first and will be using helladrol for my 2nd

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I definitely wouldnt choose msten as a first timer but a good 2nd.... I used mechabol/stano for my first and will be using helladrol for my 2nd
I'll have to look into it for a second. Leaning towards Epi for a second but I wanna go with something stronger. Nothing crazy but I do wanna up the potency. Goal in mind is 215 at 8%. Right now I'm 200 10.8%

BrainyMuscle

Awards
My rule of thumb with PH's is just listen to your body and how you feel, as everyone is different.

If your feeling ok right now, then 100 on weeks 3-4 should be GTG, then drop back down to 75 then 50 weeks 5-6.
(if running a 6 week cycle - which should be fine, just see how you feeling)
I like to pyramid dose up then down so I dont so a complete shut down from 100mg and feel too suppressed, so tapering off weeks 5-6 works for me.
You should know by day 3 running at 100 is giving your body too much stress, if so just drop back to 75.

As for next PH cycle everyone is different, to be honest I love M-Sten, zero sides and best gains, even better than SD for me personally.

As you know SD is now banned (still possible to buy if you know where to look) but it is one of the more harsh PH's and rewards Vs sides were'nt worth it in my opinion, as such I still have 2 sealed bottles of SD.

M-Sten, Epi, HD all give zero conversion and promote dry gains if diet is on point.

My last cycle was M-Sten @ 28mg Weeks 1-6 + Epi 30mg Weeks 3-6 with On Cycle support.

For your next cycle look at running maybe a Methylated PH (Epi / HD / M-Sten) + Non Methylated PH (LMG / Stano etc).
All depends on what your goals are.

Good luck with the remainder of your HD and getting that hunger under control.

Yeah I heard 75 is mild I just didn't know if upping it to 100 before week 3 was a great idea but ill do that.

Good to know it's working I've just never been so hungry in my life. I mean **** I knew a ph would make me hungry but this is ridiculous. I'm gonna start using the peanut butter for hunger suppression throughout the day so I'm not exceeding these already ridiculous macros.

I never even looked into m sten and since I'm only doing a 2 month "clean" bulk I'm glad with my hd decision because I'm loving the dry gains so far. Adding some nice vascularity.

Since hdrol and Epi are considered good beginner ph what would you recommend for a second cycle since my body seems to do so well with this one? Very little sides so far. Some elevated blood pressure but nothing to worry about and minor back pumps but the taurine helps a ton. I eventually wanna work my way up to SuperDrol after a year or two but what to use before then? After my 8 week detox after pct of course.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
75mg/day? And first timer?

You started a little hi imo, but yeah, the appetite sounds appropriate. It's proportional to dose and training demand.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Figured I'd add this into the thread instead of starting a new one. Are the 'research chem' products AM advertises legit? I have pharm grade clomid but Idk how long that will last. So anyone used any of them?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd add this into the thread instead of starting a new one. Are the 'research chem' products AM advertises legit? I have pharm grade clomid but Idk how long that will last. So anyone used any of them?
AM sells RCs?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For what its worth, my appetite was out of control on mechabol. I could never satisfy my hunger

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
For what its worth, my appetite was out of control on mechabol. I could never satisfy my hunger
Yeah I set my cap at 5k calories and just munch celery or chug water until I feel full after that. I'm up 4 lbs in 2 weeks but I'm up almost 2k calories so it's prob due to that not the halo