Bulking diet help

nicklifts123

Awards
Hi my name is nick im 17 years old 5ft7 and 124lbs 6% BF and currently work out 3-4 days a week and looking to go 5-6 in the summer i have Been lifting for a month and a half and have notice some great strength gains since lifting however starting at 120lbs i have only gained about 4 lbs and lost 2%BF because i started at 8% im happy that i am getting stronger and gaining some noticeable shredded mass however i want to get BIGGER because my current wieght is rediculouse so i want to change my diet
Currently my diet is as follows
2,677cals
49,5g fat
296g carbs
250g protien

*this diet is really new only been on it for a week i just want some advice regarding the usefullness of it and what i should increase/decrease to get fast lean mass gains

Thanks for the help :)

rj123

Awards
I would double fats and keep the rest the same if you've only been on it for a week give it a couple weeks and if you've still haven't gained then add another 100 carbs

nicklifts123

Awards
Ok sounds good, one issue if im guna add fats it should prob be good fats right?but im alergic to eggs and nuts

nicklifts123

Awards
Haha, alright thanks for the help guys if you have any other ideas or info please feel free to share

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bacon, fish oil, fish, meats(beef, pork), butter, coconut oil

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
Avocados!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ehhh fish isnt the best high fat bulk food unless its salmon only.....

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Try some avocado and some flax and fish oils. Always helps with healthy weight!

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
But also because you are very skinny (no offense just based off stats given) eat ALOT if ur taking protein shakes, add some macadamia nut oil and oatmeal. Eat tons of whole eggs. You can handle a full stomach constantly so always stay full. That's my method. If u want some more info, PM me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Juicedeez utz Bulking 5
Bulking 6
the_swol_god Bulking 7
Bulking 6
Bulking 11