Clean bulk

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I'm currently on my pct stage ,of running halodrol at 100 mg a day. Very happy with my current results. My stats are 6'1 206 pounds, 12 percent bf. Been lifting for 3 years. Im looking for some good bulking tips.Did some research on and looking for some more Input on diet and exercise routines. Protein powders etc. thank you for reading.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
My advice is learn more about your diet and exercise routines before you use another AAS.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
My advice is learn more about your diet and exercise routines before you use another AAS.
This. Not really the best time to start doing research...

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Research has been done before my cycle with lifting and nutrition resulting in my cut cycle i was going for.I was looking for more input from this form, from any body doing a non anabolic bulk.

rj123

Awards
Research has been done before my cycle with lifting and nutrition resulting in my cut cycle i was going for.I was looking for more input from this form, from any body doing a non anabolic bulk.
Saying you've done your research doesn't help post a bulk cycle that you have in mind from the research you have done then someone will be able to tell you what to add or drop or maybe not change anything you just have to let people know where your knowledge on the topic is at already

Aussteve

Awards
Dude, to have warranted using an AAS you should have been through many a bulking cycle in your EXTENSIVE history of wgt training and should have a far greater knowledge of the ins and outs of wgt training than a very , very simple component such as what to eat when on a bulk!!

rj123

Awards
Dude, to have warranted using an AAS you should have been through many a bulking cycle in your EXTENSIVE history of wgt training and should have a far greater knowledge of the ins and outs of wgt training than a very , very simple component such as what to eat when on a bulk!!
That one thing I really can't stand is when people ask about what to eat.... You know what's healthy and what's not like come on use some common sense

cisco_trooper

Awards
Dude, if it didn't run, jump, swim, or fly it isn't food. Eat food. Hit your macros. Save the powder crap for when you simply can't eat enough food.