70kg hard gainer! want some MASS!

Jezacorne

Awards
hey fellas,

I am 20 years old and weight 70kg's with about 3 years experience in the gym. My question to all you pro's is (if I don't use protein powder and live off a students budget!)...

What are the most important foods i should incorporate into my diet to gain mass but at the same time keeping it healthy and natural?

The only supplements i really take are Spirulina, Maca Powder and Coconut Oil and that's only for health not for weight gain...

Cheers!

Jez

FranARG

Awards
Eggs and whole milk. Make those two your best friends.
Remember to have a big breakfast, as well.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
cheap good choices

whole milk
eggs
rice
chicken breast
tilapia
canned tuna
raw oatmeal. not that packet ****

theres more im just too lazy to think of them. its a good start though.you can get 10lbs frozen chicken breast at costco for $22

you can also make your own gainer shakes if you blend oatmeal till its dust and mix with milk. if you have protein powder, it would be good to add. otherwise its just a healthy carb loader

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whole eggs
80/20 beef
Cheese
Mayo (yes, mayo)
Potatoes
Butter

As I'm typing this, I'm about to eat two sausage, eggs, and cheese sandwiched with mayo on top along with some fruit. Easily, 60+g of protein, 50+g fat, 80+g carbs. 1000kcal breakfast right there.

Jezacorne

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys, I'll get some raw oatmeal and try to incorporate these things into my diet more